Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 02, 2011  6:09 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Screw Capricorn 90MF or Baskushin Susanoo 90WF, and why?

Well, since they both have a 90 track, their wheels have no competitive use, it depends on what bottom you need most.
metal flat has more stamina, but moves a bit less
Wide flat can be used in the combo mf l drago 100 wf (metal flat can be used on this combo too, but I don't think tests have been done with this combo and metal flat)
Which is a good buy?
BB-97 or BB-98?
Uncertain
BB 97 has attack,defense and stamina parts
where as BB 98 is full with attack parts(some are for stamina) and this set looks awesome! considering that im a Ldrago fan.

but which set has more battle competitive value?
I need a wise answer from you people and why.
Grin
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:57 AM)K17khairi Wrote: Which is a good buy?
BB-97 or BB-98?
Uncertain
BB 97 has attack,defense and stamina parts
where as BB 98 is full with attack parts(some are for stamina) and this set looks awesome! considering that im a Ldrago fan.

but which set has more battle competitive value?
I need a wise answer from you people and why.
Grin

Hmm. It really depends on what parts you're looking for.

BB-97 has GB145 and RS which are key defense parts. It also has AD145 and WD which are amazing stamina parts. Also, Gravity Perseus (attack form) shows potential as a smash attacker. It also comes with a LR beylauncher.

BB-98 has RF and LRF which are necessities for attack types. 85 is an amazing attack track as well as a stamina track. XF and SF are well known for destabilizers.
I really want Gravity Persues and meto LDrago, but I do not know if I should get them or the reshuffle sets. Are the reshuffle sets any good?
(Mar. 03, 2011  7:18 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I really want Gravity Persues and meto LDrago, but I do not know if I should get them or the reshuffle sets. Are the reshuffle sets any good?

... Are you serious? Did you not see my post directly above yours?
Sorry, didn't realize the reshuffles were bb-97 and bb-98.
which one
Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, Rock Giraffe, Aquario, Pisces, Super Deck set,
Gravity Perseus, Ray Gill, Grand Ketos (both versions), Aries and Meteo L Drago.
(Mar. 03, 2011  7:44 AM)glinny Wrote: which one
Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, Rock Giraffe, Aquario, Pisces, Super Deck set,
Gravity Perseus, Ray Gill, Grand Ketos (both versions), Aries and Meteo L Drago.

The Super Deck Set is a great start, it has many useful parts including the hard-to-find 85 track as well as the former game-wreaker Libra.
umm excluding the super deck set
(Mar. 03, 2011  7:52 AM)glinny Wrote: umm excluding the super deck set

... Why would you put it on the list if you didn't want it? =_=

Anyways, I would get Gravity Perseus. AD145 and WD are great stamina pieces and Gravity is an extremely versatile wheel. It also comes with a LR beylauncher.
Is trading Beylauncher L/R worth for Driger MS? Also, which is more worth? Super deck set or URS? URS only costs 5 GBP more from Dimsum2u.
Keep the Beylauncher L/R, Driger MS is worthless.
URS is worth more because it costs more ?
Okie Blah Grin. Except i have 2 beylaunchers and Beylauncher L/R is taking space in my Box D=. + Driger MS looks Smexy <3
If so just buy a Driger MS off eBay; they're pretty cheap last time I checked.
Some auctions are about $3 ?
(Mar. 03, 2011  10:54 AM)blah Wrote: If so just buy a Driger MS off eBay; they're pretty cheap last time I checked.
Some auctions are about $3 ?
There are auctions for less. The first Driger MS I got was 0.99 with free shipping, lol. And yes, it was a Takara bey.
(Mar. 02, 2011  6:09 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Screw Capricorn 90MF or Baskushin Susanoo 90WF, and why?

well they both have 90 if you need one and if 85 isnt available.screw shows destabliser potentialwhereas bakushin is a destabliser but there is better options. But MF unlike WF has way more attack potentilal . so id get screw capricorn, it is probs gonna be top tier
Is there a difference with the takara tomy grip and the hasbro grip? Is the grip worth getting at all? im kinda confused with the grips
The Takara Grip is better and it improves stability.
BB-96 or BB-98

NVM. Saw the answer in the previous page. Thank you!
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:01 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: The Takara Grip is better and it improves stability.

How is it better? They're both practically the same.
The only difference is that the hasbro grip comes with rubber, rubber is a single piece, and comes in red and black.

Tt grip comes with no rubber, rubber is 3 pieces allowing for mix and match colors, and comes in red white black.
Earth Virgo GB145VS
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

sounds good right?
There are better beys than Screw Capricorne. The other two are very good purchases though.
should i get bakushin susanow105f/90wf cyber pegasis100hf or counter leoneD125b
None, haha. They are all pretty much useless.