Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Probably quite a bit. The recolours of gaia dragoon v are really hard to find. Only seen them like twice. What condition is it in?
Well the normal one is probably worth about $30 so i'd say about $40 - $50 minimum.
What's a good price for a BB10 attack stadium? The ones I can find on eBay are wildly more expensive (0ver 70$usd including shipping) than some really cheap korean stadiums (got one for $13).

Does there happen to be a place where they come much cheaper than the $70 that are on eBay?
Check the sellers in the beymarket threads.
(Feb. 15, 2011  8:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well the normal one is probably worth about $30 so i'd say about $40 - $50 minimum.

would u say 60- 70 is max or higher ?
All for £10:
Hell kerbecs BD145 ??
Flame byxis 230 WD
Basalt horologium 145 WD

Thanx in advance
Probably an uriel2 is worth around 50 NIB so I would say a recolor of gaia dragoon V(wich goes for 500 yen on YJA) is not worth more than 35.
But that s my opinion
Well I don't really think you understand of hard these things are to find. I've never seen anyone on here sell one before(Yes I know that Wolborg ms is selling it now) Also I would say the most common price for Gaia Dragoon V on YJA is 1000 yen. I've never seen one go for that low. Rethinking it I say $40 - $55.
(Feb. 15, 2011  9:20 PM)Mizuchi Reiji Wrote: All for £10:
Hell kerbecs BD145 ??
Flame byxis 230 WD
Basalt horologium 145 WD

Thanx in advance

That's an amazing price but where you getting it cause 1 of them alone is worth that much.
(Feb. 15, 2011  10:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well I don't really think you understand of hard these things are to find. I've never seen anyone on here sell one before(Yes I know that Wolborg ms is selling it now) Also I would say the most common price for Gaia Dragoon V on YJA is 1000 yen. I've never seen one go for that low. Rethinking it I say $40 - $55.
(Feb. 15, 2011  9:20 PM)Mizuchi Reiji Wrote: All for £10:
Hell kerbecs BD145 ??
Flame byxis 230 WD
Basalt horologium 145 WD

Thanx in advance

That's an amazing price but where you getting it cause 1 of them alone is worth that much.

Kerbecs = £10, Byxis = £10 ect, ect...
Its on ebay
The way you wrote it made me think you were getting all of them for £10. Anyway yeah £10 for any of those is a good price.
I suggest you to get flame byxis.
230 is a gamebreaker.every winners of recent tournaments have a 230 combo in Italy
Capricorn for 90. Metal flat is good too
Flame Byxis, the 230 track beats MF anyday.
HELP
Can someone please give me a list on the best HASBRO stadium's.

Please help me
Thank's in avance

Bye
From StormPegy
The Lightning Force and Max Stampede are generally considered the best Hasbro Stadiums.
Thank you so much Byser

Bye
from StormPegy
(Feb. 15, 2011  9:02 PM)CycloneJoker Wrote: What's a good price for a BB10 attack stadium? The ones I can find on eBay are wildly more expensive (0ver 70$usd including shipping) than some really cheap korean stadiums (got one for $13).

Does there happen to be a place where they come much cheaper than the $70 that are on eBay?

On eBay, there are many sellers that sell a BB-10 for $50US including shipping.
Looking to buy a good libra bey what do you guys suggest. I don't know much about beyblades I'm still pretty new to it, if you suggest anything other beys let me know. Thanks OH yeah I'm mainly looking for a good stanima, and a good defense bey. And probably one attack bey.
Do you have any other MFB Beys? If you list them, people can make recommendations.

Check out the What to Buy in MFB Thread. That's a good read if you're starting to purchase MFB's.
Get the Metal System Libra.
Its probably the best defensive wheel to date, but it is banned. (For now..)
A:
MF Lightning LDrago 100RF: Metal Face(s), Storm Pegasis (RF), Lightning LDrago (Wheel, CW and track).

S:
Earth Eagle 145WD: Top-tier off the shelf, but you can go for Burn Fireblaze too.

D:
MF Libra GB145CS: Metal Face(s), Libra DF145BS (Wheel), Earth Virgo (Earth is a legal defense wheel and GB145), Ray Unicorno (CS).

I hope this helped since I listed the beys needed.
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:37 AM)Byser Wrote: Do you have any other MFB Beys? If you list them, people can make recommendations.

Check out the What to Buy in MFB Thread. That's a good read if you're starting to purchase MFB's.
I just have regular ones from like Walmart
1. Earth eagle
2. Flame sagittario
3. Aqua Aquario
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:37 AM)Byser Wrote: Do you have any other MFB Beys? If you list them, people can make recommendations.

I just have regular ones from like Walmart
1. Earth eagle
2. Flame sagittario
3. Aqua Aquario
My bad on the double postTired
The combos Dan listed show good suggestions on what to get, did you look at it?

These are basically his recommendations (and mine as well) :
Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF, Lightning L Drago 100HF
Defense: Earth Virgo GB145BS, Libra DF145BS, Ray Unicorno D125CS
Stamina: Burn Phoenix 135MS

You can only get Libra DF145BS and Ray Unicorno D125CS online atm.