Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

RF's tend to get worn after use same with plastic tips and rarely with metal tips.
And even if you beybattle it as carefully as possible it will still get worn out.
I'm going to get Burn Fireblaze for my collection should I get the TT version or the Hasbro version?
Deleted sorry for the misinformation i feel so stupid....
Neither... but if you insist. I'd say rock aries.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:59 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well neither of the tracks are great but T125 is the better of the two. I just bought the one with WD145 cause I think the blue clear wheel looks better.

WD145 Is preferred for some people on MF Pegasis WD145RF than 145.
But I got the White one so I dunno why Im sticking up for the other Confused.
Er it's not that simple at all. There are like 3 molds for the takara burn wheel and it's not really certain which you'll get.
Scorpio is better. T125 has some uses in attack and stamina. JB for destabilisers too.
(Mar. 04, 2011  10:29 PM)Natanaru Wrote: Hasbros has burn mold 2 and it does not have the words "burn wheel" on it . Mold 2 is made out of better metal and is heavier than mold 1. But if it is for collection purposes i would go with mold 1 if you just plan to keep it to look at only if you are doing it for competive play use hasbros mold 2

This is false, TAKARA-TOMY's Burn is apparently quite better.
Yep. Takara's is Much better and the preffered Stamina Burn Whel.
Is this a good stadium to get:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3f07dca89c
(as said in an earlier post, I cannot afford a proper takara tomy stadium)
(Mar. 05, 2011  3:27 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Is this a good stadium to get:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3f07dca89c
(as said in an earlier post, I cannot afford a proper takara tomy stadium)

We cannot tell you if it is a good stadium to get ... Obviously getting a legal Beystadium is the best choice. Everything else just does not even deserve the label "Beyblade" because they are not official products.
What is worth for Driger MS? My friend whats My beylauncher L/R for it T.T
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:26 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: What is worth for Driger MS? My friend whats My beylauncher L/R for it T.T

Not worth it as driger ms costs $4-5 max , just pay him that amount or get Driger MS Of ebay or dimsum2u , they are all over the internet
how much would be a nib bump king worth?its a rare isnt it?
Meh, he wants $9 USD for it. Rip Off dude. I will be getting from Dimsum2u ONLY after i have received my two items... Been 3 weeks -.-
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:34 AM)benjohadi Wrote: how much would be a nib bump king worth?its a rare isnt it?
Don't know if there would be many people out there wanting such a carp bey for their collection.
haha..navermind then..just found cheap one on ebay..
What are White gabriel and Venusian G (both engine gear) approximately worth? I couldn't find them on the internet so I'm unsure...
Is Flame Byxis worth getting?
Also what rare or special edition beys should I get? because I wont to buy some but not sure what ones to get
Flame Byxis is a pretty essential TT purchase since 230 is one of the best tracks available.
Flame Byxis is a very good buy. 230 itself makes it all worth it. For special edition beys, most of them are outclassed and what-not. However, there are some like Vulcan Horuseus that are just amazing.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:09 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: What are White gabriel and Venusian G (both engine gear) approximately worth? I couldn't find them on the internet so I'm unsure...

My questions always get skipped...
Should I get Grand Ketos WD145RS, Rock Giraffe R145WB or Killer Beafowl?
Season 1 Beys:

which one is the best out of these
Lightining L Drago
L-Drago 105F Starter
Earth Aquila
Flame saggitario
Rock Leone
Strom Capricorne
Flame Libra
Dark Bull

Season 2 Beys:
Gravity Perseus