Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

is anyone willing to help me carry out a bid on ebay ( since it only ships to america and i live in the uk).
What bey should I get: Variares or Dark Gasher. You may say this is obvious but it isn't.

I have BD145 to make MF Variares BD145RF, but if I run into BD145 defense combo, I will be screwed.

If I get Gasher, I can make MF LLD CH120RF, MF MLD CH120XF, and I can use the Gasher clear wheel to fill the void of my Hell ____ BD145WD combo, because I have been using Kerbecs in my defense combo. Then I can get Variares and make Variares best combo: MF Variares CH120R2F.
If you run into a BD145 defense combo, you won't be screwed. VariAres would be the better buy.
Ive been inactive about beyblade for a while so I was wondering what beyblade is a good defense combo bey to buy?
(Oct. 12, 2011  2:12 AM)XxBioDrageyxX Wrote: Ive been inactive about beyblade for a while so I was wondering what beyblade is a good defense combo bey to buy?
Definitely Basalt Horogium.
(Oct. 12, 2011  1:35 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What bey should I get: Variares or Dark Gasher. You may say this is obvious but it isn't.

I have BD145 to make MF Variares BD145RF, but if I run into BD145 defense combo, I will be screwed.

If I get Gasher, I can make MF LLD CH120RF, MF MLD CH120XF, and I can use the Gasher clear wheel to fill the void of my Hell ____ BD145WD combo, because I have been using Kerbecs in my defense combo. Then I can get Variares and make Variares best combo: MF Variares CH120R2F.

Variares, and then grab a Phantom Orion remodel pack for CH120.
Basalt Horogium, Flame Byxis, Rock Giraffe, Screw Capricorne or Hell Kerbecs?
(Oct. 12, 2011  9:47 PM)Eternal Wrote: Basalt Horogium, Flame Byxis, Rock Giraffe, Screw Capricorne or Hell Kerbecs?

Basalt if you have good defense tracks/tips already. Hell Kerbecs if you want a solid overall buy Out of the Box. Screw Capricorne if you want 90MF. Flame Byxis if you intend to use 230. Rock Giraffe for WB and R145.

Personally I'd go with Hell Kerbecs, since BD145 is pretty universally good.
So, I've narrowed my choices down to two Beyblades, but I can't decide which one to get. My choices are:
Driger S
Driger V2

Driger S is a lot more expensive than Driger S, however, according to the Beywiki, it's better (?) than Driger V2, so, what do you guys think?
(Oct. 13, 2011  4:32 PM)Foxtrot Wrote: So, I've narrowed my choices down to two Beyblades, but I can't decide which one to get. My choices are:
Driger S
Driger V2

Driger S is a lot more expensive than Driger S, however, according to the Beywiki, it's better (?) than Driger V2, so, what do you guys think?

Both are execelent beys, personally id go for driger S, really it comes down to what you've got Smile
(Oct. 13, 2011  4:32 PM)Foxtrot Wrote: So, I've narrowed my choices down to two Beyblades, but I can't decide which one to get. My choices are:
Driger S
Driger V2

What Driger S is more expensive than Driger S?

Driger S
Driger V2

What Driger S is more expensive than Driger S ?
Oops, Typo! I meant Driger S is more expensive than Driger V2
mmm...both have great values..and highly competitive...(they are essential for both collectors and bladers) and they are getting extinct..
are you collector?if you are..get Driger S first..the you can get Driger V2...
as i say..both are highly competitive..but if you intendly to use them heavuly..get Driger V2 then..it is good out of the box..
Don't know if you'd know, but is Driger V2 hard-wearing? Because my little cousins have found my beyblades before...
I've got a hidden spirits Gryffolyon (Broken), an electronic Dragoon of some description, a metal fusion Dark Wolf, and I had a Driger F (Until my cousins got hold of it). I hope that's what you meant.
Hey guys! Had a quick question. How much does an original Anubis 85XF run for? Not the legends edition.
(Oct. 13, 2011  8:58 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: Hey guys! Had a quick question. How much does an original Anubis 85XF run for? Not the legends edition.

$30~50 shipped, generally, depending on where you get it from.
I have the following Beyblades:

Earth Pegasus 100 WD
Lightning L-Drago 100 RF

I want to know what Beyblades to buy to improve these combos. I have a $80 budget.
Could someone check this dranzer hms and give me their thoughts on the price and if its real please?

Cheers!
Sheppard- What Dranzer MS are you talking about, Sheppard? I can neither see a link, nor an image in your post. Smile
(Oct. 14, 2011  2:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Sheppard- What Dranzer MS are you talking about, Sheppard? I can neither see a link, nor an image in your post. Smile

Haha thanks, completely forgot to post the link. But ya, anyone have any thoughts on the price and if its real? Also are there any differences between TT and Songkong dranzer hms beyblades? Cheers

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/220866649821?...1423.l2649