Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 14, 2011  9:09 PM)Dan Wrote: You should get Meteo LDrago and Gravity Perseus as Vulcan is less versatile. (Meteo has the string launcher and you can get Lightning at Target, etc.)

Ye, i agree with dan, u need beylaunchers
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:14 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:09 PM)Dan Wrote: You should get Meteo LDrago and Gravity Perseus as Vulcan is less versatile. (Meteo has the string launcher and you can get Lightning at Target, etc.)

but shud i get vulcan with lightning

just lightning l-drago?

or just vulcan horuseus?
... Neither, read what I said.
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:16 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:14 PM)TylerPT Wrote:

but shud i get vulcan with lightning

just lightning l-drago?

or just vulcan horuseus?

honestly, in my opinion, get both

but if u could only choose 1, then choose lightning l-drago (takara tomy)

MY QUESTION IS :

shud i get virgo tho i dont know if it could be 3/5 minute mold?

Also, should i get rev up launcher, or string launcher?
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:29 PM)TylerPT Wrote: MY QUESTION IS :

1) if you have mold 1 of either earth or burn, it's completely up to you, depending on money. It won't kill ya to get either. If you need a stamina wheel, then get it.

2) either. Rev up has shown signs of breaking so far, but it still has more power.
Beylaunchers will last a long time, and have great power
should i trade a hyper wheel for a counter wheel?
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:52 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: should i trade a hyper wheel for a counter wheel?

yes, hyper is completely useless, when counter, is also useless, but still has a LITTLE bit of attack qualities
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:07 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:29 PM)TylerPT Wrote: MY QUESTION IS :

1) if you have mold 1 of either earth or burn, it's completely up to you, depending on money. It won't kill ya to get either. If you need a stamina wheel, then get it.

2) either. Rev up has shown signs of breaking so far, but it still has more power.
Beylaunchers will last a long time, and have great power

Oh really? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Complain...eyLauncher
Should i get the galaxy pegasis dx set or the big bang pegasis dx set i dont have an attack stadium or a launcher grip and there is a tournament comming up in my town in 2 weeks and i need to practice also i dont have a r2f?
Your better off with the Galaxy pegasis one because if you want to practice for a tourney that's in two weeks you wouldn't have much time to practice with the Big Bang one because that only comes out on March the 26th.
I still have to get a few nessecities for my Bey collection (Ray Gil for RSF, Vulcan Horuseus for Vulcan, Super Deck Set for Libra, Pegasis, Burn, 85, etc.).

But I just saw some more 4D Beys, and they look AMAZING. I'm getting alot of money on my birthday (Big Bang Pegasis comes out two days after) and I want to know: should I save more money for the 4D Beys or get some other Beys?

I just saw the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set, right after I just got my Galaxy Pegasis DX Set. GRRR.
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:16 PM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: I still have to get a few nessecities for my Bey collection (Ray Gil for RSF, Vulcan Horuseus for Vulcan, Super Deck Set for Libra, Pegasis, Burn, 85, etc.).

But I just saw some more 4D Beys, and they look AMAZING. I'm getting alot of money on my birthday (Big Bang Pegasis comes out two days after) and I want to know: should I save more money for the 4D Beys or get some other Beys?

I just saw the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set, right after I just got my Galaxy Pegasis DX Set. GRRR.

Save your money for the 4D beys.
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:24 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:16 PM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: I still have to get a few nessecities for my Bey collection (Ray Gil for RSF, Vulcan Horuseus for Vulcan, Super Deck Set for Libra, Pegasis, Burn, 85, etc.).

Save your money for the 4D beys.

Why Are You Saving For Vulcan ? Lightning, Which Is Much Cheaper And Better Is Much Better Choice. And Save Money For 4D Beys.
Can someone please tell me WHY I should save up for the 4D Beys over the HWS ones?

And I'm getting Vulcan because it has great Smash and it looks awesome.
Well, 4D hasn't got any tests yet. Better still, i rather get HWS beys before getting 4D since i don't really want suckish beys. Really base on you opinons, you should choose which want you like.

As for my question, is this really worth getting?
http://www.allatkorea.com/servlet/the-21...sh-/Detail
Okay, thanks. I AM getting Big Bang Pegasis though, no doubt.
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:50 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Well, 4D hasn't got any tests yet. Better still, i rather get HWS beys before getting 4D since i don't really want suckish beys. Really base on you opinons, you should choose which want you like.

As for my question, is this really worth getting?
http://www.allatkorea.com/servlet/the-21...sh-/Detail

Depends whethere you like HMS or not and have a few of them. It's not a great blade with no proper uses though.
I like HMS, and i love the design of Dranzer. I have no HMS. Anyways, is Dranzer any good?
i want 4d beys so badly! but i need to buy flame byxis, MF-h pegasis and basalt horogium for top tier combos.
Before gettting the 4D beys you should first complete the pre-HWS and THe HWS series for you test against the new $D system beys hope ihelped
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:06 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I like HMS, and i love the design of Dranzer. I have no HMS. Anyways, is Dranzer any good?
No, Dranzer MS is a very outclassed bey. Only good for collection.
Then why its considered good like Dragoon MS?
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:55 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Then why its considered good like Dragoon MS?
Where did you hear Dranzer MS is considered good like Dragoon MS? Dragoon MS's usefulness is all based on the running core. No other parts of the beyblade is really that good. All of the parts that make up Dranzer MS are completely outclassed.

I will say that the running core in attack mode is interesting, but uncontrollable. Dranzer MS isn't considered a good beyblade competitively. It is a nice one for collections.
Same here. I dun have any HMS. So what would be good HMS beys for me to buy?
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:01 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Same here. I dun have any HMS. So what would be good HMS beys for me to buy?
Well, I'm not the best with HMS in a competitive sense, since I only get them for my collection. But some of the well known ones would be Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS, Dark Effigy/Dark Gargoyle MS and Dragoon MSUV.

But check out the BeyWiki, as the articles on the beyblades do state about usefulness of the beyblade parts. Just steer clear of Driger MS, Draciel MS, and Gaia Dragoon MS. They are useless and should be only bought if you wish to have them part of your HMS collection.