Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

You should get Forbidden Ionis ED145FB, AFAIK parts with rollers never work. FB is interesting, it is almost like a full plastic CS.

Bear in mind I do not have either.
Bluzee said that TR145 is the best Track for spin-stealing.
But, spin-stealing does not really exist in MFB.
Really? Then why does MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF beat MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS/MB even though it is weakly launched?
Should I get the set that has Poison Giraffe in it for the MB and S130 or should I get Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set which has GB145RS ? Well I do have 3 Bd145 and CS.... So I'm not sure which 1 to buy.... If i buy Poison Giraffe's Set I get S130 and MB (Well 1 Off-Topic question, is MB or CS better for MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145?) and if I buy Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set I get some awesome MW's and GB145 and RS...
(Jul. 26, 2011  12:37 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Really? Then why does MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF beat MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS/MB even though it is weakly launched?
Okay, I forgot about MF MLDCH120XF.
But, does Bluezee have test results for TR145 being good in spin stealing?

(Jul. 26, 2011  12:37 PM)IcyFrost Wrote: Should I get the set that has Poison Giraffe in it for the MB and S130 or should I get Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set which has GB145RS ? Well I do have 3 Bd145 and CS.... So I'm not sure which 1 to buy.... If i buy Poison Giraffe's Set I get S130 and MB (Well 1 Off-Topic question, is MB or CS better for MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145?) and if I buy Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set I get some awesome MW's and GB145 and RS...

I recommend you to get Gravity Perseus URS.
But, you should rather get a preopened RBV7 with a Gravity Perseus BD145XF. You get the best parts of GPURS (Gravity + Perseus Atk) and along with that an XF.
Answer to the offtopic question: It is down to personal preference.
No, but th!nk thinks so too so I want to try it out.
Does th!nk have test results either?
And, if you really want to try TR145 out and not FB, then why did you post the question here?
I posted it here because I didn't know which version of Forbidden Ionis to buy. I wanted to experiment with either TR145 or FB, so I wanted to ask the people who have both of them: Which is better?
But if someone suggests you FB and you are trying to prove him wrong that does mean that you prefer TR145...
I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. I was telling you that TR145 does have a use.
Which of these purchases would be of most use to me?
BB-97 gravity perseus set, BB-98 L drago set, or just hell kerbecs BD145DS by itself? The best combos i can currently make are generally attack (Lightning L Drago 105RF) and stamina (Earth Bull DF145WD/SD), and i really want to expand my possibilities when it comes to making better attack types and defense types in particular. I know that Hell Kerbecs is quite diverse in ability, but the sets come with many more parts...

Currently i own:
Pegasis 105F
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Aquila 145WD
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Storm Aquario M145Q
Dark Capricorne 105RF
Rock Aries ED145B
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F

Thanks for the help!
You need to get Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium and Ray Unicorno. dimsum2u has them for an excellent price.
how much is a nib burning kerberous worth and as well as a nib galeon
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:35 PM)Mr. N Wrote: You need to get Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium and Ray Unicorno. dimsum2u has them for an excellent price.

Thanks for the answer!
Does anybody know what mold this is, or if this seller is known to sell only Takara-Tomy items?

http://cgi.ebay.com/BeyBlade-Metal-Fight...43a6d41bfc
Mold 1. Buzztoy2007/Buzztoyshop2007 is a great and very well trusted seller, the description says it's Takara Tomy, and Mold 1 is the best mold.
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:35 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Mold 1. Buzztoy2007/Buzztoyshop2007 is a great and very well trusted seller, the description says it's Takara Tomy, and Mold 1 is the best mold.

Alright thanks; I saw that too. I only asked to make sure, as some sellers sell the TT/SK one but only specify TT.
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:52 PM)beyavenger Wrote: how much is a nib burning kerberous worth and as well as a nib galeon

NIB burning Kerberous worth of 35USD and NIB Galeon worth of 35-40USD..
Hey guys. need help with this decision, all answers apreciated

galaxy pegasus,
ray striker (unicorno)
hyper aquario.

dont sugest tt beys, only hasbro
Hey guys. need help with this decision, all answers apreciated

galaxy pegasus,
ray striker (unicorno)
hyper aquario.

dont sugest tt beys, only hasbro
Well, I would say the best bey based on the amount of useful parts is Ray Striker D125CS. CS is a great tip that is used for stamina and defence, Ray is an okay attack wheel, and D125 is also an okay track.

In saying that, Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F does have a great attack tip, but that is the only part that is truly useful.
You shouldn't get a Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus, its R2F, which is the only good part of it, does not have a bar on it and it randomly stalls during a match.
Get Ray Striker as BeyFan suggested.
I got 2 beys galaxy peg and LLD hasbro sadly and im wondering what beys should i get now in terms of attack.