Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 14, 2011  10:33 PM)Sheppard Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  2:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Sheppard- What Dranzer MS are you talking about, Sheppard? I can neither see a link, nor an image in your post. Smile

Haha thanks, completely forgot to post the link. But ya, anyone have any thoughts on the price and if its real? Also are there any differences between TT and Songkong dranzer hms beyblades? Cheers

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/220866649821?...1423.l2649

That is an authentic Dranzer MS, yes, although I have occasionally seen them for $2~5 cheaper. As for compatibility, I believe Sono Kong and Takara HMS are nearly identical, usually only differing if TT released a second mold, in which case Sono Kong usually released that one, instead.

I could be wrong, of course, but I don't recall hearing tell of it being like Sono Kong and Takara Plastics, which were completely incompatible.
(Oct. 15, 2011  4:30 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Was Rock Giraffe a good buy

WB and R145 are both very good parts, so it is a decent purchase, in my opinion.
I know absolutely NOTHING about HMS and Plastics... and I'd like to get a couple good ones, but I have no idea where to start.

Can someone recommend me some good blades of each HMS and Plastics, cost/rarity isn't an issue, I want to get something top tier.

I wouldn't mind one of the NSK bearing beys, Also I prefer Attack and Def. types
Well, the very first buy should be a Wolborg MS. Um, if you may afford these- Dragoon MS and MSUV, then these are the most epic HMS buys. Other than that, Advance Averazer has a good AR for Spin Steal; then even Samurai MS is great for Upper Attack, etc. etc. Smile
And for plastics the best OOTB bey is Driger S..other than that you may want to get Master/Kid dragoon or Driger V2 or Dranzer GT for their ARs which give a great upper.
Wow. I've been on hiatus for so long I don't even know what to get anymore. Would anyone like to recommend me some worthwhile purchases and additions to my collection?

Here's my collection. It's quite outdated.
Um, Strongest Blader Set and Phantom Orion are currently the most worthwhile purchases you might like to get!
Really? I have heard amazing things from VariAres. Strongest Blader Set, I think I already have most of those parts in there.
But the most important part of that set is Blitz which you dont have and Blitz and Var are almost the best beys in the current metagame
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:31 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: But the most important part of that set is Blitz which you dont have and Blitz and Var are almost the best beys in the current metagame

Hm. Which is the more worthwhile purchase though? Blitz or VariAres?
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:35 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:31 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: But the most important part of that set is Blitz which you dont have and Blitz and Var are almost the best beys in the current metagame

Hm. Which is the more worthwhile purchase though? Blitz or VariAres?

VariAres, by a wide margin. Dual spin directions and more reliable smash functionality make it a no-brainer.
Time to hit up the store for Phantom Orion and VariAres. Although I had already intended to get them. Anything else released while I was gone?

Thanks a lot Janstarblast, SAM10795, and Hazel for the help!

I have a question feels weird for me to ask that but i can't make up my mind. Should I get.

Strongest Blader Set (Keep in mind i need metal faces)
or
VariAres + Phantom Orion.

Not really sure which one to get so help would be appreciated.
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:41 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I have a question feels weird for me to ask that but i can't make up my mind. Should I get.

or

Vari+Phantom and buy an MF-2 kit separately, as they are extremely cheap, if you can.

However, if you need Basalt in addition to needing Metal Faces, and you still want a decent attack wheel, the SBS is functional, too.
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:41 AM)Hero Wrote: Anything else released while I was gone?
Ah, didn't notice you do not have Vari. Now about your question-
Not really. Just that the upcoming releases are promising!
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:41 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I have a question feels weird for me to ask that but i can't make up my mind. Should I get.

or

Yeah VariAres and Phantom, then try and ebay the Blitz, I think they are $22ish on bay, as that is THE reason to get strongest blader... Phantom is a triple threat beast, best stamina wheel, great in defense combos, and surprisingly great in attack combos
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:43 AM)Hazel Wrote:

or

Vari+Phantom and buy an MF-2 kit separately, as they are extremely cheap, if you can.

However, if you need Basalt in addition to needing Metal Faces, and you still want a decent attack wheel, the SBS is functional, too.

Yeah but the seller I am getting Vari + Phantom off doesn't sell Metal Faces , so that is the main problem for me. Oh and I already have two basalts , and I am also wanting an EWD.
(Oct. 15, 2011  5:46 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: I know absolutely NOTHING about HMS and Plastics... and I'd like to get a couple good ones, but I have no idea where to start.

Can someone recommend me some good blades of each HMS and Plastics, cost/rarity isn't an issue, I want to get something top tier.

I wouldn't mind one of the NSK bearing beys, Also I prefer Attack and Def. types

I have a what to buy in plastics if that helps Smile
(Oct. 14, 2011  11:20 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  10:33 PM)Sheppard Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  2:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Sheppard- What Dranzer MS are you talking about, Sheppard? I can neither see a link, nor an image in your post. Smile

Haha thanks, completely forgot to post the link. But ya, anyone have any thoughts on the price and if its real? Also are there any differences between TT and Songkong dranzer hms beyblades? Cheers

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/220866649821?...1423.l2649

That is an authentic Dranzer MS, yes, although I have occasionally seen them for $2~5 cheaper. As for compatibility, I believe Sono Kong and Takara HMS are nearly identical, usually only differing if TT released a second mold, in which case Sono Kong usually released that one, instead.

I could be wrong, of course, but I don't recall hearing tell of it being like Sono Kong and Takara Plastics, which were completely incompatible.

Cheers for the info.
What are the two best beys to get in the current metagame? I have been using this topic, and all my purchases have been working out, so I'll keep using this. Thanks guys.
Phantom Orion for stamina..and Vari Ares for attak if you already have RF...thats my suggestion.. Grin
(Oct. 15, 2011  2:18 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What are the two best beys to get in the current metagame? I have been using this topic, and all my purchases have been working out, so I'll keep using this. Thanks guys.

Pantom Orion BGrin for stamina
Basalt Horogium 145WD(I assume you have it though) for defense or stamina
VariAres DGrin/ Blitz unicorno 100RSF(both are incredible)
(Oct. 15, 2011  5:46 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: I know absolutely NOTHING about HMS and Plastics... and I'd like to get a couple good ones, but I have no idea where to start.

other than mentioned by Sam..
Dranzer V2, Dragoon G are good too..plus..Dragoon G is easily get and considerable cheap..XD
Driger G is a good attacker too for its ar..
How much does a WBBA bronze beylauncher and bronze storm pegasis cost?

I have both of them and i am planning to sell it..