Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 16, 2011  2:38 AM)Dan Wrote: Get the Metal System Libra.
Its probably the best defensive wheel to date, but it is banned. (For now..)
A:
MF Lightning LDrago 100RF: Metal Face(s), Storm Pegasis (RF), Lightning LDrago (Wheel, CW and track).

S:
Earth Eagle 145WD: Top-tier off the shelf, but you can go for Burn Fireblaze too.

D:
MF Libra GB145CS: Metal Face(s), Libra DF145BS (Wheel), Earth Virgo (Earth is a legal defense wheel and GB145), Ray Unicorno (CS).

I hope this helped since I listed the beys needed.

Why isn't there a 230/RS?
Should i trade my WB for a friends ES?
I found a Libra DF145BS on ebay but it was black is that one legit?
brianDAblader- no

LibraBro-
Post the link in the eBay topic and you will get an answer
Also, look on the libra beywiki article if there is a black version. I'm not sure if there is though.
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:47 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: brianDAblader- no

LibraBro-
Post the link in the eBay topic and you will get an answer
Also, look on the libra beywiki article if there is a black version. I'm not sure if there is though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Fi...41566a1625 here the link.
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:09 AM)LibraBro Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Fi...41566a1625 here the link.

That Bey's legit, but it's not the Libra we were referring to. That's Flame Libra, which is so-so. It's the original Libra that's good.(Though banned atm)
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:16 AM)Byser Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:09 AM)LibraBro Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Fi...41566a1625 here the link.

That Bey's legit, but it's not the Libra we were referring to. That's Flame Libra, which is pretty bad. It's the original Libra that's good.(Though banned atm)

Oh damn good thing I didn't buy it, where can I buy the OG Libras? I'm just using it against my friends and having it for my collection.
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:06 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Why isn't there a 230/RS?
I was assuming that the person couldn't buy too much over the web..
baslt horolgrium or gravity perseus?
Gravity Perseus has amazing Attack properties, and has been tested, and because of that, I'd recommend getting that over Basalt for now. Some YTubers have mentioned that it has poor balance (Basalt). We won't know for certain until it officially comes out.
IS the galaxy pegasis dx set good to buy as a starter to Japanese beyblades
(Feb. 16, 2011  6:40 AM)Gravitypegasis Wrote: IS the galaxy pegasis dx set good to buy as a starter to Japanese beyblades

Yes it is very good use get lots & lots of useful things in it & the Japanese version gives you a beypoint card too

It Includes -

Galaxy Pegasis
Attack Stadium
Beylauncher
3 Segment Launcher Grip
Beypoint Card

So it is the best buy if you don't have a attack stadium , buy it from Dimsum2u or AkiraDaddy
yup its awesome and does anybody know what a used dranzerG and a used dragoonG is worth
Mhm I might consider the Ray Unicorno D125CS? Do you consider that or Libra DF145BS
(Feb. 16, 2011  7:46 AM)LibraBro Wrote: Mhm I might consider the Ray Unicorno D125CS? Do you consider that or Libra DF145BS

To play around with friends- Libra
But for competitive play Ray Unic. B/c Libra is banned as u know by now
(Feb. 16, 2011  7:46 AM)LibraBro Wrote: Mhm I might consider the Ray Unicorno D125CS? Do you consider that or Libra DF145BS

Ray Unicorno D125CS for sure , as Ray is a decent attack wheel & CS is a valuable part of every defense if you do not have RS or RSF & Libra is a good wheel for stamina but is banned & also has breaking issues & DF145 is good but not as much as 145

Edit - i mistakenly thought he meant flame libra , error corrected

so overall Ray Unicorno is definitely better
If I do buy the libra where can I buy one?
(Feb. 16, 2011  8:27 AM)LibraBro Wrote: If I do buy the libra where can I buy one?

You can buy them on YJA but you will have to pay 5500 yen or a minimum of 4500 yen , so forget about buying BB-18 Libra & buy the entire BB-96 Set for 2600 yen, which will have >>>

Pegasis 85RF / Libra 100D / Burn Cancer 90WD

the libra wheel is the same but the weight is more & it does not break & you get more useful parts Smile

Edit >>> Buy it from OkinawamTS , he is the one who sells it the cheapest
(Feb. 16, 2011  8:46 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  8:27 AM)LibraBro Wrote: If I do buy the libra where can I buy one?

You can buy them on YJA but you will have to pay 5500 yen or a minimum of 4500 yen , so forget about buying BB-18 Libra & buy the entire BB-96 Set for 2600 yen, which will have >>>

Pegasis 85RF / Libra 100D / Burn Cancer 90WD

the libra wheel is the same but the weight is more & it does not break & you get more useful parts Smile

Edit >>> Buy it from OkinawamTS , he is the one who sells it the cheapest
So if I buy the whole BB-96 set would it be just like the Libra?
Yes. Its the same Libra, except more weight.
Which is worth buying?
- Driger V2
- Dragoon S (metal ver.)
- Dranzer Auto change balancer
- bearing stinger
- Flash Leopard
- Flash Leopard 2
- Driger F
- Dragoon F
Driger V2 - yes
Dragoon S - yes
Auto Change Balancer - yes ?
Bearing Stinger - yes but very hard to find
Flash Leopard/2 - not sure ?
Driger/Dragoon F - no.
Both flash leopards are pretty rubbish. I think Auto change balancer is good for defence and also Driger F does have some uses. Also there are like 5 people selling bearing stinger or bearing stinger parts atm. Very easy to find atm.
@ Azlanslayer >>>

Since Blah told you most of it i will tell you about Flash Leopard

Flash Leopard 2 is definitely better if you are collecting them or if you want to know about the performance them better you ask Mc. Frown instead he has most of the knowledge of All types of beys Smile
Or you listen to me who actually owns it and knows that it has no uses and is not rare at all. There are rarer beys on that list.