Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

You can get both of them cheaper from dimsum2u or AkirasDaddy on here.
Are they already selling BB-117 Strongest Blader Set and how much is shipping and how fast do they ship?
I believe AkirasDaddy is already selling it. PM him about the price.
The speed of the shipping will depend on where you live, you can contact him about that.
uh checked his thread and the price for Vari Ares was 26$ and Scythe Cronos is 24$, lol not much of a difference.
and dimsum2u is selling Vari Ares for 16.99 GBP and Scythe Kronos T125EDS for GBP12.99 I just wish I knew how much US dollars for both.
what should i get for attack beat lynx or fang leone or should I just get both (I can't decide)
lol I guess I'll just stick to ordering from Plamoya or Toywiz because 16.99 GBP is 27.71 in USD......
I need a good right-spin attack wheel, right-spin smash wheel and a right-spin recoil wheel.
What 3 beys should I get?
Which is better to buy, RVB7 or RVB8? because people where saying the prize bey is the only one that was actually useful.
Beat Lynx for Own-Ray
(Aug. 15, 2011  12:36 PM)Own-Ray Wrote: what should i get for attack beat lynx or fang leone or should I just get both (I can't decide)

You should get Beat Lynx, it's great for attack. Fang is also good for attack, but Beat is one spot on top of Fang so I'm just assuming Beat is better, hah.
OK thanks for your help
I'm going to TRU soon to scout for Beylaunchers and Storm Pegasus(es? Pegasi? Pegases?); while there, should I bother picking up any of the Hasbro grips? I really have trouble with Sliding Shoot without a Grip(and launching hard in general), but I'm not sure if I should use the TT grips or hasbro ones. Does the Angle compass offer that big of a difference? Does the custom grip(the one with the compass) fit the Beylaunchers?

I've seen people mention that the TT and Hasbro grips are equal, but others seem to say Hasbro ones provide less stability, so a definitive answer would be appreciated!
IMO, Angle Compass is pointless. Don't get the Custom Grip, either. It can only hold Light Launchers. If you find Hasbro's silver grip with black rubber, get that. BUT, if you're lucky enough to find their black one, get that. Just... get the normal grip. All grips are the same to me.
I need a good right-spin attack wheel, right-spin smash wheel and a right-spin recoil wheel.
What 3 beys should I get?

BUMP
Now that I work for Beyblades, because I have a real 'job' now, what should I get?

An RBV8 with a likely chance of Jade Jupiter, or Death Quetzalcoatl

I've already gotten preordered Phantom Orion.
Oh, jeez, I'm probably gonna get these wrong:
Right spin attack: Pegasis is pretty good, but I think it's more of a smash wheel
Right spin smash: Vulcan, though outclassed, this is all I can think of Tired
Right spin recoil: Leone has a lot of recoil, and so does Sagittario
I think I got these wrong, I feel doubtful...
@BBS Get the RBV8 with a likely chance of Jade Jupiter, then you can help with Jade testing ^^
I'd wait on Death Quetz, IMO, it doesn't seem like it'll be as good as everyone thinks.
Personally, jade is bad.

But as far as we know nothing of quetzal, and that I get paid in Beyblades, I'll try getting both.
how much is a black dragoon m s worth and who would have one

I am going to buy the double package (redhorn) with DARK BULL H145SDBB40A and Storm Leone100HFB105 i want the lone whats ur opinion with it? Also what parts should i switch it with dark bull to make it better, And what type off laucher would give it the best spin power? And what type of stadium, I am sry for all the questions but i just want to become a better blader! Thanks!
It's a meh set, Dark isn't that great at all. Bull CW is good. H145 = recoil to add for attack. SD is great for defense and stamina.
Storm isn't good. Leone, nothing special there. 100 is a great height for attack and some certain defense/stamina combos. HF is somewhat decent for attack, but there are better choices.
Stadium? Lightning L-Drago one, it's black, or the Maximum Stampede one WITHOUT craters. If you an buy online, get a BB-10 Attack type stadium, it's the best stadium available for MFB in general. Launcher? String Launcher.
Hmm, is the L Drago Destroy FConfused worth getting? Is it in any top tier customisations? Also already bought the Scythe Kronos apart from that, any other 4D worth getting?
LDD is pretty good, F : S is useless, though. It can be used in MF LDDCH120XF, IIRC, which is a heavier, but not easier to control MF MLDCH120XF.
Phantom Orion seems promising, as well. Big Bang has some uses, Fang is pretty good, as well, definitely Beat Lynx, and Variares is pretty good... I think they all have uses Uncertain
Get LDD.

Try also getting Beat Lynx and Fang Leone, they're useful.
(Aug. 16, 2011  4:39 AM)Takblade Wrote: Hmm, is the L Drago Destroy FConfused worth getting? Is it in any top tier customisations? Also already bought the Scythe Kronos apart from that, any other 4D worth getting?
LDD has a lot of cool anti-meta uses as well as being an okay attack wheel.