Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

What should I do if someone were to file a paypal complaint against me after they purchased an item without tracked shipping and it doesnt arrive safely?
Im sorry mc frown youll probably end up having to refund the money depending on what site you sold it on.
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: What should I do if someone were to file a paypal complaint against me after they purchased an item without tracked shipping and it doesnt arrive safely?

(Feb. 20, 2011  4:49 AM)Natanaru Wrote: Im sorry mc frown youll probably end up having to refund the money depending on what site you sold it on.

Yes i have read it that if you provide the tracking number then you are safe & it most likely is the post offices duty to refund the money but if you did not give tracking with insurance then , it's you who has to refund the money
However, the tracking number usually costs considerably more to get, so it would be the customer's responsibility to pay extra for it, no ? And in this case the customer did not buy it ... I would just try to explain this to the Paypal staff.

Seriously, here, tracking numbers can cost up to eight times the price of the normal shipping.
Which is worth buying? Driger MS or Draciel MS? (The only beys i can get in my budget..)
By "worth", do you mean more useful? As both of those beys are made of completely outclassed parts. Only get them for collecting, no other reason to have them.

You're better off keeping that money and putting it towards a more useful bey.
Basalt Horogium or Hell Kerbecs?

Pls PM me
Basalt if you need a great stamina and defense wheel and A TOP tier track and tip.
hell if you need a great stamina tip and and a great defense track and tip.And also the combo Hell kerebx bd145 wd is the best stamina combo.
(Feb. 20, 2011  8:30 AM)BeyFan Wrote: By "worth", do you mean more useful? As both of those beys are made of completely outclassed parts. Only get them for collecting, no other reason to have them.

You're better off keeping that money and putting it towards a more useful bey.

But Driger MS does look smexy! I'm going to buy Driger than Smile
(Feb. 20, 2011  8:32 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Basalt if you need a great stamina and defense wheel and A TOP tier track and tip.
hell if you need a great stamina tip and and a great defense track and tip.And also the combo Hell kerebx bd145 wd is the best stamina combo.

I need the better choice
PM me
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:37 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  8:32 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Basalt if you need a great stamina and defense wheel and A TOP tier track and tip.

I need the better choice
PM me

Hell Kerbecs is the best choice currently.
Or Wait For Big Bang Pegasis Or Fang Leone Or L Drago Destroy.
They both are pretty much at the top-tier level. Its depending on your choice really, if you like Stamina/Defence, get both of them.

Both of them are almost the same, but if it was me, i would get Basalt Horogium first, as nothing in the beyblade is wasted, all of its parts is top-tier. Unlike Hell Kerbecs, DS sucks. This is my opinion.
I would go for Basalt first just like Azan as it doesen't have any useless parts.
Or if you like Hell so much just buy that.
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:43 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: They both are pretty much at the top-tier level. Its depending on your choice really, if you like Stamina/Defence, get both of them.

Both of them are almost the same, but if it was me, i would get Basalt Horogium first, as nothing in the beyblade is wasted, all of its parts is top-tier. Unlike Hell Kerbecs, DS sucks. This is my opinion.

Your opinion is wrong. DS does not suck. It's alright for stamina.
I am an attack type blader but also collect stamina blades. I REALLY hate defence
Which to buy for Stamina type. Flame Libra, Earth Eagle, or Burn Fireblaze?

And which of these is best for customizations? Tell me in order wise (1. 2. 3. etc.)
(Feb. 20, 2011  11:39 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Which to buy for Stamina type. Flame Libra, Earth Eagle, or Burn Fireblaze?

And which of these is best for customizations? Tell me in order wise (1. 2. 3. etc.)

1 ] Earth Eagle [ 3 useful stamina parts Earth , 145 , WD ]

2 ] Burn Fireblaze [ 1 Useful stamina part Burn ]

3 ] Flame Libra , although sagitario would be better [ Ok stamina part flame ]
(Feb. 20, 2011  11:33 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: I am an attack type blader but also collect stamina blades. I REALLY hate defence

1. Storm Pegasus for RF
2. Galaxy Pegasus for R2F/Quetzalcoat for 90 or super deck set for the 85
3. Vulcan horuses for Vulcan wheel
how much would a gold tournement limited hms customize grip with blue grip rubber be worth?
How much is a NIB Samurai changer MS worth?
(Feb. 20, 2011  11:51 AM)ZE12O Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  11:33 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: I am an attack type blader but also collect stamina blades. I REALLY hate defence

1. Storm Pegasus for RF

No u don't understand i was telling others who were helping me to choose between Basalt or Hell that i hate defence
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:31 PM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  11:51 AM)ZE12O Wrote:

1. Storm Pegasus for RF

No u don't understand i was telling others who were helping me to choose between Basalt or Hell that i hate defence

Wait And Get L Drago Destroy Or Big Bang Pegasis.
should i get hell kerbecs or galaxy pegasus i will use any kind of beyblade but prefer to use defence
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:28 PM)Jdog Wrote: should i get hell kerbecs or galaxy pegasus i will use any kind of beyblade but prefer to use defence

If you prefer defense then by a long shot hell kerbecs , you get goodies like Hell + Kerbecs + BD145 + Add CS or RS for defense

& buy Bassalt horlongium as you can make Bassalt Bull / kerbecs BD145 RS / CS
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:28 PM)Jdog Wrote: should i get hell kerbecs or galaxy pegasus i will use any kind of beyblade but prefer to use defence
Yes Hell Kerbecs is good although i wouldn't use RS. It seems to have balance problems. Or try MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS. This is killer. Also, you shouldn't copy that avatar of ShadowPegasis. Its his, although i can't tell you what to do