Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Thanks for the clarification Ultra Wink

Ray unicorno Yeah i no , but i was just giving him multiple choices.
Should I get Beat Lynx TH170WD or Variares DGrin or Jade Jupiter S130RB or Fang Leone or L-Drago Destroy FConfused?
Jade Jupiter has not been released yet , so nobody knows if it is good , but Beat Lynx is a must buy so get that.
Just to confirm, to obtain CH120RF i buy the "Dark Gasher CH120SF" by Hasbro right? Thinking about selling my Storm Pegasus now as i don't see any use in it. xD
Storm Pegasus is one of the most useful beys , as RF is the best attack bottom out. And CH120 can only be obtained by Dark Cancer CH120SF yes.
Man buying Dark Cancer just for the CH120 sucks, are the other parts even useful? ><
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:42 PM)Takblade Wrote: Man buying Dark Cancer just for the CH120 sucks, are the other parts even useful? ><
No they are not.
SF and FS are slightly useful but only for the hasbro metagame.
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:42 PM)Takblade Wrote: Man buying Dark Cancer just for the CH120 sucks, are the other parts even useful? ><

That's the only reason why I said that CH120 is not required atm.
To buy CH120, you'll actually stock up on BAD parts. Same stands for Storm Pegasus and its RF.
But, RF is a MUST, while CH120 is OK, so if I were you, I'd actually save up and buy something better. I know you don't have access to TT beys, but still.
Other than that, CH120 isn't used as much as before, so its not a MUST HAVE part as of now, because tracks like BD145 and TH170 are used as a better replacement for it. So, its upon you, now. If you are gonna buy top tiers in the future, then you may go for CH120. But if you are sacrificing a top tier bey to buy this track, then DON'T DO IT!
(Aug. 02, 2011  2:22 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

To buy CH120, you'll actually stock up on BAD parts. Same stands for Storm Pegasus and its RF.
But, RF is a MUST, while CH120 is OK, so if I were you, I'd actually save up and buy something better. I know you don't have access to TT beys, but still.
Other than that, CH120 isn't used as much as before, so its not a MUST HAVE part as of now, because tracks like BD145 and TH170 are used as a better replacement for it. So, its upon you, now. If you are gonna buy top tiers in the future, then you may go for CH120. But if you are sacrificing a top tier bey to buy this track, then DON'T DO IT!
youre forgeting if BD145 is unavailable for attack CH120/D125 is the best substitute also.
CH120>D125
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:14 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  2:22 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

youre forgeting if BD145 is unavailable for attack CH120/D125 is the best substitute also.
CH120>D125

What I've always said about the matter.....
Why stock up on substitutes when you can possibly get the required track?
I suggest everyone here, that if you have most of the top tiers, then buy those 'substitutes'. Yes, I told Takblade to do whatever he pleases to do. I am a person who actually buys just one or two beys a year, that's why I say that if you have limited money for beys/you don't buy many beys, then you must probably get the best of the parts instead of the subs.
I did say that if he's gonna buy top tiers in the future, then he may buy.
Okay, my local store is willing to order some imports for me due to my credit card issues. 2 Horogium or 2 Kerbecs?
Okay I'm debating whether or not to get variares or a couple of RBv7. I've read that variares is still undergoing testing but can be top tier when it comes to attack, and it also looks nice to boot. The only reason why I'm kind of leaning away from the RBv7 is that I dont want to get repeats of the ones I already have.
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:31 PM)Takblade Wrote: Okay, my local store is willing to order some imports for me due to my credit card issues. 2 Horogium or 2 Kerbecs?
Did you mean:
1. Horogium
or
2: Kerbecs?

Either way, with Hell Kerbecs you get an all around good bey. BD145 is great for any type, Hell and Kerbecs are great for defense, DS, well I don't know on that. With Basalt Horogium you get Basalt, but other than that some pretty average parts. Horogium is good on Screw, but... It's up to you. But I recommend Hell Kerbecs.

Since I'm entering the Hasbro Tournaments, what would be good for gear? (launchers, grips, etc.)

(Aug. 02, 2011  5:40 PM)pepsikola Wrote: Okay I'm debating whether or not to get variares or a couple of RBv7. I've read that variares is still undergoing testing but can be top tier when it comes to attack, and it also looks nice to boot. The only reason why I'm kind of leaning away from the RBv7 is that I dont want to get repeats of the ones I already have.
Well, for VariAres D : D, VariAres has bad recoil from what I've heard. D : D, well, WB F and S are outclassed. RBv7 has amazing parts and even if you get doubles, you still getting useful parts. So think about that. It's up to you, but I recommend RBv7.
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:31 PM)Takblade Wrote: Okay, my local store is willing to order some imports for me due to my credit card issues. 2 Horogium or 2 Kerbecs?

you dont really need more than one horogium and getting 2 hell kerbecs' is awesome because of the tracks CWS and 2 hell's is good to so yeah
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:40 PM)pepsikola Wrote: Okay I'm debating whether or not to get variares or a couple of RBv7. I've read that variares is still undergoing testing but can be top tier when it comes to attack, and it also looks nice to boot. The only reason why I'm kind of leaning away from the RBv7 is that I dont want to get repeats of the ones I already have.

RBV7's
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:48 PM)Ashirogi Muto Wrote:
Did you mean:
1. Horogium
or
2: Kerbecs?

Either way, with Hell Kerbecs you get an all around good bey. BD145 is great for any type, Hell and Kerbecs are great for defense, DS, well I don't know on that. With Basalt Horogium you get Basalt, but other than that some pretty average parts. Horogium is good on Screw, but... It's up to you. But I recommend Hell Kerbecs.

Since I'm entering the Hasbro Tournaments, what would be good for gear (launchers, grips, etc.)
get the beylauncher,rev up launcher,launcher grips yup thats all

Um, is it possible to have- 1 Horogium and 1 Kerbecs? If yes, then its AMAZING! If not, then I think you have to go for Kerbecs.
You are so lucky! Even I have Credit Card issues right now, so its getting TOO tough for using PayPal... <<off topic.
I have mostly average beyblades,and I have get my blades off the internet.I'm wanting the metal fight blades but I'm not sure which ones are the better ones for defense and stamina types.Oh yeah and I'm new here I just posted an introduction just let you all know.
Okay, so I can get one of the two.
Gravity Perseus Defense Version w/ AD145WD/130RS
or
A beylauncher
I'm thinking beylauncher, since both of mine are shot now Crying But I really want RS and that clear AD145WD and GPerseus :c
(Aug. 02, 2011  7:02 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Okay, so I can get one of the two.
or
A beylauncher
I'm thinking beylauncher, since both of mine are shot now Crying But I really want RS and that clear AD145WD and GPerseus :c
GET GRAVITY PERSEUS!! Wait, does this include the Gravity wheel? You didn't make it clear enough for me.
If not, buy a BeyLauncher L/R instead of a normal BeyLauncher.
(Aug. 02, 2011  7:02 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Okay, so I can get one of the two.
or
A beylauncher

If your getting the perseus starter then get perseus but if your just getting the beys it depends on what else you have .......a beylauncher L? If you have a beylauncher L then get perseus' cause you v=can launch both with the beylauncher ....do u have LL2 OR TT Light Launcher if so get the perseus'
Ok let me specify-
I have a Beylauncher L/R already, but it's broke, so I can't use it. Therefore I'm stuck with a single TT launcher. I have NO light launchers either. I have Gravity Perseus already as well, it's mold 2 though. Nor do I have an RS, but does Gravity Perseus Defense version have ANY use at all?
And no, a blue beylauncher.
(Aug. 02, 2011  7:12 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ok let me specify-
I have a Beylauncher L/R already, but it's broke, so I can't use it. Therefore I'm stuck with a single TT launcher. I have NO light launchers either. I have Gravity Perseus already as well, it's mold 2 though. Nor do I have an RS, but does Gravity Perseus Defense version have ANY use at all?
Get the BeyLauncher, then, and remember, Gravity is just now coming out in America, so you can wait to get it.
Gravity Defense is just the normal Perseus CW, it has use, but Perseus ATK is better, and Perseus STMA (I have no idea what the abbreviation is) has the ability to spin equalize in left spin.
(Aug. 02, 2011  7:12 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ok let me specify-

go to akirasdaddy's channel on youtube (same name) he will teach you how to fix it. it helped me fix mine and now mine works like a dream. get perseus okay
Can't do man, and if you haven't noticed, I have a thread on how to fix em. Wink My Hasderp one is shot, the gears are too old and worn, and idk what's wrong with the L/R. I've fixed them multiple times, and they just get worse every time.