Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I lost my chance to get a Dragoon V2 from Dusty...... Unhappy *sob* I have never seen a DGV2 on sale... By the time I reach there, its already sold. Unhappy WHY!?!? (Please note that this is not a question, but I am just frustrated)
Then I realized, I even like Dranzer a bit...
So, is Dranzer V worth for $15?

But yeah, I still love Dragoon V2.
yes..usually..it can be get within in that range..excluding shipping..
some lot in ebay have DGV2..XD
(Nov. 18, 2011  8:53 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Competitively..i heard that it has the best BB in the G series....but it worht it as collection..it looks awesome..you can get one for 20usd from ebay easily..
as long you get it not too expensive..its ok..

the AR is suck btw..
people have told me you need a special launcher to use it, is this true?
No..it just require normal launcher..any launcher can do.. XD
(Nov. 18, 2011  9:45 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: yes..usually..it can be get within in that range..excluding shipping..
some lot in ebay have DGV2..XD

Oh, so its actually always been that cheap, eh?
Thanks Ben-Ben!
P.S. No, I cannot buy a whole plastic lot. I would need an individual pack of DGV2... Smile
Appolo: $60-70
Venus: $60-70
Poseidon: $80-90
Quite weird how Poseidons worth more since they all have equal RB rarity; guess it's cause I took it as my username Tongue_out.
How much is a NIB DGMS And a NIB Dragoon GT Worth?
what parts should i buy to increas my dark bulls defense and stamina?
Bull is the only decent part of it for defence and stamina (H145 being good for attack) I'd just look at the top tier list and get the parts from the list TBH...
thanks for the advice
I didn't buy it but I saw a Hasbro Posion Virgo ED145ES it said it came with ED145 but it had a factory error and came with only a 145 track XD
also after 2 months after relese I finnlay got Twisted Tempo because were I live I get every thing late >Unhappy
should i get ldrago destroy and death quetacoatl or a takara tomy attack stadium
(Nov. 19, 2011  1:18 AM)Jdog Wrote: should i get ldrago destroy and death quetacoatl or a takara tomy attack stadium

i say get the TT attack stadium then buy the beys later (hopefully the bey's prices go down lol) that way ur somewhat saving money lol
I agree. Until you get a bb-10, you don't really have an idea of how the combos you do have really perform.
(Nov. 18, 2011  9:26 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I lost my chance to get a Dragoon V2 from Dusty...... Unhappy *sob* I have never seen a DGV2 on sale... By the time I reach there, its already sold. Unhappy WHY!?!? (Please note that this is not a question, but I am just frustrated)
Then I realized, I even like Dranzer a bit...
So, is Dranzer V worth for $15?

But yeah, I still love Dragoon V2.
That would be the fault of Evolution and I.
If you found a Dranzer V2 for $15, that would be great, but IIRC Dranzer V isn't very competitive.

Dranzer V is garbage, but it's a nice collection piece.

Dragoon V2 isn't that hard to come by, iirc. I've definitely seen one on eBay in recent memory, but it appears to be gone, now.
How much would these be worth altogether?

Dragoon GT NIB (Takara)
Dranzer GT NIB (Takara)
(Nov. 19, 2011  10:46 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: How much would these be worth altogether?

Dragoon GT NIB (Takara)
Dranzer GT NIB (Takara)

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...rence-List
but for me..NIB Dragoon GT worth like 50-60USD and NIB Dranzer GT worth like 45-55USD..
I may have already asked this, but is $80 a good price for the Ultimate DX Set?
(Nov. 19, 2011  1:39 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: I may have already asked this, but is $80 a good price for the Ultimate DX Set?
on ebay..its fine..but here..you might get tough competition..

Great! Now I can take ova Amazon wih that price, Grin
i have bought galaxy pegasus, ray unicorno, and the phantom orion track, and bottom set. i am going to buy scythe kronos, with an attack type stadium £14