Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

What are some wicked plastics under $15 bucks?
(Oct. 21, 2011  5:10 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:18 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Pls answer my question !

I'd go with the Poison Giraffe-containing set, as S130 and MB are both extremely good parts, and very rare. S130 only being available from Jade Jupiter otherwise, and MB being only on Poison Giraffe, as far as I know.

I'd say to wait for BB-121. L-Drago Guardian has S130MB, plus you get LRF, 230, WD, and other 4D beys and good parts.
I can't order online and if I wait for that, it'll probably end up in Toys'R'us next year. I'm not going to waste christmas for that. But I'll keep that set in mind.
How much could this go for? (Click to View)
I know what it is...

So about $15? Darn, thought it was worth more.
i dunno what beyblades i should buy out of thes ray unicorno burn phoenix inferno sagtterio or cyber pegisus
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:13 PM)Kagehikari Wrote: i dunno what beyblades i should buy out of thes ray unicorno burn phoenix inferno sagtterio or cyber pegisus

Ray Unicorno D125CS is the best purchase out of the ones you listed, followed by Burn Phoenix 135MS.
So.... Here I am looking at my Dragoon G AR. Makes me miss plastics. Speaking of, Im back in plastics! Im learning about it one step at a time. For my birthday, I plan to get 3 good beys 1 uncustom and 2 for top tier customs. Yup, MFB is starting to fade now too..its boring and its all basalts fault >Unhappy . Dec 29 Tired Lol. I would appreciate the answers! -poof- off to old school beys !
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:15 AM)® Wrote: So.... Here I am looking at my Dragoon G AR. Makes me miss plastics. Speaking of, Im back in plastics! Im learning about it one step at a time. For my birthday, I plan to get 3 good beys 1 uncustom and 2 for top tier customs. Dec 29 Tired Lol. I would appreciate the answers!
Hmm... depends, you want Upper Attack, Smash Attack, Grip Defense, Weight Based Defense, Endurance, Zombie, or Compact customs? I think there's more types within types, but I don't know all of them XD
Well, I used to be a huge sucker for balance plastic beys. But now, idk which :V But for now I would like to have a good start for Endurance, UA, and SA.
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:20 AM)® Wrote: Well, I used to be a huge sucker for balance plastic beys. But now, idk which :V But for now I would like to have a good start for Endurance, UA, and SA.

Driger S for Endurance, out of the box it's phenomenal. Driger V2 for out of box Upper Attack. For Smash Attack, you'll need more than one Bey to make something remotely competent, unfortunately. Dragoon G's AR is a wonderful smash part. You'd do best right now to get a Storm Grip base via Dragoon S, and then try to get a Wide Defense and a Trygle AR, for a fairly potent combo.

For more information, you'll need to check out the What to Buy in Plastics thread, to prevent me having to list every single combo for everything, lol. Smash is pricey to put together, and pricey to use - Smash combos break easily. Upper Attack is very easy to shop for, though, and Driger S is a staple of several parts of the meta, most notably Compact.
Hey can anyone tell me which bey i should buy for a defense type ? I already have the following parts for use in defense -
Metal wheel - Earth (mold 2)
Clear wheel - Bull, kerbecs, aquario
Tracks - GB145, BD145
Bottom - WD (i also have a very old RF which is EXTREMELY worn out so it works like an RSF so i use that too)
My current best is Earth Kerbecs BD145RF (or RSF, you can say :p) and i have options among the following -
1) Rock Giraffe R145WB - for the track and bottom
2)Flame Byxis 230WD - mainly for the track
3)Grand Cetus WD145RS - for the bottom
4)Ray Striker D125CS - bottom..
5)Basalt Horogium 145WD - metal wheel
Considering the parts i mentioned above, tell me which bey is the best buy. Also, im not sure which of these beys are not available at my local store, so plz tell a few alternatives as well... Thanks
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:38 AM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Hey can anyone tell me which bey i should buy for a defense type ? I already have the following parts for use in defense -
Tracks - GB145, BD145
Bottom - WD (i also have a very old RF which is EXTREMELY worn out so it works like an RSF so i use that too)
My current best is Earth Kerbecs BD145RF (or RSF, you can say :p) and i have options among the following -
Considering the parts i mentioned above, tell me which bey is the best buy. Also, im not sure which of these beys are not available at my local store, so plz tell a few alternatives as well... Thanks

Basalt Horogium. I don't need much explanation. You can use the combo Basalt Kerbecs BD145WD/RF. You should also get some Metal Faces.
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:41 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:38 AM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Hey can anyone tell me which bey i should buy for a defense type ? I already have the following parts for use in defense -
Tracks - GB145, BD145

Basalt Horogium. I don't need much explanation. You can use the combo Basalt Kerbecs BD145WD/RF. You should also get some Metal Faces.

Actually, i was expecting that, but who would you name 2nd and 3rd? Coz im not sure about the whether basalt horogium is available or not ...
Hmm. I'd have to say CS. Simply because CS has a lot more uses.

Third would be Flame Byxis, 230 is still useful. RS can be found in cheaper alternatives if you need it.
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:51 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:20 AM)® Wrote: Well, I used to be a huge sucker for balance plastic beys. But now, idk which :V But for now I would like to have a good start for Endurance, UA, and SA.

Driger S for Endurance, out of the box it's phenomenal. Driger V2 for out of box Upper Attack. For Smash Attack, you'll need more than one Bey to make something remotely competent, unfortunately. Dragoon G's AR is a wonderful smash part. You'd do best right now to get a Storm Grip base via Dragoon S, and then try to get a Wide Defense and a Trygle AR, for a fairly potent combo.

For more information, you'll need to check out the What to Buy in Plastics thread, to prevent me having to list every single combo for everything, lol. Smash is pricey to put together, and pricey to use - Smash combos break easily. Upper Attack is very easy to shop for, though, and Driger S is a staple of several parts of the meta, most notably Compact.

Damn now I see why most people here loves the driger series. Also Im checking out the thread now. Plastic is sparking back in my heart... thanks CRU and Hazel. The reason why Im eagering for plastic is because Im excited about Remembrance day next year and basalt is dominating everything. Its making MFB look nasty, meanwhile plastic is better , much broader metagame and variety of customs you can put together. With MFB, you need like a specific custom to win :V. I wish I had kept my drigers.... thanks again guys!
Is hobbylink japan a good site to get beys off of?
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:49 PM)mayfirst Wrote: Is hobbylink japan a good site to get beys off of?

They aren't bad at all, and have reasonable prices for standard shipping. Their selection is quite limited however, and EMS shipping seems to be a bit more than you might find elsewhere.
Where would I be able to obtain a Wide Defense weight disk, and about how much would I have to pay for the purchase?
(Oct. 23, 2011  10:25 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Where would I be able to obtain a Wide Defense weight disk, and about how much would I have to pay for the purchase?
IIRC, <3 has a couple for sale, and I believe they are 2 or 4 GBP each. YJA might have some, as well.
(Oct. 23, 2011  10:33 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  10:25 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Where would I be able to obtain a Wide Defense weight disk, and about how much would I have to pay for the purchase?
IIRC, <3 has a couple for sale, and I believe they are 2 or 4 GBP each. YJA might have some, as well.

Can you provide a link to his/her selling thread, I can't find it.

(Oct. 23, 2011  10:39 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  10:33 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:

Can you provide a link to his/her selling thread, I can't find it.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-%E2%99%A...1-Plastics