Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 17, 2011  7:03 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Hell Kerbecs or Gravity Perseus?

Buy TT LLD.

That is really a choice depending on the way you prefer blading

Gravity Perseus -

Gravity good attack wheel [ some think it is top tier ]

AD145 [ Great For Stamina ]

WD [ Not that rare to find ]

Beylauncher L+R

Hell Kerbecs -

Hell is really good from some tests aroound here

Kerbecs same weight as bull wheel

BD145 , Must have Defense part from some tests

If you get a sono kong version , you get light launcher 2

I Would say Hell Kerbecs but find it cheap so ,you can put in 3-4 $ more to get the gravity perseus also , some people sell both like $15 each on ebay or maybe less
Guys im wondering what bey i should buy (hasbro only) I already have these

lightning ldrago 100 HF
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF
Storm Aries 125 S
Storm Capricorn M145 Q

also is anything from the Legend series worth buying
Now that Basalt Horologium has been released and tested, is it worth buying?
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:11 AM)Qwert Wrote: Now that Basalt Horologium has been released and tested, is it worth buying?

Try looking at the results, it seems quite obvious.
Wasn't there used to be some guy who sold the clear attack stadiums for just 25$?
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:18 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Wasn't there used to be some guy who sold the clear attack stadiums for just 25$?

Yes, and he was confirmed to be a scammer surely more than a month ago. Most people got their money back.
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:18 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: Wasn't there used to be some guy who sold the clear attack stadiums for just 25$?

Yes and no. There was a guy selling $25 TT Attack Stadiums. However, turns out he lied and scammed a lot of people.
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Yes, and he was confirmed to be a scammer surely more than a month ago. Most people got their money back.
Okay, thanks. I'm glad most people got their money back. Well does anyone know where to get a stadium like that for a reasonable price? I found one that's around 50$ but idk if I would wanna waste that much money, especially since I don't have a job yet.
Guys im wondering what bey i should buy (hasbro only) I already have these

lightning ldrago 100 HF
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF
Storm Aries 125 S
Storm Capricorn M145 Q

(Feb. 18, 2011  1:57 AM)Elitedamian Wrote: Guys im wondering what bey i should buy (hasbro only) I already have these

lightning ldrago 100 HF
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF
Storm Aries 125 S
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
look at " what to buy in MFB"

(Feb. 18, 2011  1:57 AM)Elitedamian Wrote: also is anything from the Legend series worth buying

no, not really
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:57 AM)Elitedamian Wrote: Guys im wondering what bey i should buy (hasbro only) I already have these

lightning ldrago 100 HF
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF
Storm Aries 125 S
Storm Capricorn M145 Q

I mean you could get night virgo, because night is an ok defense wheel but yeah.
night virgo isn't that good i disagree
i would say earth eagle or earth virgo
earth wheel is a must have
how much is a used not working, but stickers intact electronic dragoon G and an electronic dranzer G worth
Guys...I need help deciding on which one of these two I should chooseSmile
Ray Unicorno or Ray Gill?
depends on which beys u have, coz both come with a top tier defense bottom a so-so attack wheel and d125 and 100 have use in attack customs.like
lightning l-drago 100RF
gravity perseus D125RF/MF
I have
M-L drago
G pegasis
Gravity Perseus
Hell Kerbecs
E aquila
Vulcan Horoseus(sorry forgot how to spell itCrying)
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:51 AM)kopo007 Wrote: I have
M-L drago
G pegasis
Gravity Perseus
Hell Kerbecs
E aquila

So if you want to build a combo on them use Build me a combo thread , or if you want to sell them please specify that , you want to know the price for how much will they go ???

or if you are posting like a few , who post their collection & want to know which other to buy then use

what mfb to get thread

your last question was already answered ???

so be specific on what help you need
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:06 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:51 AM)kopo007 Wrote: I have
M-L drago
G pegasis
Gravity Perseus
Hell Kerbecs
E aquila

So if you want to build a combo on them use Build me a combo thread , or if you want to sell them please specify that , you want to know the price for how much will they go ???

or if you are posting like a few , who post their collection & want to know which other to buy then use

what mfb to get thread

your last question was already answered ???

so be specific on what help you need
He said it's depends on which beys I have..so I post it, so he can tell me ray uni or ray gill I should buy. Anyway I'm new here sorry if I posted that in the wrong thread.
@ kopo007

Yvor post sounded a bit like a build me a combo one , anyway , if you already have a 100 track then buy Ray Unicorno , it's useful parts are , Ray & CS , but if you don't have 100 track [ in your list there is no 100 track bey ] so get ray gil , it's useful parts are , Ray , 100 Trach & RSF [ which is a good defense bottom like CS & RS ]

so now you can choose according to the number of parts you need , i would get a Ray Gil though
Ah...thank youSmile I'll ray for its 100track ....beside it look cooler haha.. thx
Anybody know if I should buy the MFB Super Deck Set (BB-96) or BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set? I was thinking about Super deck set at first, since it has 85+90+Libra+RF+Burn, but then again BB-32 has a Attack Stadium which I do think about getting.

Super Deck Set: 149 HKD = $19 USD
BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set: 175 HKD = $22 USD

Thanks in advance guys.
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:04 AM)iR Wrote: Anybody know if I should buy the MFB Super Deck Set (BB-96) or BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set? I was thinking about Super deck set at first, since it has 85+90+Libra+RF+Burn, but then again BB-32 has a Attack Stadium which I do think about getting.

Thanks in advance guys.

My question is where are you getting these so cheap? Gasp

Anyways, I'd rather get the stadium first. It is necessary for game play.
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:04 AM)iR Wrote: Anybody know if I should buy the MFB Super Deck Set (BB-96) or BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set? I was thinking about Super deck set at first, since it has 85+90+Libra+RF+Burn, but then again BB-32 has a Attack Stadium which I do think about getting.

Thanks in advance guys.

Smartest thing to do is get a BB-96 it is absolutely awesome & also get a BB-10 [ Attack stadium only ] you may get this one more cheap as the others you mentioned are really cheap , BB-32 is really not worth at all as , it gives you two beylaunchers but you can get them separately & SP 105 RF & Dark wolf are not enough reasons for anyone to get a BB-32 , So just avoid it & get the things i told you
If i where to get a TT arena, which one do you recommend? I would like one for all types, like the red one with the 3 grey walls.
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:22 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: If i where to get a TT arena, which one do you recommend? I would like one for all types, like the red one with the 3 grey walls.

I Personally like that one it is BB-46 , But due to it's unsteady balance WBO does not allow it in tournaments [ Diamond told me this ]

So i would say better get a BB-10 if you do want it for tournaments , otherwise BB-46 is the best for me , it is way cooler to see a grey edge knocked away if a bey hits it with full force Smile