Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 27, 2011  3:07 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  3:04 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  2:37 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:42 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Yes volume 7 but I could test beat lynx and it is rare
Rare for now. Just a matter of time until Sono Kong release it as a starter.

Gotta love SonoKong.
I think I'll be picking one of those up.
Yeah, Sono Kong is the reason I've got a Killer Beafowl XD
I suppose this is a good enough thread to ask; Should I buy SonoKong Lynx from the eBay seller who apparently 'ships from America', who is legitimate in fact or is there another seller of that type, for cheaper? Tongue_out
I buy ALL my Sono Kong stuff from this seller:
http://shop.ebay.com.au/muzinstore/m.htm...m=&_ipg=25

IMO, guy is a great seller. He even sold me Killer Beafowl, Screw Capricorn & Basalt Horogium (not sure if I spelt that one right) for $60 including express shipping.
just forget gravity perseus from sonokong, since the metal wheel is lighter and the launcher is easly broken, others greaaat
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:50 PM)Boxhead Wrote: should i get the attack stadium and what is a reasonable price

Definitely the best purchase to make.
Use YJA to find cheap Attack Stadiums with OkinawaMS (A japanese middleman), it would cost you 1,700Yen or $20USD.
Well, yes if you buy things using the currency JPY, then its surely gonna cut down the cost.
How much do tornado attack staduims go for and on a scale of one to ten do they sell well
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:50 PM)Boxhead Wrote: should i get the attack stadium and what is a reasonable price

definitely get it its the best stadium but since i got it cheaper than every one else i dont know a reasonable price
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:52 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote:

definitely get it its the best stadium but since i got it cheaper than every one else i dont know a reasonable price

They are usually around thirty or fourty dollars now.
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:52 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote:

They are usually around thirty or fourty dollars now.

but if you buy it locally then its around 20 $ i bought it locally as well
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:56 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: but if you buy it locally then its around 20 $ i bought it locally as well

What are the chances he can buy it locally ... Why would he ask us if it is really worth it if he could get one for that price locally.
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:56 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: but if you buy it locally then its around 20 $ i bought it locally as well

What are the chances he can buy it locally ... Why would he ask us if it is really worth it if he could get one for that price locally.
Just providing information as someone who might be visiting a country such as japan could be curious but I do see your point as it doesn't help him.
im interested in buying hell kerbecs or a random booster 7, which would be a better buy and also i have found a sonokong kerbecs, will the snipe launcher thats included break similiar to sonokong string launchers?
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:03 PM)BeatLynx Wrote: im interested in buying hell kerbecs or a random booster 7, which would be a better buy and also i have found a sonokong kerbecs, will the snipe launcher thats included break similiar to sonokong string launchers?
Hell kerbecs is a better buy
Hell,Bd145,kerbecs clear wheel are good parts
will a sonokong snipe launcher break easy?
If you're worried about it then get the takara version.
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:33 PM)BeatLynx Wrote: will a sonokong snipe launcher break easy?

no not that I know of
im stuck idk if i should get Hell,Basalt,Byxis,and Grip rubber and grip support or,Hell,Basalt,Byxis,and unicorno or Fang leone and 3 random boosters
Should I get a Gravity Perseus Resuffle set or an
Meteo L Drago one?
ok ive narrowed it down to the following, which one and why?

basalt horogium
hell kerbecs

thanks
meteo better because plenty of exclusive parts and limited parts
and what should i buy

LDD or Beat Lynx

PM pls
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:07 AM)BeatLynx Wrote: ok ive narrowed it down to the following, which one and why?

basalt horogium
hell kerbecs

thanks

OK, do you have a WD? If you do, get Hell Kerbecs. If you don't get Basalt Horogium. Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is one of our best Stamina types. Basalt Horogium Uncustomized is pretty decent too.
did anyone see mine?
(Apr. 27, 2011  10:16 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: im stuck idk if i should get Hell,Basalt,Byxis,and Grip rubber and grip support or,Hell,Basalt,Byxis,and unicorno or Fang leone and 3 random boosters

Hell Basalt Byxis Unicorno. BB-84/85 if you have money to spare.
what should i buy? Dragoon MSUV or MS
(Apr. 28, 2011  4:08 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: what should i buy? Dragoon MSUV or MS

Read their respective articles on Beywiki.