Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 18, 2011  9:08 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:04 AM)iR Wrote: Anybody know if I should buy the MFB Super Deck Set (BB-96) or BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set? I was thinking about Super deck set at first, since it has 85+90+Libra+RF+Burn, but then again BB-32 has a Attack Stadium which I do think about getting.

Super Deck Set: 149 HKD = $19 USD
BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set: 175 HKD = $22 USD

Thanks in advance guys.

My question is where are you getting these so cheap? Gasp

Anyways, I'd rather get the stadium first. It is necessary for game play.

I live in Hong Kong, harharhar. <----- Quite off-topic
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:35 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:22 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: If i where to get a TT arena, which one do you recommend? I would like one for all types, like the red one with the 3 grey walls.

I Personally like that one it is BB-46 , But due to it's unsteady balance WBO does not allow it in tournaments [ Diamond told me this ]

So i would say better get a BB-10 if you do want it for tournaments , otherwise BB-46 is the best for me , it is way cooler to see a grey edge knocked away if a bey hits it with full force Smile
think that's the one i was talking about Grin (BB-46) but BB10 is the other one that i was thinking of, but didn't know how to explain it. Thank you. Would you rather BB-10 or BB-46, BB-46 looks too bowl shaped, i don't want one that's really bowl shaped. I want one that's flatter, but still with a bit of a bowl shape to it.
ok exatly where is this beyblade store you say???:\
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:55 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:22 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: If i where to get a TT arena, which one do you recommend? I would like one for all types, like the red one with the 3 grey walls.

I Personally like that one it is BB-46 , But due to it's unsteady balance WBO does not allow it in tournaments [ Diamond told me this ]

So i would say better get a BB-10 if you do want it for tournaments , otherwise BB-46 is the best for me , it is way cooler to see a grey edge knocked away if a bey hits it with full force Smile
think that's the one i was talking about Grin (BB-46) but BB10 is the other one that i was thinking of, but didn't know how to explain it. Thank you. Would you rather BB-10 or BB-46, BB-46 looks too bowl shaped, i don't want one that's really bowl shaped. I want one that's flatter, but still with a bit of a bowl shape to it.

I Actually would get a BB-46 , But since i want one legal for WBO Tournaments i will get BB-10 , If you just want to have fun with friends & see cool things happening i would say go for BB-46 , See Arlucas's videos of beybattles in BB-46 on youtube , you would totally love it

buy BB-10 Only for tournament purpose if people in your area want WBO Tournaments
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:02 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:55 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:

I Actually would get a BB-46 , But since i want one legal for WBO Tournaments i will get BB-10 , If you just want to have fun with friends & see cool things happening i would say go for BB-46 , See Arlucas's videos of beybattles in BB-46 on youtube , you would totally love it

buy BB-10 Only for tournament purpose if people in your area want WBO Tournaments
Ok i'll look at it, it sounds promising. I just think that BB-46 looks too bowl shaped. The only people in my area that i know of that play beyblades is My friend, me and my brothers. thank you though.
No. BB-10 is a better stadium. What Nitroneo is just saying is his opinion not fact. Get BB-10 or a set with it in. That is your main buying priority if you don't have it already.
hi i was wandering which ONE of these i should
get hell kerbecs, gravity perseus, ray unicorno
grand ketos, and rock giraffe
For a good attack wheel, get Gravity Perseus. Also has a top tier stamina track and bottom

Ray Unicorno and Grand Ketos have top tier defense bottoms.

Hell Kerbecs is potentially looking like a great stamina bey.

Personally, I'd recommend Gravity Perseus though. All its parts are useful. (plus it comes with a Beylauncher LR)
Im looking to buy a stamina or defence beyblade HASBRO ONLY

Any recomendations?

Im thinking Earth Virgo

Plz and thx
Earth Virgo for defense definitely.

Earth Eagle if you want stamina.
umm how much is a used electronic top version dragoon G and dranzer G(electronic) worth?? their gimmicks dont work though, but stickers are intact
If you were selling those carp to me(No offence).
I would go for 4-5$
But that's just me.
Are the new hasbro only legends any good?
(Feb. 19, 2011  12:28 PM)moneyxiong1 Wrote: Are the new hasbro only legends any good?

Only , Midnight bull , Cyber pegasis & fury capricorne are decent , none of them is that good

Midnight Bull 125SF for , Midnight & Bull CW

Cyber Pegasis 105 F, only for the Pegaisi CW [ 3 gms ]

Fury capricorne 100 HF For 100 & for fury

Like i said none of the parts are good , they are just decent , so only buy one of each
SF is top tier for destabilizing and fury is first class rubbish
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:03 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  12:28 PM)moneyxiong1 Wrote: Are the new hasbro only legends any good?

Only , Midnight bull , Cyber pegasis & fury capricorne are decent , none of them is that good

Midnight Bull 125SF for , Midnight & Bull CW

Cyber Pegasis 105 F, only for the Pegaisi CW [ 3 gms ]

Fury capricorne 100 HF For 100 & for fury

Like i said none of the parts are good , they are just decent , so only buy one of each

Cyber is not decent. It sucks. Also why does everyone ignore the amazing defence results night got?
Hello WBO community, i need help of what beyblade i want to get my 4 choices are..

BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS
BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
BB-08 Leone 105F
BB-82 Grand Ketos WD145RS
[I can only pick 3 beyblades] Thank you WBO community Smile
Is trading Flame Cancer 105RF worth for Gravity Perseus AD145WD or Is Dragoon G worth for Gravity Perseus AD145WD?
If someone is trading Gravity Perseus for a Dragoon G, they are getting ripped off big time...
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:45 PM)Vulcan90RF Wrote: Hello WBO community, i need help of what beyblade i want to get my 4 choices are..

BB-08 Leone 105F

well it depends on what type of blader you are. ray nucirno s CS is top tier in attack and defence but this jack of all trades means it is the worst of the possible selections in the 1st tier.

leone did have smash but is now outclasssd by numerous metal wheels wheels

galaxy pegasus's R2F is the most stable bottom for attack . It has more power than RF but less endurence.

grand kentos's RS is an unstoppable for defence .Due to very high points of friction it makes in ver yhard to move.

so the three would be ray unicorno galaxy pegasus and grand kentos
(Feb. 19, 2011  4:05 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:45 PM)Vulcan90RF Wrote: Hello WBO community, i need help of what beyblade i want to get my 4 choices are..

BB-08 Leone 105F

well it depends on what type of blader you are. ray nucirno s CS is top tier in attack and defence but this jack of all trades means it is the worst of the possible selections in the 1st tier.

galaxy pegasus's R2F is the most stable bottom for attack . It has more power than RF but less endurence.

grand kentos's RS is an unstoppable for defence .Due to very high points of friction it makes in ver yhard to move.

Thanks Smile
(Feb. 19, 2011  4:05 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:

BB-08 Leone 105F

Thanks Smile
EDIT:Alittle wrong
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:15 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Is trading Flame Cancer 105RF worth for Gravity Perseus AD145WD or Is Dragoon G worth for Gravity Perseus AD145WD?

IIRC, dimsum still has Dragoon G for, like, $6 USD.

Aquila: Its outclassed in the italian metagame.
Dan, someone wants Dragoon G, so i asked for Gravity Perseus. XD. Plastics are rare in my country,+ they are the bladers that don't have credit card to buy online. Lawlz
Hey, i would like to know what to buy out of these,

Screw capricorn

flame byaxis

Ray unicorno

i can only buy one of them , please and thank you for your help Stupid