Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

There 8 lots with Mad, all you have to do is buy cancer and slap it on.
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:02 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: mad ccancer or dark ?

Mad Cancer comes with FS which is better in destabilization than SF Found in Dark Cancer , Dark Is useless , Mad is theoriginal cancer metal wheel , so if you know you will get a Mad Cancer [ as it is a random booster price ] then only get it otherwise dark cancer is not bad
He wasn't asking what to buy. And FS are pretty much equal for destabilisers.
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:55 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Should I buy both Perseus and Ldrago Reshuffle sets, or just wait for the new 4D Metal Fight Beyblades like Big Bang Pegasis, Fang Leone and Ldrago Destroy?

Just wait for it if the testing shows they are not good just buy those.
Earth Virgo GB145BS or Killer Beafowl UW145EWD (sonokong) ? whats better and why?
I'd say earth virgo cause of earth and gb145.
Killer is meh. No tests on uw145 or ewd.
(Mar. 01, 2011  7:06 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Earth Virgo GB145BS or Killer Beafowl UW145EWD (sonokong) ? whats better and why?

Buy Earth Virgo GB145BS is better than Killer Beafowl. Killer is way too light which can be knocked out easily. And as Otsu said there are not any tests on UW145 and EWD yet.
should i get ray unicorno or a attack type stadium ?
I only have one stamina stadium, I wanna get an attack stadium can you tell me which on I should buy?
-Extreme attack stadium
-Attack stadium
I know this question sound like a total noob question but please help me outSmile
if you had to choose between those two chose the attack stadium.
Natanaru and kopo007, you both should pick up an attack stadium its a main stapple to this hobby really.
Haha...thx I originally though that extreme attack stadium was cooler with its motor but I guess I'll buy attack stadium instead,, thx you both Natanaru and ikmv..
The spinning center is just for added entertainment but not for competitive use.
thank you imkv
Hey guys just wandering which hasbro legend series bey should I buy? Counter leone 145 D or hyper aquario 105 F
there isnt enough testing yet on the legends so dont buy any just yet
EDIT: sorry was misinformed i should have not been lazy and looked it up myself
Yeah there is. There's a whole thread on them which pretty much showed all of them apart from Night have no top tier potential.
Ok thanks any way
Where can you buy the performance tip XF? I want it by itself, BTW.
(Mar. 02, 2011  9:13 PM)Kaizer Wrote: isthisworthit?????
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Toys-models/Oth...158785.htm

If you want to collect one of each beyblade then yes. But i'd say the majority of the parts from those beyblades arent too good.
I wouldn't buy it. You could get them all individually for cheaper than that price.
I agree with them, alot of them you can get from hasbro local stores for £7, so it isn't worth buying it...