Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Not really, jan. My galaxy cant even knock out basalt Uncertain
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:20 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @SonicChris and BladingSpirit5- Recently, it was found that Galaxy is capable of driving out Basalt. Hence, it was a decent wheel. Still, because of its unreliability, it was not considered to be shifted in tier. So, Galaxy Pegy is not completely useless. Smile Hence, Galaxy Pegasus is a decent buy too, but never a buy above Hell Kerbecs.
He mentioned that he wouldn't use Galaxy because he didn't want the paint to chip off as well
and I thought 90 was out classed by 85 (sorry for off topic post)
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:22 PM)DeX Wrote: Not really, jan. My galaxy cant even knock out basalt Uncertain

I've tested a few of the Galaxy tricks for KOing Basalt, and I can confirm that they do work with occasional reliability. Not something I'd ever pick over a Vari or Blitz, but it's still a neat happenstance.

Put Galaxy against pretty much anything else, though, and it's just an embarassment of a MW.
85 does outclass 90,I'm no expert but I think 85 scrapes the floor a lot so if you ask me,I think 90 would be a better choice
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:39 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: 85 does outclass 90,I'm no expert but I think 85 scrapes the floor a lot so if you ask me,I think 90 would be a better choice

Floor scraping is more dependant on your MW and tip than your track. I use 85 with a lot of combos, and I've only found a couple that floor scrape - both of them used really wide MWs and weren't competitively valid combos anyway.
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:50 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:39 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: 85 does outclass 90,I'm no expert but I think 85 scrapes the floor a lot so if you ask me,I think 90 would be a better choice

Floor scraping is more dependant on your MW and tip than your track. I use 85 with a lot of combos, and I've only found a couple that floor scrape - both of them used really wide MWs and weren't competitively valid combos anyway.
Provided you ain't using BD145 in normal mode with a low-height tip. Wink
<<off topic.
Which Bey should I order Nightmare Rex UW145 EWD or Screw Fox TR145 W2D. I buying either one based on looks and performance
Neither have very useful parts but Nightmare rex has 1 compared to Screw Fox having 2. Honestly there are way better beys out there. Also you're the only one who can judge how a bey looks to you.
Ive been seeing a bunch of combos having MF instead of MF-H i have one MF-H and another one on the way but the one i have now i tink its gonna break should i buy a MF(cause i dont have any) or MF-2 Set
MF's if you're a more attack oriented blader. MF-H's will slow them down and lose power, but if you're more favored towards defense types, get the set.
Should I consider getting the super deck set? Should I use the combos that are already in the set, since I'm not a very good combo maker?
It's a pretty good purchase. 85, 90, RF, D and WD are all top tier parts and Libra and Pegasus are still alright. I'd customise them a bit though if I got it.
If you're talking about BB-96, I'd say yeah.
If you can use the beys in it properly, it's a great buy, but it's pretty expensive.
Libra is awesome for defense, Pegasis is great for attack, but it has a lot of recoil which sort of kills it. They aren't as effective in todays metagame, but like I said it's a good buy if you're able to use them properly.
Just got Dragoon G, wondering if there are any other <$10 plastics on ebay???
I was amazed by this deal. Phantom Fox MS $21 including shipping and it was real in Texas so I should get it soon good deal or not?!?
yes..get it..its a nice deal eventhough not that cheap..but since it is available,get it..it will be harder to find in future..
@jdbrings..haha..somtime..yes..a few random auction that start on 1USD..but of course will rise..but no other particullar plastics that worth below than 10USD other than Dragoon G..
bb-99 hell kerbecs bd145ds or bb-107 big bang pegasis dx set? I don't have an attack stadium yet, and probably can't get it... but kerbecs is a top tier bey... buut, it's coming out in Hasbro as hades... so, which ? o:
(Sep. 25, 2011  9:11 AM)Tris Wrote: bb-99 hell kerbecs bd145ds or bb-107 big bang pegasis dx set? I don't have an attack stadium yet, and probably can't get it... but kerbecs is a top tier bey... buut, it's coming out in Hasbro as hades... so, which ? o:

I would go for BB-107 if you don't have an attack stadium also Hasbro is releasing hades kerbecs very soon so you could get that for very cheap when released
(Sep. 25, 2011  9:11 AM)Tris Wrote: bb-99 hell kerbecs bd145ds or bb-107 big bang pegasis dx set? I don't have an attack stadium yet, and probably can't get it... but kerbecs is a top tier bey... buut, it's coming out in Hasbro as hades... so, which ? o:

BB107 if I were you. Since Hell will release soon as Hades, It is cheap.
Second, you need an attack stadium for competitive play.
Third, you'll have Big Bang Pegasis and 2 more tracks and 2 bottoms (include RF which is useful)
I have a similar question to the one asked above.

Should I get the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set, as I need a BB-10 and all of the accessories it comes with, the Strongest Blader Set, as it includes Basalt and Blitz which are beys that dominate their categories, but Basalt may be banned, Variares, as it is one of the best attack wheels, or Phantom Orion, as it looks like it has major potential in stamina?

1. Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
2. Strongest Blader Set
3. Variares
4. Phantom Orion

I can only choose 1 out of those 4.
1..if you have not yet own a stadium..
followed by 3 if you are attacker blader, 4 if you are a stamina blader...
(Sep. 25, 2011  6:19 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: 1..if you have not yet own a stadium..

So if I'm going to a tourney, and I am a stamina blader, I should choose phantom orion and then get the pegasis dx set since I don't have a BB-10.

Edit: Also, what is a better buy? Hell Kerbecs or Basalt Horogium? If Basalt Horogium, should I wait till it comes out for Hasbro so it will be cheap and buy Hell now?

Basalt has been released as Twisted in Hasderp countries. I also own a BBP and Orion and I would say that if you good defense and stamina combos Phantom is your best buy. PMed offer. Also Final Drive is slow as carp man
(Sep. 25, 2011  6:25 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  6:19 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: 1..if you have not yet own a stadium..

So if I'm going to a tourney, and I am a stamina blader, I should choose phantom orion and then get the pegasis dx set since I don't have a BB-10.

Edit: Also, what is a better buy? Hell Kerbecs or Basalt Horogium? If Basalt Horogium, should I wait till it comes out for Hasbro so it will be cheap and buy Hell now?
With the issue of banning Basalt going on ( i believe and i want Basalt to be baned), Hell Kerbecs / Hades Kerbecs is a safer option..

Also, if you do compare Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs part to part, you'll notice that Hell Kerbecs is better.
Kerbecs is amazingly balanced for stamina customs, and quite heavy for Defense. On the other hand, Horogium sucks at balance but it reveals more of the metal wheel, hence useful for attack combos. Hell is great for Stamina(though outclassed by Scythe and Phantom I guess) when used with BD145 and is also considered good for Defense as well as Attack. Basalt on the other hand is a Defense wheel which reformed to meta-game. Then, BD145 is WAY too useful compared to a mere 145. DS is a great tip, IMO and is slightly inferior to CS. WD is a great tip for Stamina as you already know.

Hence, Hell Kerbecs should be your buy according to me.