Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I would probs wait till they come in, I was gonna buy them from Ideal808.com but it was taking too long so i cancled the order and got from TheINtoy instead. But Ideal808 Should get them in some time soon.

Also go for the Defense & Stamina if u can't get both. Means you won't have to get Libra Booster.
Mmmmmk, thanks.
Ok well, my grandpa in a surprise move gave me $100. $40 more than usual. O_O

Soooooooooo

My big order is:

BB-14 Bey Stadium Balance Type (?)
BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set - Attack & Balance Type
BB-22 Bey Reshuffle Set - Stamina & Defense Type
BB-04 Starter Leone 145D (?)
BB-23 Starter Eldrago 105F (?)
BB-25 Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces x6

Those marked with (?) I'm not sure about. Please make a suggest as to what, if I should at all, change.

Thanks
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:02 AM)Evan Wrote: Ok well, my grandpa in a surprise move gave me $100. $40 more than usual. O_O

Soooooooooo

My big order is:

Those marked with (?) I'm not sure about. Please make a suggest as to what, if I should at all, change.

Thanks

Well, first of all you need to have an MFB stadium and buying an endurance type may have been a better choice.

My recommendation as cut the number of RBV2s to at most 4 and definitely buy the L Drago and Leone as the wheel of L Drago seems promising aside from having the ability to spin left and buying a Leone starter is the best choice for a starter as aside from including the normal shooter it has the defense bottom which is a must have along the wheel, therefore, you should update your list as such:

BB-19 Bey Stadium Stamina Type
BB-04 Starter Leone 145D
BB-23 Starter Eldrago 105F
BB-25 Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces x4
Tell us what you already have.
Many voices say the MFB Attack Stadium would be the top choice 'til now, because it has a tornado ridge.#
The L Drago is a blade that will probably be restocked once it's out of stock, but the Random Booster won't come back. Consider that.
Also, you can get all the parts from the reshuffles also in the Random Booster, plus the chance for pisces.
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:27 AM)Sasch Wrote: The L Drago is a blade that will probably be restocked once it's out of stock, but the Random Booster won't come back. Consider that.

It won't? D: *panic*
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:49 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:27 AM)Sasch Wrote: The L Drago is a blade that will probably be restocked once it's out of stock, but the Random Booster won't come back. Consider that.

Random Booster Vol. 1 sold out in days and never restocked. Random Boosters generally only have one print run.

Aries is now worth 9000 yen for a reason.
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:49 AM)yruahippo Wrote:

Random Booster Vol. 1 sold out in days and never restocked. Random Boosters generally only have one print run.

Aries is now worth 9000 yen for a reason.

Uwah...........I wasn't aware I'd have to start planning what to buy so soon.....Unhappy

Well, I guess it's not actualy that soon being as they came out a while ago. But it's soon for me. Pinching_eyes
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:27 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:02 AM)Evan Wrote: Ok well, my grandpa in a surprise move gave me $100. $40 more than usual. O_O

Soooooooooo

My big order is:

Thanks

Well, first of all you need to have an MFB stadium and buying an endurance type may have been a better choice.

My recommendation as cut the number of RBV2s to at most 4 and definitely buy the L Drago and Leone as the wheel of L Drago seems promising aside from having the ability to spin left and buying a Leone starter is the best choice for a starter as aside from including the normal shooter it has the defense bottom which is a must have along the wheel, therefore, you should update your list as such:

BB-04 Starter Leone 145D
BB-25 Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces x4

I have the money for RBs. Also, I just got another $50 from a giftcard I got from my sister (didn't expect it)....so uhh...yea, I think I'll get 12x RB 2.

Final Order, I think lol:

BB-04 Starter Leone 145D
BB-25 Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces x12

If my mom pays me back the money she owes me, then I'll get either the Attack or Balance stadium as wel
Don't forget that most of the parts from the Reshuffle Set are in RBV2.
im ordering this form japan toys L drago x2
rba2 x6

whats is the best shipping option? i think sal shounds good but it says very slow how long does it take? and whats the best shipping option
(Dec. 26, 2008  10:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't forget that most of the parts from the Reshuffle Set are in RBV2.

Yea, but all of them are useful so doubles aren't bad
So I keep seeing these around ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Heavy-Metal-System...otohosting
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beyblade-Advance-E...240%3A1318
Are they real or fake? And are they any good/worth the money?
they're real

eterner's not a bad AR to have
(Dec. 29, 2008  1:08 PM)draciel09 Wrote: how much is this worth
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll80/...blade2.jpg

see the eBay topic as I believe that Blitz has already called dibs on it, so don't bid...
Buy both burning kerbeerous and voltaicape i have em both and they are awesome. alos i am desperately in need for spare parts so if anyone was willl ing to trade please lemme know.Grin
I have $25 (I know, it's not really alot but at least its something.) And I want to buy L Drago and hopefully one other blade if I have enough. If I can, what other one should I get and where can I buy Drago?
you can buy l drago from theintoy and japantoys

but my quetion is i am already purcaseing 6 rba 2s whould it be a good purcase to get 3 more to make sure i get piecies or make a purcase on 3 hms rba 1 or 2?
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:38 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: you can buy l drago from theintoy and japantoys

but my quetion is i am already purcaseing 6 rba 2s whould it be a good purcase to get 3 more to make sure i get piecies or make a purcase on 3 hms rba 1 or 2?
I don't live in the UK though. (Wow, JapanToys's Shipping is really expensive. Angry)
(Jan. 01, 2009  4:31 PM)Raiyu Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:38 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: you can buy l drago from theintoy and japantoys

I don't live in the UK though. (Wow, JapanToys's Shipping is really expensive. Angry)
i know there the only places thoght or ideal808 might sell it
(Jan. 01, 2009  4:31 PM)Raiyu Wrote:

shipping from japan is expensive
I am planning on ordering the following from theintoy.com:
3 x RBV 2
1 x L Drago
2 x RBA 2
for $113,56(shipping included)

or the following from japan-toys:
6 x RBV 2
2 x L Drago
for $129,26(shipping included)

I should indicate that I am desperately in need of a GFCUM too...

So which one should I go with?
Get the first one. You are still getting MFB, and if you get a GFC UM, then it will be well worth it.
But with the second one there's more of a chance to get pisces, Libra wheels(which seems thicker than the previous Starter and Booster), and 2 fragile Ldrago launchers.