Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:05 AM)BurnBladerX Wrote: Whoo! Now to contact him. Does anyone know his prices?

OkinawmTS's Thread. It's in the Selling/Trading Section of the Marketplace; next time, please try and look for it yourself.
I'm just a little confused to buy which bey for my Birthday Shall I wait for metal masters to come to my local store or order tt beys like hell Kerbecs? (my birthday is this sunday)
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:47 AM)go-pegasis Wrote: I'm just a little confused to buy which bey for my Birthday Shall I wait for metal masters to come to my local store or order tt beys like hell Kerbecs? (my birthday is this sunday)

I suggest Hell Kerbecs. I doubt Hasbro's releasing it any time soon.
Hey im in NYC and staying in brooklyn/manhatten for a week and was wondering where is a shop i can buy some beys??? Im looking for some of the newer releases like 4d and maximum series beys Smile

Thanks!!!
@Boxhead
I'm pretty sure of myself, no.
Also I have a question.
This weekend (possibly) I might be going out to buy some new Metal Masters beys IF there are any. I want to know which one of these would be best to get -
Thunder Libra
Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
I'm thinking Striker for Ray, and CS, but I REALLY want to test Thunder (I have a hunch that it has potential), or Galaxy Pegasus for R2F? Thanks guys.
I would suggest Ray Striker , if you already have an RF but if you don't get galaxy. I doubt thunder will be that good infinity wasn't .
Ahh ok then, thanks Rusty. I have an RF, but I want to make more powerful beys using something other than RF Tongue_out thanks!
does anyone know a place in singapore where they sell 4d beyblades or the 2nd season beyblades like hell kerbecs, meteo l drago?
r4sketch and beat lynx use 'stores with beyblades in stock ' thread ...
(Jun. 03, 2011  7:07 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @Boxhead
I'm pretty sure of myself, no.
Also I have a question.
This weekend (possibly) I might be going out to buy some new Metal Masters beys IF there are any. I want to know which one of these would be best to get -
Thunder Libra
Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
I'm thinking Striker for Ray, and CS, but I REALLY want to test Thunder (I have a hunch that it has potential), or Galaxy Pegasus for R2F? Thanks guys.

If you can, get all three. If you can only get two, you should get Striker and Pegasus, because they have proven parts. While Infinity wasn't anything special, we can't automatically say that Thunder will be the same...even though it more then likely will be XD
is this an actual product? http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Hell-Kerbec...005wt_1213
@NightVirgo8787
Yes. It has Sono Kong and Takara Tomys label on it, and uses a legit name, plus I've seen it before. It is real. Grin
thx just making sure
i have a hasbro trygle 2. how much do you think it is worth?
(Jun. 03, 2011  9:40 PM)beyavenger Wrote: i have a hasbro trygle 2. how much do you think it is worth?

That shouldn't be asked here, it should be asked in "Ask a Question, Get an Answer!" thread.
(Jun. 03, 2011  9:42 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  9:40 PM)beyavenger Wrote: i have a hasbro trygle 2. how much do you think it is worth?

That shouldn't be asked here, it should be asked in "Ask a Question, Get an Answer!" thread.

not really
Meh, I guess it can be asked here. I wish we had a thread for appraisals.
Hmm, I guess I'll go make one, with Kai-V's permission of course.
As most people know the first wave of metal master beys has been realesed and I want to know should i buy another ray unicorno (striker) because my first ones cs tip is really Worn
Well CS does work better when its calm because you can just use RF if you want an attack bottom so i would say don't worry about getting another and get Galaxy Peg if you want a good attack tip Wink
How much does the WBBA Special Events Attack and Balance parts worth?
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:57 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: How much does the WBBA Special Events Attack and Balance parts worth?

I have not really been checking, but at this point they are so easily available in Japan that they should be fifteen dollars maximum ...

mint should be 20-35usd..but used with less stickers should be less...
Well, I have a choice on a combo to buy.

Should I get:

Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F and *Ray Unicorno D125CS
or
*Ray Unicorno D125CS and Thunder Libra

*= Mold 2

Please don't eval, by parts.
Well, I have a choice on a combo to buy.

Should I get:

Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F and *Ray Unicorno D125CS thunder stinks well infinity did so id play safe and get gp so you get R2f
or
*Ray Unicorno D125CS and Thunder Libra

*= Mold 2

Please don't eval, by parts.
[/quote]