Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Beat Lynx has good parts everywhere .
Beat - Has decent attack
TH170 - Top-tier for defense and stamina , more for stamina IMO .
WD - Also top-tier for stamina .

Death Quetzacoatl also has good parts .
Death - Top-tier for defense
RDF - Top-tier for defense

So , yeah . See which one you want .
but which is better since they both have good parts.

I can only get one right now
(May. 05, 2012  2:49 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: but which is better since they both have good parts.

I can only get one right now

Get Death. It has more useful parts.
But dosen't Beat Lynx have the changing spin track which is better
(May. 05, 2012  2:59 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: But dosen't Beat Lynx have the changing spin track which is better
Death is good for defense combos. It would be better to have
so, no beat lynx
As max series beys are released in my area, i can only buy 2 out of 5 max series, so which two should i buy??
twisted tempo is the best but another good one is Hell Kerbeces
(May. 05, 2012  3:25 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: As max series beys are released in my area, i can only buy 2 out of 5 max series, so which two should i buy??
Twisted tempo is the best but hades kerbeces is really good too.

OK, I don't know what 4D bey to get first.

Should I get Jade Jupiter or Fusion Hades?
I'll say Jade Jupiter for now. Gives you a decent mid-height attacker track and RB, which is supposed to be really good for Defense.
If you need an AD145, get it from Gravity Perseus instead of Fusion Hades.
@TriSix- Instead, get some other 4D beyblade.
If you prefer Attack, go for Flash.
If you like Defense, go for Death or Duo.
If you like Stamina, Duo or Phantom can be bought.

If this is going to be your first MFB beyblade, then Death Quetz is the best to buy, considering that its strong even when uncustomized. Smile
If you have other parts list them. Smile
whats better the ultimate dx set or gravity perseus set
the DX Set beacuse it has better beys.the best one is Duo Uranus Duo is very good for Stamina and Defence Combos and so is 230 and its got L-drago and Pegasis wich is ok and MFs.the Gravity Destroyer set is ok.but the only Beys you get are Gravity Destroyes and some Parts you get are outclased.and MFs.i am goin to get the DX Set so the DX Set is better its got better power and stuff.in it and a real good Launcher L/R.so the DX Set
also i have a launcher grip but do i need a 3 seg launcher to get more power or is a hasbro launcher grip good
well the 3 Seg Luancher is got a better grip.i have a Hasbro Luancher grip and i cant realy grip it. and the 3 Seg Luancher has a better grip for me.so you get a more powerfull Luanch with the 3 Seg Luancher.so i think you should get a 3 Seg Launcher
Both serve the same function, so it's up to personal preference there.
but how about if you get a grip for your launcher
well yes you get a more Powefull Luanch. the grip helps you get a better and Powerfull rip
need help with some shopping
Polta (collection purpose only)
BBG03 start dash set
BBG09 Random booster 1 thief phoenic
BB10 attack type stadium
BB101 grip support
A77 voltaic ape
BB121 Ultimate DX set
BB79 metal assist

Need to know if this is all good...

1:Ultemate dx set
2:bb-10
3:metal asist
4:voltic ape
5:grip support
6:start dash set
7:random booster
(May. 05, 2012  7:28 PM)Clonetos Wrote: need help with some shopping
Polta (collection purpose only)
BBG03 start dash set
BBG09 Random booster 1 thief phoenic
BB10 attack type stadium
BB101 grip support
A77 voltaic ape
BB121 Ultimate DX set
BB79 metal assist

Need to know if this is all good...
I dont know that much about plastics so I wont answer those ones.
BBG03 and BBG09 not much is known for testings.
BB10 Really good to practice in and use.
BB101 Get it if you want
BB121 Get it. It helps you a lot.
BB79 Get it if you want. It is not that important
Edit beaten by galaxy blade
yes you sould get Zero G beys last Beacuse you cant use them in Tournaments yet.
Anyone know where a guy could get a Shinobi Saramanda (need) with a Zero-G grip or a Random Booster Vol. 1?
(May. 05, 2012  4:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @TriSix- Instead, get some other 4D beyblade.
If you prefer Attack, go for Flash.
If you like Defense, go for Death or Duo.
If you like Stamina, Duo or Phantom can be bought.

If this is going to be your first MFB beyblade, then Death Quetz is the best to buy, considering that its strong even when uncustomized. Smile
If you have other parts list them. Smile

I wanted to know out of them two really based on looks, I am not much of a battler.

I want to go to a tournament someday though, but by then I should have all the 4D beys.

i've tried to follow discussion about which bey blades are the best but there's lots of disagreement and when people do agree, the blades tend to cost a lot of $$.

what reasonably-priced blades do people suggest i could get for my sons to get them started? they are not ready for customization yet- they'll just want a few blades to use off the shelf.

thanks much!
marlo