Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I believe they are custom painted..
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:56 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Are these three real?

i think there they say made with there own parts not takara.
So it was made by TAKARA-TOMY and painted by them?
So it is some limited edition by TT?!

PM Sent for the red one.
(Sep. 21, 2011  1:30 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: So it is some limited edition by TT?!

PM Sent for the red one.

there fake bro it say custom made not the acutal blue ver. even if it say wbba it should be in package of wbba not seprated ive seen fakes like this on ebay for quezt it also modded in the despriction so this isnt a legit one . it say it cant be used in tournments.
(Sep. 20, 2011  8:15 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: How much would a Random Booster Vol 1 be now? I know that it has Pre-HWS parts, and that they aren't produced anymore, and all of the parts are significantly rare in some sense, so I was just wondering exactly how expensive would they be now? Thanks!

Idk, 20-30$ perhaps?

You better get here in the Philippines, we got tons of Pre-hws beys. Yet they cost 700+pesos Uncertain(thats because they include it with beypointers, 300 if you dont want those Smile)
What would be the cost of Wolborg MS,Gaia Dragoon MS& Strata Dragoon V NIB?
Also of Dragoon F,S and Dranzer S(used)
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:52 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: What would be the cost of Wolborg MS,Gaia Dragoon MS& Strata Dragoon V NIB?

Wolborg MS : 30-35USD
G. Dragoon MS : 7-10USD
G. Dragoon V : 40USD
Dragoon F : 30-35USD
Dragoon S : 35-45USD
Dranzer S: 20USD
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:46 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  8:15 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: How much would a Random Booster Vol 1 be now? I know that it has Pre-HWS parts, and that they aren't produced anymore, and all of the parts are significantly rare in some sense, so I was just wondering exactly how expensive would they be now? Thanks!

Idk, 20-30$ perhaps?

You better get here in the Philippines, we got tons of Pre-hws beys. Yet they cost 700+pesos Uncertain(thats because they include it with beypointers, 300 if you dont want those Smile)
bwahhh
I must come see you soon DeX, I want me some Pre-HWS beys Eee

(Sep. 21, 2011  11:52 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: What would be the cost of Wolborg MS,Gaia Dragoon MS& Strata Dragoon V NIB?

Wolborg MS $35-$40
Gaia dragoon ms $10 max
Gia dragoon V $40
Dragoon F ($20) it tends to go more on ebay though like $30
Dragoon S $20
dranzer S $15-$20
I was thinking of getting a fake bey string launcher not for competitive use, would it break easily?
(Sep. 22, 2011  1:50 AM)Fong Wrote: I was thinking of getting a fake bey string launcher not for competitive use, would it break easily?
More than likely. Why would you get a fake one? You can find them virtually anywhere for a decentprice...
Hmm ok is $55 dollars for phantom Orion,vari ares, and scythe Kronos all nib and including shipping a good price for these...??

And BTW 300TH post yay!!!
(Sep. 22, 2011  2:02 AM)Evolution Wrote: Hmm ok is $55 dollars for phantom Orion,vari ares, and scythe Kronos all nib and including shipping a good price for these...??

I think you've heard my answer... lol
Considering if you divide it out between the three, it adds up to less than 20 bucks for each....
Let the math give you the answer Tongue_out
(Sep. 22, 2011  2:02 AM)Evolution Wrote: Hmm ok is $55 dollars for phantom Orion,vari ares, and scythe Kronos all nib and including shipping a good price for these...??

May I ask who is selling this for so cheap?

My store nor NBeybladeManiac is selling that low..
(Sep. 22, 2011  2:07 AM)CRUelty Wrote:

I think you've heard my answer... lol
Considering if you divide it out between the three, it adds up to less than 20 bucks for each....
Let the math give you the answer Tongue_out

Haha, lol I know I know but I just wanted a few opinions haha lol!!! Smile but ya I guess it's a real good deal so I'ma go for it lol!!!
(Sep. 22, 2011  2:11 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote:

May I ask who is selling this for so cheap?

My store nor NBeybladeManiac is selling that low..

Um BBS? Its me Tongue_out
Is the strongest blader set a good buy? my friend got one for $50 is that a good price? and what does it come with, just 3 beys or does it have those plus like a launcher grip or extra parts?
Yes, it's a great purchase! I believe you could get it cheaper.
Launcher grip + Extra parts = no. Unhappy Blitz is great for attack, and RSF is pretty decent for Attack customs, but I believe RF is a better choice overall. It also comes with MF-H which is good for Defense customs, Basalt which is good for them as well, and I believe it comes with RS as well, which is great in a Defense custom for surviving against a great Attack custom. Nightmare Rex isn't that great, and UW145 is meh, but EWD is pretty good for Stamina!
(Sep. 21, 2011  7:59 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:46 AM)DeX Wrote:

Idk, 20-30$ perhaps?

bwahhh
I must come see you soon DeX, I want me some Pre-HWS beys Eee

Metal System Random Booster 1 & 2 are SIGNIFICANTLY harder to find than the regular pre-hws starters / boosters.

No prize RB2 is about US$ 20 - 30
RB1 would be slightly more expensive.

Regardless, it's not so much of the value, but the rarity. You could get pre-hws starters/boosters almost anywhere in most local shops in TT countries.
Really, I just wanted it for recolors of the Metal Wheels themselves, but alas, that's a bit too far to travel for em to me, lol. I really wish they never stopped producing Pre-HWS, even if they're all pretty useless in today's metagame... Smith

@post below
True, true XD
Yeah, but if you consider it from a different angle, it's better. Since they stopped production, you know exactly how many recolors they have. Unlike the never-ending recolor versions of hws, hah.