Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

are any of basalt horogium/ twisted tempo's parts useable in tournaments or is this bey totally banned?
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:48 AM)hammer hades Wrote: are any of basalt horogium/ twisted tempo's parts useable in tournaments or is this bey totally banned?

There are no currently banned parts in the WBO metagame, as of this posting.
I have 100,90,85,BD145 and RF so I need a Takara Tomy CH120[Hasderps stuffs up] and R2F, So yeah Thanks!
P.S I have 3 MF-Hs and 3 MF-Fs
(Sep. 18, 2011  3:23 AM)sum 472 Wrote: I have 100,90,85,BD145 and RF so I need a Takara Tomy CH120[Hasderps stuffs up] and R2F, So yeah Thanks!

You have good enough parts to get VariAres, for sure. VariAres BD145RF is a valid combination, although a Metal Face does help it. 100, 90, and 85 also work well with it, depending on what you want to do with it.
Dark Cancer CH120SF and Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F...?

EDIT: I didn't know what you were asking, lol. Get Variares/L-Drago Destroy.
What? Are you looking for CH120 and R2F? If so, make a thread in the "Buying" forum, So yeah Thanks!
BB96 or Basalt Horogium and Screw Capricorne or Meteo or Flame Byxis?
Basalt Horogium.
Next BB-96.
Then Byxis.
Next, Screw/Meteo.
I meant BB-96 or Basalt and another one :p
(Sep. 18, 2011  3:29 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Dark Cancer CH120SF and Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F...?

EDIT: I didn't know what you were asking, lol. Get Variares/L-Drago Destroy.

I was telling Hazel what parts I had to use in a Variares combo, R^2F and CH120 were parts I needed to improve the combo, Sorry for Confusion...But i'm still taking
Max Tate's advice and making a thread in the buying section.
Planning to buy some 4D beys Smile
Definitely getting Phantom Orion BGrin first,
then what should I get?
VariAres DGrin?
Fang Leone 130W2D?
Scythe Kronos T125EDS?
Jade Jupiter S130RB?

Oh and is Jiraiya MS or Wolborg MS better for stamina (endurance...?? survival...?
)
^ Really depends on what you are after. Get Variares if you want attack as variares is a great attacker. Kronos for stamina for Scythe and EDS. Jade Jupiter for defence for RB and S130 is good in quite a few cases too.
(Sep. 18, 2011  12:58 AM)Max Tate Wrote: Which beyblade(s)? Zeus (Hasbro) or Draciel G and Dranzer G?

Just repeating Tongue_out
Should I buy the launcher rubber or the launcher suspension? Or should I get neither? If so, why?
(Sep. 18, 2011  12:21 PM)Katanazero Wrote: Oh and is Jiraiya MS or Wolborg MS better for stamina (endurance...?? survival...?
)

for pure endurence, wolborg MS.
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:29 PM)Max Tate Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  12:58 AM)Max Tate Wrote: Which beyblade(s)? Zeus (Hasbro) or Draciel G and Dranzer G?

all of them are pretty useless...but dranzer g or zeus would be pretty..so between two of them..screw zeus has some use..
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:29 PM)Max Tate Wrote:

never saw this before lol.
Anyway, zeus is your best option, the Sub ar is fairly decent
What if, instead of Draciel G, it's a Dark Blue-ish Dragoon G?
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:46 PM)Max Tate Wrote: What if, instead of Draciel G, it's a Dark Blue-ish Dragoon G?

zeus is still properly a better option, if you are a collecter id get both though.
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:46 PM)Max Tate Wrote: What if, instead of Draciel G, it's a Dark Blue-ish Dragoon G?

If you want a limited color beyblade, I wouldn't suggest using it at all, so that's up to your discretion. However, if you want a beyblade you don't mind using, a regular Dragoon G is much cheaper and the AR is quite valuable.

Personally, I'd still go for Zeus, though.
what should i get vari ares or scythe kronos
(Sep. 18, 2011  3:05 PM)BLAZING DRAGON Wrote: what should i get vari ares or scythe kronos
Variares if you're an attack type user, and Scythe Kronos if you like stamina.
If you have only Hasbro stadiums, Scythe Kronos.
(Sep. 18, 2011  3:05 PM)BLAZING DRAGON Wrote: what should i get vari ares or scythe kronos
It Depend On parts u have cause there both amazing . like i said it depend on the parts u have like attack parts or stamina. so it depend on what you have already.

Edit: Beaten by Coasters
i have good parts for both so i dont know oh yh and i have a tt a attack stadium
(Sep. 18, 2011  3:11 PM)BLAZING DRAGON Wrote: i have good parts for both so i dont know

hmm... i know u have attack staduim i would say vari ares atm.