Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

is this real?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Beyblade-2-METEO-L-DR...1e65106388
i have never orderd a bey from another country and i have only bought from canada please help o:
Yes, it's real, but a complete rip-off. It has a fake stadium, a Launcher grip that you can get for $8 USD, and MLD, which you can get cheap from dimsum2u.
@Shika blade i would get galaxy pegasis it has RF2 which is very good for attack
(Jul. 12, 2011  3:45 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Im currentky on bali, there is a toy store here, they have stock of
Ray gill
Aries
Flame byxis
Ray unicorno
Gravity perseus
Galaxy pegasis.
I already have a ray gill, 3 flame byxis Supaburn, a CS, 2 gravities. 1 atk ver. I can get anything + a new beylauncher. Uncertain

If you already have a beylauncher LR, get Galaxy Pegasis for the R2F.
I'm thinking of buying a Basalt Horogium, but I also want Hell Kerbecs. Which one should I get first?
Hell kerbecs has two good parts while Horogium only has one so i'd go for Hell Kerbecs.
Okay thank you! I'll go for Hell Kerbecs then. Smile
Is BB-96 good and how much is its value so i dont get ripped off
Well i got mine for $36 USD , so i would say its worth about that much although IMO its not a good buy nowdays
as there are better choices for almost everything in the set.
Pegasis < LLD , Beat , LDD ect.
Libra < Basalt
Burn < Hell , Scythe

And if your looking for an 85 track i would suggest getting BB-98 and for 90 get Screw Capricorne.
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:17 PM)MegaPanda Wrote: I'm thinking of buying a Basalt Horogium, but I also want Hell Kerbecs. Which one should I get first?

As Ultra said, Hell Kerbecs is better.
But yeah, don't ever miss Basalt Horogium. This bey has got too much Defense, so therefore, both are must buys. So, do try for both if possible. Because you are already buying both one by one, then I think you must go for HK.
Other than that, it depends on your choice, and parts. If you have staple Defense parts,
go ahead and buy Basalt, as you are gonna get Hell later anyway...
Or, if you like Basalt more, even then go for Basalt.
So in short, if you have parts like LLD, you HAVE to get HK first. But, if you have CS, GB145, Aquario, etc. Go for Basalt. If its your first bey, then HK.
which beyblades in metal masters have competitive parts
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:34 AM)dragonbooster Wrote: which beyblades in metal masters have competitive parts

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, and then look at the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki. Furthermore, you could read the "What to Buy in MFB" thread.
Im still thinking on which grip to buy. Catapult grip or Marksmen grip? Both are Hasbro.
Catapult without a doubt. The marksmen grip is pretty stupid with the gimmick being an LED light which does pretty much nothing.
Dranzer G , Dranzer MS , Draciel G , Dragoon G , Draciel V , Draciel MS or dragoon s which one is better
(Jul. 14, 2011  6:24 PM)Faust Horogium Wrote: Dranzer G or Dranzer MS or Draciel G or Dragoon G or Draciel V or Draciel MS which one is better

dragoon g easy to get as well . The ar has the best left spin attack.
Just in case anyone is interested, someone is selling a Dark Dranzer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-RARE-DARK-DRA...33698be7b5
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:41 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Just in case anyone is interested, someone is selling a Dark Dranzer.

Why is that in Purchase Consultation ?
I'm new but I wanted to ask some seasoned bladers what I should get: Ray Unicorno or Thermal Lacerta?
Ray Unicorno for sure, and get multiples, because CS is just too good to pass up. Thermal Lacerta has no competitive value, and thus, you should not waste your funds on it.

Everyone usually has at least 2, but I recommend you get more than 2, for testing, and for spares. You should either get the Booster from Takara-Tomy, or the Hasbro "Ray Striker".
Ray Unicorno is a way better buy as CS is a top tier defense tip D125 can be used in attack customs and ray has decent smash.

EDIT: Beaten
(Jul. 15, 2011  5:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:41 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Just in case anyone is interested, someone is selling a Dark Dranzer.

Why is that in Purchase Consultation ?

And the "someone" that is selling that is also called Bluezee...
I'm looking to maybe buy some plastic beys, but I just can't choose which ones to get. I've wanted a Voltic Ape, Burning Kerberous, or a Zeus, but I don't really know which ones are good. If you know, please tell me which two are the best or a better Beyblade.
Burning Cerberous has a Bearing Core (which is EXTREMELY well when used in Zombies and just in general), and if the Zeus you're buying is TT, it has something called like a "god core" and it's a very good base. If it's the Hasbro Zeus, I don't think it's very worthwhile. Woltic Ape I don't know much about.
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:38 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Burning Cerberous has a Bearing Core (which is EXTREMELY well when used in Zombies and just in general), and if the Zeus you're buying is TT, it has something called like a "god core" and it's a very good base. If it's the Hasbro Zeus, I don't think it's very worthwhile. Woltic Ape I don't know much about.

What is the "god core" and what does it do?