Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Get VariAres,Galaxy Pegasis and Basalt Horugium.Getting the SBS ain't bad,but I don't recommend it if you are an Attack Blader,unless you have an RF/R2F,which can be used in Blitz Unicorno 100RF/r2F
(Nov. 17, 2011  1:56 PM)gingka_granger Wrote: Which one shall I get -

Variares DGrin, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, Basalt Horogium = 38 dollars

OR
The Strongest Bladers set = 40 dollars

I got good deal for both of them, I know Tongue_out
Which one is more useful? BTW, I need a new RF and my RF is kinda getting slow. I can't buy a new beyblade until february.
The Strongest Bladers set = 40 dollars35 USD from wwqqyang with registered air mail included..MF-H Basalt Horogium RS is included>>top tier Defense combo..
if you can get R2F and 85 track..
MF-H Blitz Unicorno 85 R2F is a splendid attacker..

if you have great attack track like R145/CH120...go for Vari Ares..MF Vari Ares CH120/R145 RF is very outstanding that you might dont need defese; Basalt.(if you can sliding shoot very well..you surely can win with Vari Ares)
Strongest Blader Set is what you should look forward to. You will get Blitz in it, which is just slightly inferior to VariAres. Hence, you won't lack an attack wheel for the time being. Keep VariAres for later. Smile
If I'm getting the BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L'Drago Ver, will there be any need for the Beylauncher LR? Since I saw in the thread that the DPL is as powerful (if not more powerful) than the Beylauncher.
It's a matter of preference, really. The DPL is also kind of inconsistent - some people get good ones, some people get really, really weak ones. Even in the best of cases it is only about equal with a proper Beylauncher launch, however. So, if you like the way it feels, then you may want to switch, but personally I gave up ripcords entirely in MFB.
Get a TAKARA-TOMY Beylauncher LR and totally forget about the Digital Power Launcher, seriously.
(Nov. 17, 2011  8:58 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  8:19 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I know i was just looking at them and i refreshed my page and it was gone O_O

Hobby Link Japan - quick!

haha i must have missed it. But i need alot of stuff and I cant find a good seller that has everything.
Vari Ares
Death Quetzalcoatl
Random booster 10x3
Strongest blader set
Utimate DX set
Phantom Orion
Phantom Orion Parts set
3 segment grip
Light launcher L/R(dont ask i like it)
LED Sight
Metal face set
BB-10(unless Dei lets me to continue using hers)
Ummm I got a Meteo L Drago and ts not bad-it actually defeated my Earth Bull a couple of times-so I was thinking,should I get the Meteo L Drago assault version from Hasbro because of the 85 and XF?
(Nov. 17, 2011  5:25 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Ummm I got a Meteo L Drago and ts not bad-it actually defeated my Earth Bull a couple of times-so I was thinking,should I get the Meteo L Drago assault version from Hasbro because of the 85 and XF?

One meteo should be quite enough. Buy a couple Random Booster 7s to get the 85 and XF along with other great parts! Smile
OK. Seems like if you want the 85 and XF then you know what to do. Smile
So, I've been hunting around, and found a few things that caught my interest that I could afford. I just don't know which I should get >.<

-Fang Leone (I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get this, but I still can't decide XD)
-Hell Kerbecs (Not sure where I stand on this, I already have 2 BD145's and I don't think I need 3... unless totally called for)
-Screw Capricorne (Screw wheel isn't all that great, but looks cool :3. 90 and MF would come in handy, I'm pretty sure)
-Scythe Kronos (This is more likely what I want. Though I have Phantom, Scythe couldn't hurt, and EDS does well and is more versatile [as Hazel pretty much put it] since it can be put on different tracks, unlike B:D which is a fixed height)

So yah... might have answered this myself.... but still, I'm torn XD
Oh, or another RBV7. But with my luck, I'd get a third Gravity Perseus BD145XF XD
(Nov. 18, 2011  2:04 AM)CRUelty Wrote: So, I've been hunting around, and found a few things that caught my interest that I could afford. I just don't know which I should get Pinching_eyes_2

-Fang Leone (I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get this, but I still can't decide XD)
-Hell Kerbecs (Not sure where I stand on this, I already have 2 BD145's and I don't think I need 3... unless totally called for)
-Screw Capricorne (Screw wheel isn't all that great, but looks cool :3. 90 and MF would come in handy, I'm pretty sure)
-Scythe Kronos (This is more likely what I want. Though I have Phantom, Scythe couldn't hurt, and EDS does well and is more versatile [as Hazel pretty much put it] since it can be put on different tracks, unlike BGrin which is a fixed height)

Oh, or another RBV7. But with my luck, I'd get a third Gravity Perseus BD145XF XD

Scythe and Kerbecs top 2!
Phantom and Kerbecs should be the purchases you make..
Phantom is absolutely necessary and BD145 is very, very useful.
(Nov. 18, 2011  2:07 AM)Dan Wrote: Phantom and Kerbecs should be the purchases you make..

He already has a Phantom.... I know because I sent him one!
(Nov. 18, 2011  2:07 AM)Dan Wrote: Phantom and Kerbecs should be the purchases you make..
Already have Phantom and I also have 2 BD145's already.
EDIT: Beaten?
(Nov. 18, 2011  2:09 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
Already have Phantom and I also have 2 BD145's already.
EDIT: Beaten?

More like NINJA'D

And then get a Scythe and a Fang.
(Nov. 18, 2011  2:04 AM)CRUelty Wrote: So, I've been hunting around, and found a few things that caught my interest that I could afford. I just don't know which I should get Pinching_eyes_2

-Scythe Kronos (This is more likely what I want. Though I have Phantom, Scythe couldn't hurt, and EDS does well and is more versatile [as Hazel pretty much put it] since it can be put on different tracks, unlike BGrin which is a fixed height)

I would say scythe Kronos and hell kerbecs and/or RBV7

Scythe Kronos and an RBV7, or just a Beat Lynx TH170WD if you don't have TH170 - Phantom works beautifully on the track.

You do not need a third BD145, Hell, or DS.
Is Getting a Sonokong triple type stadium just as good as a Takara Attack Stadium?
No.

Attack Stadiums are Attack Stadiums. The design is very specific.
We legalised it because the results were similar, but no, it is not exactly the same thing.
is wolborg 4 worth getting
Competitively..i heard that it has the best BB in the G series....but it worht it as collection..it looks awesome..you can get one for 20usd from ebay easily..
as long you get it not too expensive..its ok..

the AR is suck btw..