Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

i have bought from this guy before (i bought MLD and GRAVITY PERSEUS my first tt beys) he has fast shipping my package came in a week the price is ok but i have seen cheaper Tongue_out
It is good. Get it. Its cheaper from Dimsum though.
i am thinking of buying some HMS and Plastics i don't own any what would be the best to buy that are not extremely expensive
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:57 AM)RustyXD Wrote: i am thinking of buying some HMS and Plastics i don't own any what would be the best to buy that are not extremely expensive

plastics..dragoon g..the cheapest from dimsum2u..
not sure about hms..but you can try driger ms,draciel ms from dimsum2u too..
wwqqyang have lots of plastics for sell..
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:40 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: BBP and Hell is better than Galaxy Pegasus F : D

Gravity perseus f:d, not galaxy pegasis!
Hey, I now have all top tier parts except for Virgo, and I decided to go back to collecting. But I can't decide whether to collect all of the Beys from Season 1 first or Season 2 first. Help?
Well, it depends on your preference. It it was me, i would go for Season 2. The beyblades are nicer as well as smexy. For the sets, well, Season 1 sucks :V. Season 2 sets have better parts xD.

As for me,

Should i buy RS considering i have 3 CS?
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:48 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Should i buy RS considering i have 3 CS?

do you already have an RS if you dont get it
I have all 3 top tier defense bottoms 3 CS's 1 RSF AND YEAH ONLY ONE RS I hAVE learnt that you can never have too many RS's
The first one definitely, it's a TT attack.. But Toywiz overprices stuff, try AD, beybladejapan or dimsum for a good price. eBay works too. The second is some other crappy stadium.
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:36 PM)Clonetos Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladebb10loose.html this or http://www.toywiz.com/standardstadium.html i wanna get a goo TT stadium

BB-10 Attack Stadium...
I used to play with the original blades but I'm COMPLETELY lost when it comes to the new ones!
Help?!
I'm looking for a bey with good attack and stamina and a little extra to give it a kick!
If anyone has any suggestions it would be so helpful!
If you want a great attack type, Lightning L Drago. Stamina type has to be Earth Aquila
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: If you want a great attack type, Lightning L Drago. Stamina type has to be Earth Aquila

What modifications would I need to do to the Lightning L Drago?
It seems to suffer from recoil alot Uncertain
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:23 PM)Old-schoolbey Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: If you want a great attack type, Lightning L Drago. Stamina type has to be Earth Aquila

Give it a Metal Face and an RF. Then it should be pretty good. You could also change the track to 90, or CH120. Then it should be pretty good.
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:25 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:23 PM)Old-schoolbey Wrote:

Give it a Metal Face and an RF. Then it should be pretty good. You could also change the track to 90, or CH120. Then it should be pretty good.

This is going to sound stupid to you but I'm new... what do the track numbers mean?
I know 85 is the fastest but why would 120 help? Uncertain
Sorry.
the height is told in the numbers,

When changing it to 120 it allows you to hit taller beys without changing actual bey parts in tournaments
Ah ok! So If your opponent has a certain number is it better to match the height or be above or below?
Thank you for being so patient with me XD
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:30 PM)Old-schoolbey Wrote: what do the track numbers mean?
It means how tall it is. 120 is 12.0 Millimeters tall. 105 is 10.5 Millimeters tall. Etc.

(Apr. 21, 2011  5:33 PM)Old-schoolbey Wrote: Ah ok! So If your opponent has a certain number is it better to match the height or be above or below?
Thank you for being so patient with me XD
It really depends on what Beyblade they are using.
It really depends on the beys everyone is using. a tall attack type would be affective against a 230 height, when 100-85 would be better against a lower bey when usign attack types.

Defense beys take brutal confrontations, Stamina beys are Survivalists, and Attack type beys can be considered tanks of brutality, and Destableizers are what kill both Stamina and Defense.
Not quite sure if this belongs here, I'm going to buy a TT Stadium Soon, Whats a good type for the Sliding Shot(The best one to purchase)?
(Apr. 21, 2011  8:15 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: Not quite sure if this belongs here, I'm going to buy a TT Stadium Soon, Whats a good type for the Sliding Shot(The best one to purchase)?

The Attack Stadium is the best MFB Stadium.
tt attack stadium
Will search, thank you.
Which would be a better ourchase. Flame Byxis, Hell Kerbecks, or Basalt Horogium? I'm guessing Byxis because of 230, but I'm not sure...