Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 07, 2011  9:08 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:03 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:40 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:34 AM)Dracon Wrote: Hi guys, my seller has imported a lot more beys and i need help choosing only one!

Gravity Perseus
Basalt Horogolium
Ray Unicorno
Rock Giraffe
Hell Kerbecs
Killer Beafowl
Screw Capricorne
Pre HWS aries

i want Gravity perseus for the LR launcher, Basalt cause i heard its heavier than the pre HWS libra, hell kerbecs... idk

This is pretty hard. Do you have a beylauncher or just a normal light launcher 1/2?

(Mar. 07, 2011  8:44 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:34 AM)Dracon Wrote: Hi guys, my seller has imported a lot more beys and i need help choosing only one!

Gravity Perseus
Basalt Horogolium
Ray Unicorno
Rock Giraffe
Hell Kerbecs
Killer Beafowl
Screw Capricorne
Pre HWS aries

i want Gravity perseus for the LR launcher, Basalt cause i heard its heavier than the pre HWS libra, hell kerbecs... idk

Heavier doesn't mean better. Libra is amazing because of it's weight and weight distribution.

Anyways, Basalt is better than Earth mold 2. However, I'd get Hell Kerbecs. I actually just got one yesterday and I can tell you that it's simply amazing. Hell Kerbecs BD145 (boost mode) WD dominated many of the current top-tier stamina types.

@ pikachu0909: no, i only have right spin light launchers, but i desperately need a beylauncher Right spin. Although i do have a beylauncher L

@ Chupa Chups: yeh, i agree, but i can't choose. i need an LR launcher, but i also like screw capricorne cause of the 90 track, and i'm curious about MF.
hmmm, such a toughie.. if only she imported beypointers... but is it worth it to buy gravity perseus just for the LR launcher, aghhh!

Well if you desprit for a beylauncher than get Gravity Perseus but just like hero said you might want to get hell kerbecks because with wd in boost mode, it's very powerful but with basalt it's like your battling a brick.

hmm, if Hell Kerbecks BD145WD is really such a awesome bey, then i may buy it, but i am also desperate for a beylauncher LR, as well as a heavy metal wheel, but if you guys suggest i should buy Hell Kerbecks, then i should, but i just watched ONImuziks vid about the beylauncher LR. But it'll be a tough choice, so i may just choose to buy Hell kerbecks over the other two, but i should save up for my trip 2 filz soon, as the beys are like $7 there, so imma buy those other 2 there
Is the WBBA stamina and defence parts and the WBBA attack and balance parts worth getting
EDIT: Also would This look good with This , This or This with This
The EDIT one.
The grip would be better with the Red one IMO.
But that's up to you.

Is a really really worn FS for an BS a good deal and

Is a Hasbro Burn for an Hasbro Earth a good deal.
(Mar. 07, 2011  6:21 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: The EDIT one.
The grip would be better with the Red one IMO.
But that's up to you.

Is a really really worn FS for an BS a good deal and

Is a Hasbro Burn for an Hasbro Earth a good deal.

1) No not really, but depends what you want to use the parts for
2) Yes, Burn has too much recoil and you are better with Earth as you can make a top tier combo Earth Bull GB145RS
Gravity Perseus AD145WD or Flame Byxis 230WD?
Flame Byxis 230 WD it's a betterer and funnerer choice.
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:18 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Gravity Perseus AD145WD or Flame Byxis 230WD?

id go for gravity perseus, gravity pesues, AD145 nd WD are all top tier whereas 230 and WD are top tier
hell kerbecs
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:28 AM)Dan Wrote: Meteo LDrago is a waste.
Get something like Flame Byxis or Basalt Horogium.

no meteo l drago is good
It's alright pretty good but flame byxis is a better buy.
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:23 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:18 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Gravity Perseus AD145WD or Flame Byxis 230WD?

id go for gravity perseus, gravity pesues, AD145 nd WD are all top tier whereas 230 and WD are top tier

If you're going for stamina get Flame Byxis since 230 is the best track for stamina. If you're going for attack + stamina then get Gravity Perseus. I think Flame Byxis is the better buy since 230 is the king of stamina atm.
Can someone names the ups and downs of the Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set and the Meteo L- Drago Reshuffle Set? To see what should i get first and get the other later.
(Mar. 08, 2011  4:53 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Can someone names the ups and downs of the Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set and the Meteo L- Drago Reshuffle Set? To see what should i get first and get the other later.

You should look back at the latest pages, as this was recently discussed.
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:47 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: If you're going for stamina get Flame Byxis since 230 is the best track for stamina. If you're going for attack + stamina then get Gravity Perseus. I think Flame Byxis is the better buy since 230 is the king of stamina atm.
Defense too?
Is basalt horgium and flame byxis a good buy?
(Mar. 08, 2011  5:26 AM)Philly120 Wrote: Is basalt horgium and flame byxis a good buy?

They are excellent purchases.
(Mar. 08, 2011  4:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  4:53 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Can someone names the ups and downs of the Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set and the Meteo L- Drago Reshuffle Set? To see what should i get first and get the other later.

You should look back at the latest pages, as this was recently discussed.

All right, thank you. It seems to me The GP Reshuffle would be much better and i should get that one first. Thank you, again.
Does this sound good or should I make any changes
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
WBBA Limited Edition "Attack & Balance" and "Stamina & Defence" Parts
Hell Kerbecs and Flame Byxis are excellent purchases, but you should not buy WBBA Limited Edition "Attack & Balance" and "Stamina and Defence" Parts because both the sets combined have only four parts useful (90, RF, SF and WD).
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:20 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Hell Kerbecs and Flame Byxis are excellent purchases, but you should not buy WBBA Limited Edition "Attack & Balance" and "Stamina and Defence" Parts because both the sets combined have only four parts useful (90, RF, SF and WD).

SF is outclassed. 90,RF And WD, Out of which WD is obtainable from Flame Byxis.
(Mar. 08, 2011  9:58 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Does this sound good or should I make any changes
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis

the first too are execellent, id change the attack and balance and stamina parts to the beyblade super deck, it has libra, mf-h 90 85 RF WD d pegasus burn, cacner all top tier (apart for D)
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:24 AM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  9:58 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Does this sound good or should I make any changes
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis

the first too are execellent, id change the attack and balance and stamina parts to the beyblade super deck, it has libra, mf-h 90 85 RF WD d pegasus burn, cacner all top tier (apart for D)

D Still Has Some Uses - Virgo 85 D.
No one uses low heights anymore. 230 outclasses them. And also i've never even seen anyone use a metal system virgo in a tourney.
230 might beat 85, but AD145 beats 230 stamina variants and 85 beats AD145... People do use LTSC's, who told you they don't?

X1 Wrote:SF is outclassed. 90,RF And WD, Out of which WD is obtainable from Flame Byxis.
Dude, SF is good in destabilisers....
AD145 is 50/50 with 230 or 230 is better.
(Mar. 08, 2011  1:56 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: AD145 is 50/50 with 230 or 230 is better.

230 is better if you don't use WD. The main reason why 145 varaints are mentioned to be better than 230 is because of the use of Earth and WD on both. Using something like CS/D on the 230 paired with flame/hell/basalt should do well against convential Earth 145variant WD.
But would BE EQUAL TO any BLADE WITH Basalt/Hell/Flame AD145 CS variants.