Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

no i bought yet i wad thinking of MLD but i need a CS i dunno which is more usefull for MLD CH120EDS or for sytche capri 90CS.
While they obviously have no competative use, are the IR Spin Control Tops fun and work well and as intended?

Do the XTS Electro Battlers come with the same launchers as the plastic generation beys? (the same as the Electronic Beyblades from Beybalde Metal Fusion)
I can't answer the part about their intended use, but I know for a fact that they come with a whole type of different launcher, because they need the "control panel" so to speak to control them, which IIRC it also the launcher. Think of the Electronic Plastics Launchers, that's a pretty good assumption.
wicth on of these sadium are better the super attack http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-Stad...3f0c21755a or the standard pegusis one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-B...2eb71d4350
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:06 AM)njrk97 Wrote: wicth on of these sadium are better the super attack http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-Stad...3f0c21755a or the standard pegusis one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-B...2eb71d4350

The standard stadium, i.e. The TT Attack stadium is the best stadium for MFB. Not only is it legal for tourneys, its also legal for testing. So, if you are gonna buy, TT attack is your choice! Smile
couple more questions about torch pegasus, does it matter it doesn't have a weight disk? does it really stay in one place? or does it depend on how you luanch it? would it be better to use the built in launcher or not? just because i want to know if i wasted my money
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:15 AM)Nwolf Wrote: couple more questions about torch pegasus, does it matter it doesn't have a weight disk? does it really stay in one place? or does it depend on how you luanch it? would it be better to use the built in launcher or not? just because i want to know if i wasted my money

No it doesn't matter about the weight disk, there is a metal disk on its underside which compensates for the weight. Torch pegasus has a metal spiked tip and mostly stays in the centre. I personally use the built in launcher more than the normal launcher. I haven't actually tested which spins longer, but I think the internal launcher is better.
You haven't wasted your money, It's good to play around with and do tricks with.
fine, i wasn't gonna not use it cause i have a talent show coming up and i was planning on me and my friend using torch pegasus' however we needed to know if they stayed in one place thanks for the answer Beymaster7
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:15 AM)Nwolf Wrote: couple more questions about torch pegasus, does it matter it doesn't have a weight disk? does it really stay in one place? or does it depend on how you luanch it? would it be better to use the built in launcher or not? just because i want to know if i wasted my money

use the built in launcher, no pintin a manually launch its better like that. You shoudlnt use weight disc as it is illegal and youll end up jaming it. it stays in one place beaause it is a sharp base you see if you filed in(illegal) it may end up slightly aggresive
thanks poseidon, i wasn't planning on using a weight disk cause i know it has the meta bit, and now i know it compensates for that. and i don't want to make it illegal
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:15 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I can't answer the part about their intended use, but I know for a fact that they come with a whole type of different launcher, because they need the "control panel" so to speak to control them, which IIRC it also the launcher. Think of the Electronic Plastics Launchers, that's a pretty good assumption.

Thanks Raigeko. I was hoping they had improved since the plastic IR Spin beys. Does anyone know if that is true?

Again, what kind of launcher do the electro battlers come with?/(not the IR Spin beys)
Oh the electro battlers? Yeah, they come with oldschool launchers and short ripcords. :B
[Image: pTRU1-9420634dt.jpg]

Did a google image search to see if that was true, it isn't. Although I understand the confusion. There are the "Electronic Beyblades" and then there are the "Electro Battlers" they are 2 seperate things. The Electronic beyblades come with the old school launchers while the Electro Battlers come with Light Launchers. I myself have a Rock Leone and Lightning L-Drago Electronic beyblade, because I needed the old school launchers

although I would rather not have Rock leone, but LLdrago, Dark Pegasus, and Storm Leone. Hell, if I am going to get a useless toy just for its launcher, then it should atleast be cool looking right? (Ldrago because I needed a L-Spin launcher)

[Image: pTRU1-9583970dt.jpg]
I see a few that look useful. I also see a Black Dranzer in there... giving you a little incentive to get it Grin
EDIT: Yeah, there's definitely a few with uses in there. Draciel MBD (base), Draciel F it looks like (again, base), and a few others.
...I have no idea what you just said (being a plastic newb) so I'm just gonna go with what you said and scrape money to buy this lol.
Hmm... Wow.
Black Dranzer (Very collectable)
Sky Blue Dranzer (Very colelctiable)
Dragoon S (Base is great for attack if not worn)
Some Dark Bey (The bright yellow one, very collectable)
Bistool (Very good)
ZOMG DRAGOON GT
How much does Black Dranzer and Sky BlueDranzer go for?
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:09 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: How much does Black Dranzer and Sky BlueDranzer go for?

A black dranzer would be pretty hard to find let alone a nib one...Even if you manage to find a NIB one it would cost a lot...and by lot i mean 70$ + (depending upon the seller)..Well a Nib dranzer would probably cost around 20$-25$....

I really think you should go for the cheaper plastic beys at first, like Dragoon G etc....But if you are interested in collecting plastic beys rather than using them for competitive play...I would suggest buying the rare ones...So it entirely depends upon you...Wink
well, I have the money now, so should i get http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Attack-Stad...1c1d761c23 now? Or should I buy more beys like scythe kronos and varares?
Scyhe and Vari are useless without the stadium. Stadium is a priority in MFB.
(Aug. 13, 2011  4:39 AM)pepsikola Wrote: well, I have the money now, so should i get http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Attack-Stad...1c1d761c23 now? Or should I buy more beys like scythe kronos and varares?

If i were to go for a stadium it would be BB-10...The stadium that you gave the link to is a sonokong one, which is good...but bb-10 is more balanced out..Hence i would go for the beys...

BB10 is a little bit more costlier..If you can afford it, it would be a great buy...Wink
(Aug. 13, 2011  6:08 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote: If i were to go for a stadium it would be BB-10...The stadium that you gave the link to is a sonokong one, which is good...but bb-10 is more balanced out..Hence i would go for the beys...

BB10 is a little bit more costlier..If you can afford it, it would be a great buy...Wink

BB-10 and the sonokong attack stadium are the same. So he should get the stadium.
Buy attack stadium first.Beyblades later,at least you can play your other Beyblades on it.G
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:24 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:09 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: How much does Black Dranzer and Sky BlueDranzer go for?

A black dranzer would be pretty hard to find let alone a nib one...Even if you manage to find a NIB one it would cost a lot...and by lot i mean 70$ + (depending upon the seller)..Well a Nib dranzer would probably cost around 20$-25$....

I really think you should go for the cheaper plastic beys at first, like Dragoon G etc....But if you are interested in collecting plastic beys rather than using them for competitive play...I would suggest buying the rare ones...So it entirely depends upon you...Wink

Apparently, those two beys are in a lot on eBay I found, plus more. I get like 22 beys for $70. Haha, I am definetly getting that.