Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

shud i get bb-109 (rb7) OR vulcan horogiumBD145RS? cuz i can gamble and try to get the prize bey, or just get a good one..

(vulcan horogium is slightly more expensive)
well you could either get the random booster cause everything is good , but
if you there is a bey in the RB that you dont want because you have its parts or something get vulcan horogium Tongue_out
Hmm. Are you daring enough to go for RBV7?

Vulcan Horogium is definitely in the Top 3 Beys in that Booster. I would probably just buy Vulcan horogium.
ok so i can get Hell Basalt Byxis and Unicorno for 32.96GBP or 54USD but all i have is 40USD. WHich out of the 3 beys are the most important emphasis on most.
Depends what type you like, what other beys you have got. Basalt, Byxis and Unicorno make MF-H Basalt ___ 230CS a good defense combo. Hell, Basalt makes Hell Kerbecs BD145WD a good stamina combo. Depends what you like.

Eidit: I hate you Rusty. But 230 is slightly better than BD145, but only slightly...
i would say leave byxis becausey ou can make basalt kerbecs bd145cs hell kerbecs bd145wd Smile withought it
(May. 01, 2011  12:59 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Depends what type you like, what other beys you have got. Basalt, Byxis and Unicorno make MF-H Basalt ___ 230CS a good defense combo. Hell, Basalt makes Hell Kerbecs BD145WD a good stamina combo. Depends what you like.

Eidit: I hate you Rusty. But 230 is slightly better than BD145, but only slightly...
BD145 outclasses 230 actually Tongue_out
No, better attack wheels are around. Like Gravity, Lightning and Vulcan.
i would say if your a major collector get it but...
if your not don't get it unless you have l drago and 100 so you can make l drago 100WF although you could get wf another way Tongue_out
Which is worth buying? LDD or RBV7? I have all top-tier parts.
Do you have all the parts from BB-109 apart from the new ones in Beat Lynx? If so I think you should wait till Beat Lynx and L Drago Destroy are tested although from the comments some members are making L Drago Destroy(Metal and clear wheel) and TH170 seem to have a lot of potential.
I'm backing up Ultra here.
Is Getting BB-32 good cause they are cheaper than attack stadiums
Yeah. If it's cheaper.
Well the cheapest place atm to get an attack stadium is from BeybladeJapan who sells BB-10 with EMS shipping for $55. You can get BB-32 for around the same price from Dimsum2u. Depends whether you need the two blades and beylaunchers that come in BB-32 really. If you don't then I say you should get the BB-10 from beybladeJapan.
Buy BB-32 I mean if your going to Pay 55$ for a Stadium why not get 2 Extra Blades and 2 Extra Beylaunchers?
Depends really I mean personally I already have two storm Pegasus' and a dark wolf and i'd rather get EMS shipped than for it to take two weeks so i'd rather get the BB-10. I also want the pegasis sticker that comes with BB-10.
What Beyblade Metal Fight Explosion Beyblade should i get.
I need good customization
Im leaning to Meteo L-Drago, Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasis, Hell Kerbecs, Basal Horogium, Ray Unicorno or Flame Byxis
Tell me the best 2 beys not 1
Are you planning on buying just 2 and make a good custom out of those two only? Then I'd say you should get Hell Kerbecs and Ray Unicorno. But, sticking to the list only, Basalt and Byxis.
(May. 02, 2011  3:28 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Are you planning on buying just 2 and make a good custom out of those two only? Then I'd say you should get Hell Kerbecs and Ray Unicorno. But, sticking to the list only, Basalt and Byxis.

yeah just buying 2 but i have other beys. i dont want an instant combo. i just want some good pieces that could be customized with them. just tell me the best 1 for customizing and the best 1 straight out of the packet. choose from Meteo L-Drago, Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasis, Hell Kerbecs, Basal Horogium, Ray Unicorno, Killer Beafowl, Grand Ketos or Flame Byxis. pls i need someones opinion.
Considering that Hasbro won't have any major changes to the Metal Masters beys that are coming out, and based on TT/SK stats, which bey should I get first? Pegasus, Meteo, or Striker?
(May. 02, 2011  6:23 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Considering that Hasbro won't have any major changes to the Metal Masters beys that are coming out, and based on TT/SK stats, which bey should I get first? Pegasus, Meteo, or Striker?

First you need to list out all your beys (MFB only).
Well this would be easier to list out what I DON'T have, and those ATM are
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Inferno Saggitario
Thunder Libra

I have everything else from Season 1, and they're all Hasbro, I also have a Sono Kong Gravity Perseus.