Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

can anyone help me find a black dranzer sticker sheet.
Not sure this is the right place. Any good US seller for new 4D beyblade, metal face, stadium, etc? eBay or Amazon
(Aug. 03, 2011  10:57 PM)Takblade Wrote: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-Meta...43a65308bf is this real and is the Gravity Perseus worth the buy?
The stadium is fake, but the Perseus is real. However, since it is a SONO KONG Perseus, it is mold 2, the worst mold of Gravity. And the Beylauncher L/R that comes with it, breaks extremely easily. I'd recommend against buying that stadium, unless you want one to just mess around with, and the Perseus, get a Takara Tomy one, or a Hasbro one without the Beylauncher L/R.
(Aug. 04, 2011  2:06 AM)Ktown Wrote: Not sure this is the right place. Any good US seller for new 4D beyblade, metal face, stadium, etc? eBay or Amazon
Try eBay.

Also, try Yahoo Japan Auctions if you know how to use that site, I guess.
Is earth virgo a good bey? I need another earth so are the other parts worth it?
Well, GB145 is kinda worth it. Earth, again, is pretty good for defense, if you don't have Basalt. So, I'd get it.
I will be getting a basalt, I am a mostly defensive blader. And plus my store is having a 2$ off sale.
I would say skip earth virgo , and get Basalt Horogium and if your exclusive to hasbro get a Flame Byxis , and if you can get TT get Hell Kerbecs.
Whats the worth of a nib proto grey driger ms?
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:52 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote: Whats the worth of a nib proto grey driger ms?

Well I would say it's bettwen $29.99 to like $40.00 I've seen them sell for around there... But u can jus wait for a lil bit and I'm more than sure when ultrablader sees your question he'll give u the exact price range!! Wink hah hope this helps u though...
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:21 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: If you're gonna get a Takara Tomy stadium the on worth getting is the attack stadium. This costs between a little below $40 - $55 for a good priced one. Fang Leone is pretty good but the stadium is more essential.

-deleted-
(Aug. 04, 2011  2:19 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  10:57 PM)Takblade Wrote: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-Meta...43a65308bf is this real and is the Gravity Perseus worth the buy?
The stadium is fake, but the Perseus is real. However, since it is a SONO KONG Perseus, it is mold 2, the worst mold of Gravity. And the Beylauncher L/R that comes with it, breaks extremely easily. I'd recommend against buying that stadium, unless you want one to just mess around with, and the Perseus, get a Takara Tomy one, or a Hasbro one without the Beylauncher L/R.

Thankyou, i don't know how you guys know this time of information. I'm guessing from experience. xD
Attack: Lightning L-Drago BD145RF
Defense: Basalt KerbecsBD145CS (If CS is calm)/WD
Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs 145WD

What other Beyblades can i buy to improve in my current combos? Have no clue what else to purchase apart from Scythe Cronos. I already have:

Lightning L Drago 100HF (Hasbro)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Ray Striker/Unicorno D125CS (Hasbro)
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Storm Pegasis 105RF (Hasbro)
Earth Eagle/Aquila 145WD (Hasbro)
What is better to get?...Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS or Gravity Perseus(ATK) BD145 XF?...I have CS, RF,R2F,WD,Basalt, BBP and LLD...so should I get Perseus for its versatility or Hell for its stamina?
Takblade: The Meteo L Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set would be a great buy along with the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set if you do not have an Attack Stadium.
@SAM10795: Get Gravity Perseus BD145XF. You get Perseus (atk.), BD145 (yeah you get it in Hell Kerbecs too but trans orange looks much cooler haha) and XF which is great for spin stealing.
Hell Kerbecs is also a good buy but Basalt > Hell in defense and Basalt > Hell pretty much in stamina too. BD145 you get in Grav Perseus too and DS is outclassed by WD.
Thanks a lot for your help.
How much would the following be worth
Galman Mint
Voltaic Ape mint
Wolborg Mint (No stickers)
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger near mint launcher 2-3 times
Draciel V2 mint
Galeon (AR only)
I'd say at least $60. Very nice stuff in there.
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:46 AM)RustyXD Wrote: How much would the following be worth
Galman Mint $15
Voltaic Ape mint $15
Wolborg Mint (No stickers) $15
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger near mint launcher 2-3 times not quite sure $40 -$30 i think
Draciel V2 mint $15
Galeon (AR only) $8
added prices
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:58 AM)Evolution Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:52 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote: Whats the worth of a nib proto grey driger ms?

Well I would say it's bettwen $29.99 to like $40.00 I've seen them sell for around there... But u can jus wait for a lil bit and I'm more than sure when ultrablader sees your question he'll give u the exact price range!! Wink hah hope this helps u though...

I'd say this is accurate. $40 is maybe a bit high.
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:12 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:46 AM)RustyXD Wrote: How much would the following be worth
Galman Mint $15
Voltaic Ape mint $15 i'd say around $20. The SP is very useful
Wolborg Mint (No stickers) $15
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger near mint launcher 2-3 times not quite sure $40 -$30 i think
Draciel V2 mint $15
Galeon (AR only) $8 More like $10. Very useful part.
added prices
Any other smart purchases i can do with my above comment?

Also where can i get more of these launchers? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPRsezxno...xV09ackRww (Normal ones not the ones that support both Left and Right)

I really like the quality of the launcher/ripcord.
Takblade: As I said, the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set (if you do not have an Attack Stadium) and Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Ver. are good buys. Random Booster Volume 7 is a very good buy too.
You can get that launcher only with Variares DGrin.
The only way to obtain the Light Launcher LR is buy purchasing Varieares, though I'm sure you'd be able to find it separately on YJA.
But, according to many who have it, Light Launcher LR is not very smooth.
So, its not really advisable to buy it, though.
which is better? screw fox or divine fox? i mean which metal wheel should i get with it
(Aug. 04, 2011  4:29 PM)Nwolf Wrote: which is better? screw fox or divine fox? i mean which metal wheel should i get with it

IMO, Screw is better than Divine in any case.
Screw can be used in some attack combos. Even though not top tier, its great at times.
Divine hasn't found much use, I suppose, so better get Screw Fox. Smile