Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

My Attack staium broke today. Whats the best set to get so I can replace it?
How did it brake? (Where on the stadium, severity.)
Right in the center, there's a crack.
I think the best you can do is use Nail polish remover on the crack, after 10 or so minutes put more on the opposite side of the crack. (It wont dissolve the stadium or anything.) Make sure not to put too (use little since it is a crack.) much as it could alter the slope. (By like a millimeter.)
It's really beyond the point of repair, there are a lot of dents in the tornado ridges too. I think ti would be best to get a new one.
How about BB-32...

Anyway, should I get an Attack Stadium now, or wait until the 4D system comes out so I can choose between a possible new stadium, or an attack stadium or beys. If they do become considerably more powerful, does that mean they will have their own metagame and have a new format in tournaments, and the old will become obsolete, or will allbe accepted into one section of the game. Also, what about the New Heavier Hasbro beys, are they worth waiting for, moreover will they have their own metagame or be placed into the same thing. Thanks.

I dont play much at home, only at tourneys where they already have stadiums so maybe thats a deciding factor but some tests of my own would be nice.
(Mar. 14, 2011  3:24 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: It's really beyond the point of repair, there are a lot of dents in the tornado ridges too. I think ti would be best to get a new one.

Well, the easiest ones to get would be just the BB-10 or the Galaxy Pegasus DX set. Other sets are harder to find and would be more expensive.
Is buying the beyblade ds game including Cyber Pegasis a good buy? Is the gameplay good, I alsodont have a metal face yet so another reason why I want to get it.
(Mar. 14, 2011  4:47 AM)Philly120 Wrote: Is buying the beyblade ds game including Cyber Pegasis a good buy? Is the gameplay good, I alsodont have a metal face yet so another reason why I want to get it.

The only reason to get it is probably the Metal Face ... Nothing else.
(Mar. 14, 2011  4:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  4:47 AM)Philly120 Wrote: Is buying the beyblade ds game including Cyber Pegasis a good buy? Is the gameplay good, I alsodont have a metal face yet so another reason why I want to get it.

The only reason to get it is probably the Metal Face ... Nothing else.

Does that mean the game isn't good?
(Mar. 14, 2011  4:51 AM)Philly120 Wrote: Does that mean the game isn't good?

Some people find it OK, but overall I do not think it is a recommended game at all.
I dont no if this helps but i find the wii game more fun
Should I get Ray Unicorno or Hell Kerbecs? I already have Meteo L-drago and screw capricorne.
Hell Kerbecs the only thing good in unicorno is CS
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:42 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Hell Kerbecs the only thing good in unicorno is CS

Actually no, Ray Unicorno also has another good part which is used for a top tier attack. It is D125 for Gravity Perseus.
oh yeah forgot about that Tongue_out and is screw capricone a good bey?
Somewhat, pretty much inly for 90 and MF. Aldo, the DX set is generally more expensive than BB-32, with a healthy $20-30 difference in price. iIRC, the game asthetically isn't that great, but the Vulcan one is alright, I suggest you get that. Comes with something better anyway, but I hope you don't mind Japanese. Not sure if this goes here, but paypal charged me a dollar for adding a debit card, is that for verification? Does it get refunded? Well you know what, apples. And bannanas. And answer my other question please. Or I will go hypo. And hippopotamus.

On another note, D125 is outclassed a little, in both attack and stamina by regular 125 and R145 for the Gravity Combo. Food for thought, is spending hundreds of dollars toeards little spinning tops to have thousands of combos at hand worth it when you really only need an attack combo and your ready to go? Seems to me like the money is better spent towards ones education. Sure, having a Golden WBBA Galaxy Pegasis is great and I'm happy for you, but what for, the R2Fs gonna die anyway, even for collection. Were the aries you bought from ebay for $400 all that great? Get a life (Undecided)

So you tell me, is spending money on spinning tops to buy lots sensible, and an accomplishment of the mind? Im curious.
(Mar. 14, 2011  8:03 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:42 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Hell Kerbecs the only thing good in unicorno is CS

Actually no, Ray Unicorno also has another good part which is used for a top tier attack. It is D125 for Gravity Perseus.

Ray is not top tier attack. It sucks against rubber defence bottoms like pegasis does. Also you can get D125 from loads of other blades. Hell Kerbecs is a much more worthwhile buy.
(Mar. 14, 2011  11:05 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  8:03 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote:

Ray is not top tier attack. It sucks against rubber defence bottoms like pegasis does. Also you can get D125 from loads of other blades. Hell Kerbecs is a much more worthwhile buy.

I did not said not to buy Hell Kerbecs. What I mean is that Ray Unicorno is also a little useful.
(Mar. 14, 2011  8:11 AM)RustyXD Wrote: oh yeah forgot about that Tongue_out and is screw capricone a good bey?

Screw Is Outclassed. Capricorn Has Bad Weight Distribution. You Should Buy It Only If You Need 90.
Hello,I am new here and would like to ask a question...please pardon me if I'm asking this in the wrong thread...but is ordering from a website safe?(Example www.allatkorea.com).I would like to know what you need to do to order it.I live in India and would like to know the procedure.
Please reply.
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:30 PM)Kai1997 Wrote: Hello,I am new here and would like to ask a question...please pardon me if I'm asking this in the wrong thread...but is ordering from a website safe?(Example www.allatkorea.com).I would like to know what you need to do to order it.I live in India and would like to know the procedure.
Please reply.

Contact them if you are having trouble. Its like buying other things online; you add stuff to your cart, check out, fill in your details and then pay via paypal.
What's a better buy the Rush L Drago Clear Wheel or the Assault L Drago Clear Wheel, and why?
shud i get vulcan horuseus + lightning l-drago?

just lightning l-drago

just vulcan horuseus?

pzl explain to me why i should get the option

NOTE : I AM NOT WAITING FOR HASBRO TO RELEASE XP
You should get Meteo LDrago and Gravity Perseus as Vulcan is less versatile. (Meteo has the string launcher and you can get Lightning at Target, etc.)