Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I have hell kerbecs, basalt horogium, ray unicorno, flame byxis, earth virgo, and some other bad beys . What should I get next?
(Sep. 17, 2011  3:20 AM)Fishy Wrote: I have hell kerbecs, basalt horogium, ray unicorno, flame byxis, earth virgo, and some other bad beys . What should I get next?

Scythe Kronos if you want a good stamina Bey, Phantom Orion is shaping up to be a nice purchase for the track/tip, VariAres is an extremely sound purchase...
K quick question, what are the cheapest NIB plastics?
(Sep. 17, 2011  5:49 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: K quick question, what are the cheapest NIB plastics?
Well dragoon G is the cheapest, its fairly good aswell, for eight spiker.
Also, sonokong plastics are fairly easy to find, dranzer S ect.
(Sep. 17, 2011  3:27 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  3:20 AM)Fishy Wrote: I have hell kerbecs, basalt horogium, ray unicorno, flame byxis, earth virgo, and some other bad beys . What should I get next?

Scythe Kronos if you want a good stamina Bey, Phantom Orion is shaping up to be a nice purchase for the track/tip, VariAres is an extremely sound purchase...

you already have an RF yet?i t wont be a point if you buy great attack beys but withiut having RF/R2F/LRF
Lightning L Drago would be pretty much ok too...but the one listed by hazel are better..
Which one is a better purchase, gravity perseus BD145XF or 85DS ? (from RBV7)
BTW, I have he'll kerbecs, grand Cetus, storm Pegasus, rock Aries, storm aquario and f sagittario.
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:18 PM)gingka_granger Wrote: Which one is a better purchase, gravity perseus BD145XF or 85DS ? (from RBV7)
BTW, I have he'll kerbecs, grand Cetus, storm Pegasus, rock Aries, storm aquario and f sagittario.
BD145XF. BD145 has many uses, in stamina (Scythe Kronos BD145EDS), attack (Lightning L-Drago BD145RF/LRF), defense (Basalt Aquario BD145CS) and even balance (Hell Kerbecs BD145CS). XF has use in Meteo L-Drago CH120XF, which is amazing. Plus, the ATK version of the Perseus clear wheel is better for, well, attack.

(Sep. 17, 2011  4:18 PM)gingka_granger Wrote: Which one is a better purchase, gravity perseus BD145XF or 85DS ? (from RBV7)

BD145XF contains a track you can very easily get elsewhere and a tip that isn't useful for much of anything. 85DS contains a track that is highly useful AND extremely hard to get otherwise(usually costing a lot of money, as mercury anubis is the second option for getting it).

However, if the rarity is of no concern to you, then BD145XF is overall more useful.
XF isn't useful? What? XF is very useful, as well with BD145:

MF L-Drago Destroy CH120XF
MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF
MF LDD GB145XF
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:30 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: XF isn't useful? What? XF is very useful, as well with BD145:

MF L-Drago Destroy CH120XF
MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF
MF LDD GB145XF

Its functionality is considerably less reliable, and less user-friendly, than RF, R2F, LRF, etc.
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:24 PM)Hazel Wrote:

BD145XF contains a track you can very easily get elsewhere and a tip that isn't useful for much of anything. 85DS contains a track that is highly useful AND extremely hard to get otherwise(usually costing a lot of money, as mercury anubis is the second option for getting it).

However, if the rarity is of no concern to you, then BD145XF is overall more useful.

XF is AS GOOD as rubber bottoms. Plus the attack version of the Perseus clear wheel comes with Gravity Perseus BD145XF so he should get that.
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:36 PM)akylus21 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:24 PM)Hazel Wrote:

XF is AS GOOD as rubber bottoms. Plus the attack version of the Perseus clear wheel comes with Gravity Perseus BD145XF so he should get that.

As you may notice if you look carefully at my post, I did actually suggest that he get BD145XF.

XF should not be chosen over RF/R2F unless it's a niche combo. No one should buy a rare item for the sake of having a tip that is nothing more than "as good". Which it is not.
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:36 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: How much is a used Galeon?

A decent price is say $15 maybe $20 considering how useful it is.
i see....This guy wanted double for it....But I will be probably get it ina lot XD
Should I buy Phantom Orion B : D, Beat Lynx TH170WD, Scythe Kronos T125EDS or RBV7 X2
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:57 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Should I buy Phantom Orion B : D, Beat Lynx TH170WD, Scythe Kronos T125EDS or RBV7 X2

Phantom Orion still needs more testing to be bought first, and RBV7 would cost you your money to most likely get something bad out of it, but it is hard to tell if you want to choose to buy Beat Lynx or Scythe Kronos, which both have top tier parts, so I would say either Scythe Kronos or Beat Lynx.
BGrin looks promising, however there is no testing on it so I can't say for sure. Phantom seems to also have litle recoil.

Beat is great for attack, not the best though. TH170 is also great, as at 190 is can beat (lol) 230 in most occasions.

Scythe is obviously good for stamina, and it has little recoil. EDS gets blunt very quickly from what I've heard, so yeah, and I think that EWD is a better choice as a tip.

RBV7 would probably be your best shot. Has many rare parts and plenty of them are actually USEFUL, 6/8 of the whole thing is great! Go for the RBV7's is what I say.
Guys which bey would you recommend more? Phantom Orion B: D, Scythe Kronos or flame Byxis?
Scythe Kronos, for the time being. Phantom Orion is largely untested, and until the hype has been backed by concrete testing, I cannot really recommend it over something we know to be a solid purchase.
Which beyblade(s)? Zeus (Hasbro) or Draciel G and Dranzer G?
Should I get Blitz Unicorno 100RSF or Variares DGrin, Or in other words which has better results in attack?
I want to get some more attack MWs as I lack in them.
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:38 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Should I get Blitz Unicorno 100RSF or Variares DGrin, Or in other words which has better results in attack?
I want to get some more attack MWs as I lack in them.

VariAres is the best right-spin smash attacker metal wheel in the current metagame. However, Blitz Unicorno 100RSF overall has more useful parts. Blitz and 100 are both good for attack, 100 is good for Stamina, and RSF is a good balanced Defense tip.

Basically, neither will perform fantastically without other parts - you need stuff like CH120, 90, 85, and RF/R2F to get the most of them.

Provided that you already have CH120(or maybe BD145) and RF/R2F, VariAres is your best buy for pure attack.