Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Being in australia, i'm limited to Hasbro only in local stores. If i where to order a Tomy Takara one, which would be the best one for value. I've seen Rock Giraffe, Flame byxis 230 WD, Pegasus (something), Aries 145D, Hell Kerbex, and i think that's it. This was online. which one do you recommend to buy and which ones to not buy. Also where do i get Gravity Perseus from? (<- did i spell that wrong?)
You can find Gravity Perseus on eBay. As for which to buy, it depends on the type of beyblade you wish to use.
Where can I buy a standard stadium(japanese) for the cheapest? Toywiz has one for $30. Does anyone else sell them for cheaper?
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:46 AM)BeyFan Wrote: You can find Gravity Perseus on eBay. As for which to buy, it depends on the type of beyblade you wish to use.
Stamina or Attack.
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:17 AM)Black Dranzer Wrote: Where can I buy a standard stadium(japanese) for the cheapest? Toywiz has one for $30. Does anyone else sell them for cheaper?

That is without shipping however. You can probably get it for a better price on eBay.
After i get Burn Fireblaze, Storm Pegasus, Rock leone and Earth Virgo (they're on laybuy until i get the 3DS) should i get Lightning Ldrago, or should i just start getting TT beys?
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:38 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: After i get Burn Fireblaze, Storm Pegasus, Rock leone and Earth Virgo (they're on laybuy until i get the 3DS) should i get Lightning Ldrago, or should i just start getting TT beys?

idk, but that's funny, cause those are the only 5 beys I have. haha, thought that was odd.
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:38 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: After i get Burn Fireblaze, Storm Pegasus, Rock leone and Earth Virgo (they're on laybuy until i get the 3DS) should i get Lightning Ldrago, or should i just start getting TT beys?

Lightning L-Drago is a really awesome bey you should definitely get that before starting to spend on TT Beys & if possible get TT LLD & Storm Pegasis , as you will get 2 beylauncher [ 1 left & 1 right ] & also you will get a RF to make LLD 100 RF [ Top tier attack ]
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...seq%3D2360
what beys is this and is it good?
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:57 AM)glinny Wrote: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...seq%3D2360
what beys is this and is it good?

That bey is Killer Beafowl UW145EWD , it is decent , killer is ok , EWD needs some testing but nevertheless good to have one & it looks awesome , so a good collectible

The reasons you should only get it from sonokong

- Free Light Launcher 2

Overall you should at most get 1
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:45 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

Lightning L-Drago is a really awesome bey you should definitely get that before starting to spend on TT Beys & if possible get TT LLD & Storm Pegasis , as you will get 2 beylauncher [ 1 left & 1 right ] & also you will get a RF to make LLD 100 RF [ Top tier attack ]
What's the difference between TT SP H SP? What about TT LLD and H LLD? or do they just come with Bey launchers? i'm taking it that you can't get a left spin bey launcher separate? Besides that is there anything else that's worth getting a SP and LLD from TT?
You cannot get a Left Beylauncher seperately, though you can get a Right Beylauncher seperately.

What about Evil/Killer Gemios? Should i get that before TT beys? or is it pointless?
(Feb. 17, 2011  1:13 PM)hylianfreak Wrote:

What about Evil/Killer Gemios? Should i get that before TT beys? or is it pointless?

If you can get TT Beys then why not get the Killer Gemios instead of Hasbros Evil gemios , TT Have 64 teeth ripcords , hasbro are cheap they only give 48 teeth ripcords , if you can buy online then there is no point getting anything Hasbro , except Earth Virgo & LLD coz you get light launcher L
But do not get Killer Gemios, Gemios is one of the worst beys.
Wrong... Killer shows a lot of destabiliser potential, DF145 is a decent stamina part and FS is good for destabilisers too.
How much is NO STICKERS MINT SAMURAI CHANGER Worth for?
$30 - $45 i'd say.
Takara. Beylauncher L is much better than the hasbro light launcher version.
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:30 PM)ZeroExia Wrote: Takara L Drago or Hasbro L Drago?

This really depends on what you prefer really , Left String Launcher or Left Light Launcher , buy depending on what part you are most good in using or can do a proper launch with
Buy the tt lldrago starter. Beylauncher is hands down superior to light launcher. If you're bad at using a beylaunchher, then practice. You're just handicapping yourself if you stick with light launcher.
Hell Kerbecs or Gravity Perseus?

Buy TT LLD.