Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

i didn't know wether it was a HMS bey, but i forgot it had a bit beast
I'm planning on getting ray unicorno, hell kerbecs, basalt horogium and fang leone.
do you guys think i should get them? give me your opinions.
hell kerbecs and basalt horogium are good. ray unicorno would be good for the cs i think but im not sure about fang leone
(Aug. 14, 2011  11:56 AM)Mintmo Wrote: I'm planning on getting ray unicorno, hell kerbecs, basalt horogium and fang leone.
do you guys think i should get them? give me your opinions.
great buys man also get a storm pegasis unless you already have one also get lightning Ldrago
yeah, hell and basalt are great competatives and i really want to test ray and cs, plus, unicorno is good for balance, as for fang leone? well, i like how it looks
fang leone is good for attack too..
i heard that ray unicorno's cs is agressive..so if you are a defence blader..dontget ray unicorno..
(Aug. 14, 2011  12:15 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: fang leone is good for attack too..
i heard that ray unicorno's cs is agressive..so if you are a defence blader..dontget ray unicorno..
you can wear it down if its aggressive CS is the most usefull bottom out there dont bad mouth it
im just not sure about fang leone, is it's defence any good?(actually all the leones wheels aren't that good at defence.)
is cs crazy or is it stable?
my cs was never aggressive lol. but then again i use a hasbro stadium
does anybody have fang leone? i want to know if its good at defence
(Aug. 14, 2011  12:17 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  12:15 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: fang leone is good for attack too..
you can wear it down if its aggressive CS is the most usefull bottom out there dont bad mouth it

who say i bad mouth it?i am just saying ray unicorno's is less proper for defence..
fang leone is not a defence bey..it is an attack bey...i have one..so i know about its potential..it is useless in defence..
@ mintmo no its not, its good for attack
(Aug. 14, 2011  12:28 PM)Mintmo Wrote: does anybody have fang leone? i want to know if its good at defence

It is bad ad Defense, but you should definitely buy Fang Leone for its amazing attack capabilities.
I get my birthday money at the end of this month, so I already planned which Beyblade set I want to order online. The thing is, if I get as much money as I usually get, I'm probably going to have a little bit of money left over. The thing is, I want to get some Metal System Beybades with that left over money. So, I was wondering something. Which of these 2 would be a better choice? Leone, or Sagittario? (Boosters)

I'm not sure which to pick. XD Of course, if for some reason I get a little more money than usual, I might be able to get both. XD (Hopefully)
Probably Leone if Pre-HWS is what you're talking about Confused
(Aug. 15, 2011  1:44 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I get my birthday money at the end of this month, so I already planned which Beyblade set I want to order online. The thing is, if I get as much money as I usually get, I'm probably going to have a little bit of money left over. The thing is, I want to get some Metal System Beybades with that left over money. So, I was wondering something. Which of these 2 would be a better choice? Leone, or Sagittario? (Boosters)

I'm not sure which to pick. XD Of course, if for some reason I get a little more money than usual, I might be able to get both. XD (Hopefully)

IIRC, Leone performs better in Attack, but has high recoil. This makes it a good recoil attacker on high tracks, which it already comes with. Whereas Sagittario doesn't really have much use. So pick Leone for the Wheel, as neither of them have good tracks or tips.
Some of my other options are
-Capricorn
-Gemios
-Scolpio
-Wolf
-Bull

These are all Boosters, also. Would any of these be a better option?
No, not really I don't think. Definitely not Gemios/Wolf/Capricorn, Bull MIGHT be a better choice, but I don't know really anything about it. Escolpio I don't think was ever good either, so yeah.
(Aug. 15, 2011  2:07 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No, not really I don't think. Definitely not Gemios/Wolf/Capricorn, Bull MIGHT be a better choice, but I don't know really anything about it. Escolpio I don't think was ever good either, so yeah.
According to BeyWiki, Bull is horrible...

I guess I'll choose Leone, then. Smile

/derp
WHY DO I NEVER READ BEYWIKI ARTICLES
And I'm off to Beywiki Tongue_out
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:19 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  12:28 PM)Mintmo Wrote: does anybody have fang leone? i want to know if its good at defence

It is bad ad Defense, but you should definitely buy Fang Leone for its amazing attack capabilities.

so, fang leone is a teribble defence bey eh? well, im buying basalt too so it doesn't matter. you say it's good at attack? is it top tier? also, does it take alot of recoil? and is 130 a good height?
yes..it is tier 1 if you havent check the MFB tier list thread..
I am looking for a limited/rare hws or pre hws bey. What should
i buy?
okay so basically I don't know what to get because I only have a 50$, I want to buy Scythe Kronos and Vari Ares, but they're both $26(plus $10 shipping fee) each at Plamoya(they ship pretty fast!), I'm not sure what their original prices are but isn't 36 dollars a bit much for just one bey? Also does anyone know where I can get these and BB-117 Strongest Blader Set for a better price and fast shipping?