Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

hey should i trade my hyper wheel for a midnight wheel?
I wouldn't trade that for midnight
midnight has shown that it is very bad
hmm is hyper better
Should I buy Storm Aquario or Hyper Aquario?
Storm Aquario because it has Aquario, 100, aaand thats about it.
The only good part of hyper aquario is Aquario ring
(Feb. 24, 2011  2:16 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: hmm is hyper better

Hyper is not good as Midnight.
The combo MF-H Midnight Bull GB145 RF can take out even the dtrongest defense types.
(Feb. 24, 2011  3:07 AM)hXcTristan Wrote: Gravity Perseus

This post didn't make any sense.
and your not completely right there aquila112 it depeds for a few people its useless and for a few its insane
So,
for some Dark is useless and some it is insane.Is that what you are saying.But I doo agree Midnight is useless in any other combo
how much is a super insanely used dragoonv2 worth
Depends really. The only useful part is the base of it. What's the exact condition? Pics would be helpful.
people dont really use HMS competitively anymore ill have a vid in an hour link on my thread.
Gravity Perseus or Meteo L-Drago or Random Booster Vol. 6 or Screw Capricorne or Basalt Horogium?
(Feb. 24, 2011  5:50 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Gravity Perseus or Meteo L-Drago or Random Booster Vol. 6 or Screw Capricorne or Basalt Horogium?

I Don't know how many you can buy , but here are the top 3 -

Basalt Horogium [ All parts are useful ]

Gravity Perseus [ For Gravity AD145 & WD ]

Screw Capricorne [ S crew for destabilizer , 90 for the track & MF ]

& instead of RB6 Please buy Killer Beafowl SonoKong
(Feb. 24, 2011  5:58 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2011  5:50 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Gravity Perseus or Meteo L-Drago or Random Booster Vol. 6 or Screw Capricorne or Basalt Horogium?

I Don't know how many you can buy , but here are the top 3 -

Basalt Horogium [ All parts are useful ]

Gravity Perseus [ For Gravity AD145 & WD ]

Screw Capricorne [ S crew for destabilizer , 90 for the track & MF ]

& instead of RB6 Please buy Killer Beafowl SonoKong

Thanks! I'm going to get Basalt Horogium next.
Gravity Perseus: Very good attack wheel, top tier stamina track and bottom.
Meteo L Drago: Good attack wheel, not too good track and bottom.
RBV6: (I'll suppose you get Killer Beafowl out of it) Good destabiliser wheel, good stamina bottom.
Screw Capricorne: Untested attack wheel, top tier attack/stamina track and very good attack bottom.
Basalt Horogium: Very good stamina/defense wheel, top tier stamina track and bottom.

I'd say buy Gravity Perseus, its a very good attack wheel, comes with a top tier stamina track and bottom, can also spin left and right and you also get a Beylauncher L/R. Second choice would be Basalt Horogium.
Basalt Horogium also has Great Smash Attack, so if you have suggest if you have a MFB stadium, put the lowest track you have and RF if you have
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me what these 2 beyblades are I know the one on the left is a Dragoon but which one and is $14.50 total for both worth it?

[Image: Beyblades.jpg]
Can you take a pic of all the parts of the beys? Also a better quality picture would be helpful if you can provide one.
hey guys how much is a used dragoon s worth( vid is on my thread
used the search function for this and haven't found anything on this

I have a few people asking me what i would buy their Pegasus metal wheel for
(Im talking Pre Hybrid)
and I don't have a clue for what i should be offering them
what sounds good with out shipping? ill add that in as i offer.?
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:02 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Can you take a pic of all the parts of the beys? Also a better quality picture would be helpful if you can provide one.

So far this is what the seller has provided I already ask for a better picture. but on the top of your hear are they good beyblades and worth $14.50?
(Feb. 24, 2011  8:26 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: since its widely available id say $10 mint/ used

nice thank you Smile