(Feb. 28, 2011  12:40 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:46 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:05 AM)Dracon Wrote: Hey guys, which of these should i buy,
Flame Byxis
Aries ( pre HWS )
Thermal Laceta
Rock giraffe

Definitely Flame Byxis out of all of those.

K, thanks. i will be asking my seller if she will be importing any 3rd series beys, BIG BANG PEGASIS, HERE I COME !!! XD

If you are getting a random booster Aries just buy that and sell it for 200-300$
called secret aries

Why For 300$?
Aries Isn't That Price Worth.
I kinda doubt he's getting the random booster one since the random booster version is really rare and so is the booster. And it's been re released twice.
Should I buy Poison Serpent SW145SF?
no, you should buy dark bull insteead because the only desirable SD and ddark bulll has sd bull and H145
(Feb. 28, 2011  4:54 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: no, you should buy dark bull insteead because the only desirable SD and ddark bulll has sd bull and H145

I am gonna buy that soon. But just asking should I buy Poison Serpent SW145SF?
Is Screw Capricorn a good beyblade?
Cos, I think I might get it. You know, as you do.

Thanx, Tachimukai.
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:26 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  4:54 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: no, you should buy dark bull insteead because the only desirable SD and ddark bulll has sd bull and H145

I am gonna buy that soon. But just asking should I buy Poison Serpent SW145SF?

In my opinion, I would choose Dark Bull. But then, it depends. If it's TT Dark bull, then go for Serpent. If its hasbro Dark Bull, then get that.
Why? Because Hasbro dark is WAY BETTER that TT dark.
Screw Capricorn might be useful for the 90 track since other beys with 90 are very expensive.
Screw wheel has some destabilizing potential.
Shouldn't Screw be good for Upper Attack?
Plus, is Metal Flat any good?
Im gonna order these

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Killer Beafowl EW145EWD/Earth Virgo GB145BS (you guys tell me what's better..?)
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF Eclipse Version

does this sound good or any suggestions?
Upper is kinda iffy in mfb... i cant really comment about it.

Mf though is still inferior compared to rubber attack tips.
(Feb. 28, 2011  9:36 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Im gonna order these

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Killer Beafowl EW145EWD/Earth Virgo GB145BS (you guys tell me what's better..?)
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF Eclipse Version

does this sound good or any suggestions?

Get Earth Vigro instead of Killer Beafowl and yeah the rest sound good to me.
So which one should I get FIRST?

-Gravity Perseus
-Earth Eagle[Aquila]
-Meteo L Drago
-Hell Kerbecs
(Mar. 01, 2011  4:05 AM)MrMystery04 Wrote: So which one should I get FIRST?

-Gravity Perseus
-Earth Eagle[Aquila]
-Meteo L Drago
-Hell Kerbecs

You should list what you have, what you need(ex- defense parts)

But, if you were starting from zero, either hell kerbecs, or earth aquila. Mainly because they are good/alright uncustomized
Hell, Yes. 90+MF also Screw which is Showing Destabilizer potential. All for a Low price that AkirasDaddy is selling it for. Great Buy in my opinion.

This is My bro's Post. He won a tournament held by beyblade Australia. 1st Place was any Bey (Note Singular Noun) or Bey Set. He is Stuck between Super Deck Set which is Equivalent to $30 AUD, Or MLD Reshuffle for $41 AUD. He has Dark Wolf hasbro, Thermal Pisces hasbro, Storm Pegasus hasbro, Ray Unicorno, Earth eagle hasbro, Torch Aries hasbro, Pegasis pre HWS, Storm Pegasus TT, Midnight Bull, Dark Libra, Rock Aquario, Flame Saggitario w/o CW. Plus a Serpent CW. I am actually not sure so can you guys give another opinion?
depends what else you have. but i'd say Yes. :p
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:55 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Hell, Yes. 90+MF also Screw which is Showing Destabilizer potential. All for a Low price that AkirasDaddy is selling it for. Great Buy in my opinion.

This is My bro's Post. He won a tournament held by beyblade Australia. 1st Place was any Bey (Note Singular Noun) or Bey Set. He is Stuck between Super Deck Set which is Equivalent to $30 AUD, Or MLD Reshuffle for $41 AUD. He has Dark Wolf hasbro, Thermal Pisces hasbro, Storm Pegasus hasbro, Ray Unicorno, Earth eagle hasbro, Torch Aries hasbro, Pegasis pre HWS, Storm Pegasus TT, Midnight Bull, Dark Libra, Rock Aquario, Flame Saggitario w/o CW. Plus a Serpent CW. I am actually not sure so can you guys give another opinion?

if you want the most bang for your buck, i'd say super deck set.
Where is the cheapest place that you can buy Mad Cancer?
well mad is the light wheel term so you would have to buy a bunch of random booster light ver
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:39 AM)wolborgMS Wrote: well mad is the light wheel term so you would have to buy a bunch of random booster light ver

I just want the bey not some random other beys. Anywhere that I can buy for less than $30 including shipping? Unhappy
if you want dark just go to a local shop if you want to buy mad you have to buy random boosters. theres no other way.

Should I buy both Perseus and Ldrago Reshuffle sets, or just wait for the new 4D Metal Fight Beyblades like Big Bang Pegasis, Fang Leone and Ldrago Destroy?
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:41 AM)Trolol Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:39 AM)wolborgMS Wrote: well mad is the light wheel term so you would have to buy a bunch of random booster light ver

I just want the bey not some random other beys. Anywhere that I can buy for less than $30 including shipping? Unhappy

There are loads on Ebay!