Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

well that depends on what other parts you have ??
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:23 PM)RustyXD Wrote: well that depends on what other parts you have ??
All of my parts are Hasbro. Lol. I don't really like listing like 30 Beys worth of parts. What are the uses of the parts in those 3? Are any of them Top-Tier? (Besides 230)
hell kerbecs has hell, kerbecs(its really heavy) bd145
basalt horogium has basalt 145 and wd
flame byxis has 230 wd and flame for destablizing
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:48 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Well, it depends on your preference. It it was me, i would go for Season 2. The beyblades are nicer as well as smexy. For the sets, well, Season 1 sucks :V. Season 2 sets have better parts xD.

Ah, true. I have been wanting to get Rock Giraffe and Thermal Lacerta specifically because they're smexy.
Going to buy a bayblade today XD
Is L-drago 100HF much better than meteo L-drago?
As I much prefer the latter but will get the 100HF if it is far superior.
Or is there a way I can modify meteo L-drago to match it to the 100HF?
Lightning L Drago is currently the best wheel for attack. So get it. It's better than Meteo.
BB 107 For Just under £30

Awesome right?
I'm purchasing Basalt, Hell and L Drago Destroy. I have room for one more. I have all bey blades before Hell was released so would an MF from screw benefit me, or should I get something else?
(Apr. 22, 2011  2:08 PM)RAW Wrote: BB 107 For Just under £30

Awesome right?

From where, its Amazing--*Died before saying Amazing, so I completed it(I am 1X)*.
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:50 PM)Mushy Wrote: I'm purchasing Basalt, Hell and L Drago Destroy. I have room for one more. I have all bey blades before Hell was released so would an MF from screw benefit me, or should I get something else?

Screw is also good, and BB-102 is a quite useful bey.
I think you should get your hands on some BB-109 pre Orders every thing it comes with is good.
Aren't BB-102 and Screw the same thing...

Anyway, excellent suggestion Aquillaz. The RBs are 20x cheaper and I am bound to get the parts of Hell if i buy a few. Beat lynx is also a great buy, IMO. Thanks so much I'm going to buy LDD and 2 RBV7.
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:15 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: I think you should get your hands on some BB-109 pre Orders every thing it comes with is good.

And you know that how? It hasn't even been released. It could be terrible for all you know.
Hmm? Well, if they fail, there's always a few open spots in my collection... Eee
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:32 PM)Mushy Wrote: what? the contents are leaked all over the thread... everything is useful

We do not know about Beat, TH170, and even things like Tornado, which is what Ultrablader meant.
Yeah but it will be great for collection purposes and even better if you pre order it because it is rubbish there is some time to re sell in NIP before word gets around it?
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:04 AM)Boxhead Wrote: is dranzer ms good should i get it

good for collection..but not really good for beyblading..its running core is outclassed by leopard...
is 4d or 2nd season beyblades available in shanghai China because my dad's going there next month. Or is just available in japan and korea.
Say I can only get 6 Beys out of this lot, What 6 Beys should I get. And give the other 6 to my bro, I can only get on 4D Bey and give the other to my bro?

Big Bang Pegasis FGrin

Fang Leone 130W2D

Earth Virgo GB145BS x2

Burn Saggitario 105HF

Earth Cancer DF145ES

Rock Capricorne T125D x2

Counter Elscolpio 145D

Earth Aquila 145WD

Rock Libra 100WD

Earth Virgo T125ES
4D Beys - Fang Leone Fang is super Attack.

6 - Most of these beys are Horrrible. Maybe get one with a Earth + WD and earth Virgo. There isnt much else/
screw capricorne .
aquario is useless Tongue_out
Which Lot No. of Basalt is the best/heaviest etc. Or are they all the same.
(Apr. 23, 2011  12:20 PM)Ï€ Wrote: Which Lot No. of Basalt is the best/heaviest etc. Or are they all the same.

I am quite certain they are all the same.
what should i buy? Rock Leone 145WB or Rock Giraffe R145WB?