Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 23, 2011  6:35 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: There is no S in the name it's just Gaia dragoon. Also since there are so many variants of Gaia Dragoon you could argue that Gaia Dragoon V is rarer.

Thats why i put it in "" . Technicaly, GDV was like properly mass produced but gaia dragoons numbers are less. Youll virtually only see gaia dragoon on YJA or WBO, hardly ever ebay, whereas you can get alot of gaia dragoons. At the very least, the orinal color is rarer than the orignal GDV
(Sep. 23, 2011  6:35 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: There is no S in the name it's just Gaia dragoon. Also since there are so many variants of Gaia Dragoon you could argue that Gaia Dragoon V is rarer.
(Sep. 23, 2011  10:19 AM)SAM10795 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  11:16 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Was that for all NIB or all used???because I actually want these prices

Wolborg MS NIB
Gaia Dragoon MS NIB
Strata Dragoon V NIB
Dragoon F/S used/NIB
Dragoon V2 used/NIB
Driger V2 NIB

EDIT: I would also like to know if anyone on wbo has Strata Dragoon V NIB to sell??
Can anyone please answer this?

Dragoon F is not worth that at all. It has no useful parts and is probably the worst of the all the dragoons.

The worst..but its kinda rare..and its sold for that range on Ebay...somewhere near 25-35USD excluding shipping..and i believe..it worth it for collectors..haha..diifer for bladers of course..
Sam..Ebay is among the cheapest place to get sime of the bey for cheap...G. Dragoon V fo 20usd..thats cheap man..
among all G. Dragoon..V would the only one that really have use...XD
Poseidon..thereare some on ebay about 20USD NIB excluding shipping..haha..
How much is NIP Blue Dranzer Mf worth?
I believe this is the thread that my question goes into?okay so I have the following beys: Storm Pegasus 105RF(Two one in mint Condition),Rock Leone145WB,Storm Aquario 100HF/S,Earth Virgo GB145BS,Burn Fireblaze 135MS.Now I'm thinking of getting Lighting LDrago,Earth Eagle and Evil Gemios.Now I'm confused,should I get Evil Gemios or Dark Bull?
Dark Bull is an overall better choice than Evil/Killer Gemios. Dark Bull has Bull, which is used in defense combos, H145, which has use in attack, and SD, which is used in stamina. But, of those you're thinking of getting, Lightning would be the best choice for attack, and Earth for defense and stamina. Evil/Killer Gemios should not be top priority for you.
How much would it be for a Trygle and Trypio
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:51 AM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: I believe this is the thread that my question goes into?okay so I have the following beys: Storm Pegasus 105RF(Two one in mint Condition),Rock Leone145WB,Storm Aquario 100HF/S,Earth Virgo GB145BS,Burn Fireblaze 135MS.Now I'm thinking of getting Lighting LDrago,Earth Eagle and Evil Gemios.Now I'm confused,should I get Evil Gemios or Dark Bull?

Dark Bull. Evil Gemios is a worthless bey with zero valuable parts. Dark Bull has, arguably, the best CW for Defense and Stamina customs, H145 is decent for a few things, and SD is overall mediocre, but still better than FS.
Thanks a lot,I'm sooo getting dark bull!!!btw is poison serpent better than Flame Libra?
I believe Serpent is because Libras has balance issues... Like SERIOUSLY. I got mine last month, and its off balance, but it can adapt to nearly any situation. I havent studied much about serpent though, sorry.
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:57 AM)Hazel Wrote: SD is overall mediocre
SD isn't mediocre, it's top tier in stamina.
Hazel Wrote: SD is overall mediocre

I also thought that it is a top tier,but all of you know way more than me btw I don't know so how to do it do how to u put someone else's text in a white box?
That's not a question to be asking here! Ask in Questions about the WBO! Grin
And just click "Quote" and then I'm sure you can figure it out from there.
(Sep. 24, 2011  7:32 AM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Hazel Wrote: SD is overall mediocre

But outclassed by PD
Which is a better bey to own BB-43 or BB-28
(Sep. 24, 2011  7:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: That's not a question to be asking here! Ask in Questions about the WBO! Grin

(Sep. 24, 2011  7:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: That's not a question to be asking here! Ask in Questions about the WBO! Grin

Sorry didn't know that,I'm new,I'll try to post in the right place next time!
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:56 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: How much would it be for a Trygle and Trypio

Trygle : 18-20USD
Trypio : 15USD since it is useleess..but it looks nice..
Now I have a question-since they are not available in our country,we may go to Bangkok very soon.So I'm planning to take this oppurtunity to buy a few good beys.I will get Big Bang Pegasis-that is confirmed.But I wonder-should I get Screw Capricorn or Galaxy Pegasus?Even if I do get Galaxy Pegasus it will be for collection purposes ONLY since I don't wanna wear out the R2F or Chip off the paint on Galaxy.But I will use screw capricorn if I get it.I saw a video on you tube in which screw capricorn sent Basalt Horogium Flying.So I want to get it but want some advice from you!
(Sep. 24, 2011  12:02 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Now I have a question-since they are not available in our country,we may go to Bangkok very soon.So I'm planning to take this oppurtunity to buy a few good beys.I will get Big Bang Pegasis-that is confirmed.But I wonder-should I get Screw Capricorn or Galaxy Pegasus?Even if I do get Galaxy Pegasus it will be for collection purposes ONLY since I don't wanna wear out the R2F or Chip off the paint on Galaxy.But I will use screw capricorn if I get it.I saw a video on you tube in which screw capricorn sent Basalt Horogium Flying.So I want to get it but want some advice from you!
Screw Capricorn is only useful for 90 and MF but both of those parts are out classed so
there is almost no reason for buying it. If your not going to use R2F there's no point buying Galaxy Pegasis if you don't have BD145 buy Hell Kerbecs it's much more useful if you find one just buy it. screw Capricorn only works against an un customized Basalt Horogium
Okay I like Hell Kerbecs and I don't have one,but the problem is that the only good attack tips that I have is RF and if i use it the rubber will wear out soon,so i wanted to buy it for 90 and mf
You must use it.

I recommend using a stadium if yiu dont have one. It will take the worning a few months or so
more than that DeX, I bought an RS which has less surface area to wear, and i've had it 3-5 months and it's still not finished!
(Sep. 24, 2011  12:19 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Screw Capricorn is only useful for 90 and MF but both of those parts are out classed so
there is almost no reason for buying it. If your not going to use R2F there's no point buying Galaxy Pegasis if you don't have BD145 buy Hell Kerbecs it's much more useful if you find one just buy it. screw Capricorn only works against an un customized Basalt Horogium

90 and MF are NOT outclassed. They are on the top-tier list for a reason (90 for height, MF for attacking with good stamina). Also pitting uncustomized beys against each other mean nothing, since the game of Beyblade revolves around customization. For the rest of your sentence, however, I do agree. Galaxy Pegasis has absolutely no use aside from R2F (which I find annoying) and Hell Kerbecs is entirely composed of good parts (most top-tier although the bey is only decent uncustomized).

(Sep. 24, 2011  12:34 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Okay I like Hell Kerbecs and I don't have one,but the problem is that the only good attack tips that I have is RF and if i use it the rubber will wear out soon,so i wanted to buy it for 90 and mf

Just get Hell Kerbecs. You don't have to worry about your RF wearing down, since it's really just a matter of time. Hell Kerbecs BD145RF is a good Attack combo, and get some Metal Faces to drastically improve it.
I may also get three so if I do I will definitely get HELL KERBECS
(Sep. 24, 2011  12:41 PM)SoniChris98 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  12:19 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Screw Capricorn is only useful for 90 and MF but both of those parts are out classed so

90 and MF are NOT outclassed. They are on the top-tier list for a reason (90 for height, MF for attacking with good stamina). Also pitting uncustomized beys against each other mean nothing, since the game of Beyblade revolves around customization. For the rest of your sentence, however, I do agree. Galaxy Pegasis has absolutely no use aside from R2F (which I find annoying) and Hell Kerbecs is entirely composed of good parts (most top-tier although the bey is only decent uncustomized).

(Sep. 24, 2011  12:34 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Okay I like Hell Kerbecs and I don't have one,but the problem is that the only good attack tips that I have is RF and if i use it the rubber will wear out soon,so i wanted to buy it for 90 and mf

Just get Hell Kerbecs. You don't have to worry about your RF wearing down, since it's really just a matter of time. Hell Kerbecs BD145RF is a good Attack combo, and get some Metal Faces to drastically improve it.
Which Mode-Boost mode or Normal Mode?

(Sep. 24, 2011  12:42 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Which Mode-Boost mode or Normal Mode?

With RF, either. But Boost Mode is overall better, IMO. And this should be asked in the Build Me a Combo thread.
@SonicChris and BladingSpirit5- Recently, it was found that Galaxy is capable of driving out Basalt. Hence, it was a decent wheel. Still, because of its unreliability, it was not considered to be shifted in tier. So, Galaxy Pegy is not completely useless. Smile Hence, Galaxy Pegasus is a decent buy too, but never a buy above Hell Kerbecs.