Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 11, 2011  1:20 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: How much should the BB-121 DX Set go for?

I believe the price should be $80 (Including shipping)
compared with others market price for preorder...it should be within 85USD-90USD with shipping included..
however..the big size will cost buyer scared to pay for it..
some ebay seller tends to seperate the set..with that..the shipping is cheaper..
(just a suggestion here..)
oops sorry Ipod auto correct changed it I mispelled excluded .....
(Nov. 11, 2011  1:43 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: compared with others market price for preorder...it should be within 85USD-90USD with shipping included..
however..the big size will cost buyer scared to pay for it..
some ebay seller tends to seperate the set..with that..the shipping is cheaper..
(just a suggestion here..)

Man, I am giving people some BIG discounts.... Grin
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:51 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  6:21 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  9:54 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So I'm thinking of getting a Dark Bull H145(something bottom), mainly for H145 for (Smash) Attack Combos. I found two listings, one on Amazon (Hasbro), and one on eBay (TT), both I can get for $6.99 with free shipping. First, since I just want H145, would it be wise to get one of those at that price, and secondly, should I go Hasbro or TT?

Anyone know how much I could sell off a Bull Clear Wheel and SD Bottom for? Or unless this is the wrong thread for this kind of question...

Bull CWs should be worth 3-5 dollars. SD tips... 3 dollars absolute maximum. Extremely low-demand part.
I think that is a little high.. I mean you can get the Dark Bull for $9 or less, and you're saying Bull CW+SD could be $7..

I wouldn't buy the Clear Wheel for more than $2 maximum $3. SD tip is rather useless now except for some niche/unpopular combinations, so around $2? Wearing comes into play, if it is very worn, probably less.

Maybe I'm being cheap but hell why would you sell those parts and not the entire bey? Do you like Dark?
hey I my question is since christmas is comming up i want to know whats a good set or beyblade for me ?

i really like attack beys but anything that could stop my cousin would be great
right below ill post my collection to show what i have and u can reply to me what i need to make my collection or stonger =}

Inferno sagitterio 145s
Gravity destoyer ad145wd
Meteo l drago lw 105lf
Ultimate Meteo l drago rush 125sf
Ray Striker d125cs
Lighting l Drago 100hf
Galaxy pegasus w105r2f
hyper pegasus d145 rf
Dark pisces c145 wd
__evil ed145bs

Stadium: triple battle set (sucks so small and the beys really dont go anywhere )
^^^^^ Get a Strongest Blader set and you will be ready for almost any situation
(you get blitz which is a beast attack wheel)
(RS one of the best defense bottoms)
(RSF another great defense bottom)
(EWD a great stamina bottom when used with basalt)
(Basalt an incredible defense wheel)
GET PHANTOM ORION, or wait a little for the new triple bey set.
Should I get Gravity Perseus BD145 XF(from RBV7) or Gravity Perseus regular with Beylauncher L/R?
(I already have Beylauncher right spin)
(Nov. 11, 2011  6:44 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: GET PHANTOM ORION, or wait a little for the new triple bey set.

He prefers Attack, and do not suggest an unreleased part set to someone when it mostly contains new things we have no information about.

Strongest Blader Set is always the best immediate go-to option. Get a Hell/Hades Kerbecs BD145DS as well, to round it out.

(Nov. 11, 2011  6:55 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Should I get Gravity Perseus BD145 XF(from RBV7) or Gravity Perseus regular with Beylauncher L/R?

Gravity Perseus is absolutely useless without Left Spin, generally speaking, so you need an L/R to use it. However, the RBV7 also comes with an Attack CW and the best track to use it on, so...

Buy both.
alright cool thanks! uhm whats a good stadium to ? is there a good place in veitnam to buy stuff my dad is going there for christmas. but is going to buy me a present before he leaves
The Takara Tomy/Sono Kong BB-10 Attack-Type Stadium is the standard regulation Stadium that we recommend everyone to use for all aspects of Metal Fight Beyblade.

As for your second question, I am not sure.
(Nov. 11, 2011  6:55 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Should I get Gravity Perseus BD145 XF(from RBV7) or Gravity Perseus regular with Beylauncher L/R?

If you don't already have a BD145, I would opt for the RB7. Probably more important to build out an array of useful parts before going for launchers.

(Nov. 11, 2011  7:22 PM)brandonboi30 Wrote: is there a good place in veitnam to buy stuff my dad is going there for christmas. but is going to buy me a present before he leaves

Be careful when purchasing goods in countries with strong black/grey markets as you may end up with counterfeit goods. (I include "the republic of eBay" in this statement) You personally may know the difference, but parents are the ones who end up getting fooled by the good counterfeiters.
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:51 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  6:21 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  9:54 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So I'm thinking of getting a Dark Bull H145(something bottom), mainly for H145 for (Smash) Attack Combos. I found two listings, one on Amazon (Hasbro), and one on eBay (TT), both I can get for $6.99 with free shipping. First, since I just want H145, would it be wise to get one of those at that price, and secondly, should I go Hasbro or TT?

Anyone know how much I could sell off a Bull Clear Wheel and SD Bottom for? Or unless this is the wrong thread for this kind of question...

Bull CWs should be worth 3-5 dollars. SD tips... 3 dollars absolute maximum. Extremely low-demand part.
And that's $5 and $3 for brand-spankin' new parts?
Since a Beyblade in total costs around ten dollars, three or five dollars for one of the parts definitely look like reasonable maxima.
Bull is the primary reason most people buy Dark Bull H145SD in the competitive circuit(aside from the few who want H145), so it's clearly worth more than anything else on the Beyblade.
ohkay last question! i might go to target or toyrsus today and i want to know what else to buy
try getting a spare CS from ray striker or R2F from galaxy oegasis
why do u need spare cs and r2f
?

also i have a 2x r2f but one is warn down
That's why. CS is top-tier defense and R2F is top-tier attack, but the rubber wears down, so you need multiples.
just went to to target and picked up some more beys i was gonna get get ray striker and galaxy peggasus but they ran out so i got
rock zurafa r145wb
cyclone herculeo105f
grand cetus wd145rs

but i have to give 1 to my brother so which should i keep ?

what will help me make a better combo?

with these?
Inferno sagitterio 145s
Gravity destoyer ad145wd
Meteo l drago lw 105lf
Ultimate Meteo l drago rush 125sf
Ray Striker d125cs
Lighting l Drago 100hf
Galaxy pegasus w105r2f
hyper pegasus d145 rf
Dark pisces c145 wd
__evil ed145bs
I would keep Rock Giraffe. And Grand Cetus..
On the ones you should keep:
Rock Zurafa and Grand Cetus.