Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Haha, this has actually never come up in my mind ever before! I never compared Driger S to Bistool (normal or 10B custom)
I looked it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5ouAROcWZs I think the simplicity of Bistool overwhelmed people, it being completed plastic and all with no gimmick of its own advertised.. :V
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:21 AM)Hazel Wrote: Driger V2 has proven itself as a very powerful Beyblade completely uncustomized, actually. With the best attack SP, extraordinarily potent Upper Attack, a huge width, the ability to re-stabilize itself, and a wonderful BB, there's little more to ask of it. The BB does take some wear before it lives up to its SG Metal Change ancestor, but it can get there.

Bistool... caters to a functionality I don't really find that interesting. It's an inferior Compact choice to Driger S and Galeon, and 10bBistool is just not that interesting, to me.

A proper mold Bistool will usually cost more, too, in my experiences.

Driger V2 is a good overall beyblade for beginners, but if you would go for some Compact and/or Zombie customizations, you can try many alternatives, but I was simply referring to Compact/Zombie customizations, and without a doubt, I have to admit that Driger V2 has an impressive SP itself, for Upper Attack, it's just my opinion that I don't use Driger V2's SP for Upper Attack. Tongue_out
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:43 AM)Dan Wrote: Haha, this has actually never come up in my mind ever before! I never compared Driger S to Bistool (normal or 10B custom)
I looked it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5ouAROcWZs I think the simplicity of Bistool overwhelmed people, it being completed plastic and all with no gimmick of its own advertised.. :V

I'm dubious of this video for a disgusting amount of reasons. Poor launch technique for the Driger S(assuming it's using an SG Metal Change) being the primary one. But, in general, "x vs y" is not a particularly valuable vector for determining whether to buy x or y in a massively open metagame, such as Plastics.

(Oct. 20, 2011  2:48 AM)Futomos Wrote: Driger V2 is a good overall beyblade for beginners, but if you would go for some Compact and/or Zombie customizations, you can try many alternatives, but I was simply referring to Compact/Zombie customizations, and without a doubt, I have to admit that Driger V2 has an impressive SP itself, for Upper Attack, it's just my opinion that I don't use Driger V2's SP for Upper Attack. Tongue_out

Driger V2 is good for everyone, not just beginners. He did not specify Zombie or Compact - I offered him Beyblades with multiple uses, varying from Defense, to strong Upper Attack.

I'd have to be under the effects of a potent cocktail of PCP, gasoline, and a 48-hour Sailor Moon marathon to suggest Driger V2 for a Compact. It is nearly double the diameter of the largest viable Compact...
should I buy (any two)
beyblade random booster 9 (plastic)
A-127 Gigars
random booster 11 (plastic)
HSM random booster ACT 5
Gravity Perseus
Gravity Perseus and Gigars, in my opinion. However, I do not know what you want these items for, or which ones you personally prefer.
In terms of rarity itll be RB 9 and HMS random booster 5.
Competatively gravity perseus and HMS random booster act 5 XD
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:49 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'm dubious of this video for a disgusting amount of reasons. Poor launch technique for the Driger S(assuming it's using an SG Metal Change) being the primary one. But, in general, "x vs y" is not a particularly valuable vector for determining whether to buy x or y in a massively open metagame, such as Plastics.

I was just concerned of their pure stamina comparison, but yes, that is true.
I guess it is matter of which you like best: Compact (Driger S) or Balance (Bistool) customizations.
Both get into each others territories, but those are the most prominent for both beyblades.
Ok guys Tongue_out_wink
Here's my story:
My question is to you, should I keep or return Earth Eagle 145WD

These are my parts;
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:02 PM)Poseidon Wrote: In terms of rarity itll be RB 9 and HMS random booster 5.
Competatively gravity perseus and HMS random booster act 5 XD

Since I am looking for competitive and rarity, I guess I will get all 3
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:27 PM)alek789 Wrote: Ok guys Tongue_out_wink
Here's my story:
My question is to you, should I keep or return Earth Eagle 145WD

These are my parts;

WD is a wonderful tip, but you could get it elsewhere if you want. Personally, I love the Eagle CW, though, so I'd suggest you keep it.
Since I got Basalt Horogrium atm, I want to ask if these beys that i will purchase can benefit my all beys to have a top tier DEF? I mean i want to build a DEF bey, probably almost perf. Smile

• Earth Eagle
• Earth Bull
• Fang Leone
• Libra

Is this all worth buying? All I need to remove some and add some to form my DEF combo?

PS: Im new in beys Unhappy I can't understand those words sometimes. Smile I will do my best to have the DEF bey! Thank you. (You can PM me for the definitions of some 'slangs' or 'words' though Smile
Should I get Phantom Orion or Variares?
  • Variares: I get the L3R, and one of the best attack metal wheels in the metagame. I can make the combo MF Variares BD145RF, which is very destructive in terms of smash from what I heard.

• Phantom Orion: Get the best stamina metal wheel, and also a great defense wheel, getting a 55% win rate against Variares CH120RF on BD145CS. It also has some attack capabilities, so it is a triple threat. I also get BGrin, and I can make MF Phantom Bull BD145CS and also MF Phantom Bull BGrin.

I am wondering which to get, as both are great buys. Whichever one I don't get now, I'll get after this purchase, so please help me. Seeing that Phantom Orion BD145CS can hold Variares CH120RF under 50%, you may think Phantom is the obvious choice, but attack types are running the metagame and those tests have only been recognized by one person. I like all types, btw.
Zxth None of those. Buy Hell Kerbecs for BD145 or Beat Lynx for TH170.
kill Switch VariAres. You have a chance of getting a 'bad' B:D, leaving Phantom, which is a ton better with B:D than anything else, IIRC. Get VariAres. Plus, Phantom can be KO'd by Basalt, which can be KO'd by VariAres. Triangle? lol
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:33 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Zxth None of those. Buy Hell Kerbecs for BD145 or Beat Lynx for TH170.
kill Switch VariAres. You have a chance of getting a 'bad' BGrin, leaving Phantom, which is a ton better with BGrin than anything else, IIRC. Get VariAres. Plus, Phantom can be KO'd by Basalt, which can be KO'd by VariAres. Triangle? lol

Thanks dude, you guys always help me. And lool, that is totally true.

Hah, VariAres is the king of smash attack, so there isn't really any more to say about it. Phantom Orion can get KO'd by VariAres much less than Basalt, IIRC, so your best option is VariAres.
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:33 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Zxth None of those. Buy Hell Kerbecs for BD145 or Beat Lynx for TH170.

Do you mean I will just get those 2 and I will be fine with my DEF build? That should save my money Smile Thank you.

PS: Still be free to suggest some beys. Smile I wanna collect 'em now Smile (No Attack Beys please nor Stamina. Pinching_eyes_2)
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:36 AM)Zxth Wrote:

Do you mean I will just get those 2 and I will be fine with my DEF build? That should save my money Smile Thank you.

PS: Still be free to suggest some beys. Smile I wanna collect 'em now Smile (No Attack Beys please nor Stamina. Pinching_eyes_2)

You'll also want to get a CS performance tip, and an RS performance tip. Vulcan Horogium BD145RS, from Random Booster 7(often sold alone for low prices), is the best way to get a lot of defense parts quickly. CS can be found... in a lot of places, really. Hasbro's CS on Ray Striker D125CS is easily worn down, and the one in the Face-Off pack is usually Calm right out of the box.

You'll also want a Metal Face 2 Customize kit, which is an extremely cheap accessory, and mandatory for serious Defense customizations.
What is the best hybrid wheel system beyblade to buy, and what is the best hybrid wheel system according to these beys:

My brother is asking. He has these beys: Cyber Pegasus, Torch Aries, Bakushin Wheel, Thermal Pisces, Dark Bull, Dark Wolf, Scythe Kronos, Earth Virgo, 2 Galaxy Pegasus, Rock Aries, Poison Serpent, Counter Leone.
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:21 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What is the best hybrid wheel system beyblade to buy, and what is the best hybrid wheel system according to these beys:

My brother is asking. He has these beys: Cyber Pegasus, Torch Aries, Bakushin Wheel, Thermal Pisces, Dark Bull, Dark Wolf, Scythe Kronos, Earth Virgo, 2 Galaxy Pegasus, Rock Aries, Poison Serpent, Counter Leone.

The best out-of-box purchases in HWS are: Earth Eagle 145WD, Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, and Lightning L-Drago 100HF. These beys can do relatively well with no customization(though LLD has the worst tip, of them).

Best out-of-box purchases for 4D are: Blitz Unicorno 100RSF, MF-H Basalt Horogium 130RS, and Scythe Kronos T125EDS. All three of these combos do fairly well right out of the box.

As far as "what Bey has the most Top Tier parts in one purchase", it's either Phantom Orion B: D, Scythe Kronos T125EDS, or MF-H Basalt Horogium 130RS.

If you're counting sets, the Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set gets my vote.
Please give me some advice on buying-I bought Dark Bull and Wanted to buy LLD but it was all sold out!!!(oh man!)So now I will get some other beyblade-Should I get another Dark Bull?
Of course not. Try to get Earth Eagle or else if you can get Metal Masters try for Twisted Tempo or Hades Kerbecs(dunno if it is released yet) or else Gravity Destroyer..I hope you have an RF/R2F in case you get Gravity Destroyer
No. Most of dark bull's parts are outclassed with only bull and SD useful. Save your money and try get Aquario or kerbecs instead( if ur looking for defense CW's) . If not, get storm Aquario or earth aquila and I u can, buy hell kerbecs.
Nevermind ,just cancel any post on top. Anyway, should I get the hybrid wheel customisation 2 stamina and defense reshuffle set or the attack and defense set(with purple poison giraffe)?
(Oct. 21, 2011  8:32 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Of course not. Try to get Earth Eagle or else if you can get Metal Masters try for Twisted Tempo or Hades Kerbecs(dunno if it is released yet) or else Gravity Destroyer..I hope you have an RF/R2F in case you get Gravity Destroyer
Oh man!I already bought it!wish you could answer earlier......I already have an Earth Eagle-and Metal Masters are not in Bangladesh yet!

(Oct. 21, 2011  9:41 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: No. Most of dark bull's parts are outclassed with only bull and SD useful. Save your money and try get Aquario or kerbecs instead( if ur looking for defense CW's) . If not, get storm Aquario or earth aquila and I u can, buy hell kerbecs.
Nevermind ,just cancel any post on top. Anyway, should I get the hybrid wheel customisation 2 stamina and defense reshuffle set or the attack and defense set(with purple poison giraffe)?
I already have a Storm Aquario-and Metal Masters are not in Bangladesh yet!

Pls answer my question !
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:18 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Pls answer my question !

I'd go with the Poison Giraffe-containing set, as S130 and MB are both extremely good parts, and very rare. S130 only being available from Jade Jupiter otherwise, and MB being only on Poison Giraffe, as far as I know.