Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

What's better TT's Flame or Hasbro Flame? And what's better, TT Cancer or Hasbro Gasher?
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:51 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What's better TT's Flame or Hasbro Flame? And what's better, TT Cancer or Hasbro Gasher?

Ask in "ask a question, get an answer!"
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:51 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: And what's better, TT Cancer or Hasbro Gasher?
I'd say the Takara Tomy version is the one to buy. This is because of the problems people have has with the Hasbro CH120 not working properly.
has anyone here ever traded or dealt with "medadandmom"? Are they a reliable trader?
I am planning to collect HMS.

Is Gaia Dragoon MS (from dimsum2u) a good buy?
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:35 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:51 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: And what's better, TT Cancer or Hasbro Gasher?
I'd say the Takara Tomy version is the one to buy. This is because of the problems people have has with the Hasbro CH120 not working properly.

I think he was asking is Gasher CW better or Cancer CW. If that is the case, he should get Hasbro.
well if ur collecting gaia dragoon MS is a good buy
Gaia Dragoon MS sucks lol.
(Feb. 14, 2011  10:23 AM)blah Wrote: Gaia Dragoon MS sucks lol.
True, but if you're collecting HMS beys you should have it...unless you don't want to collect all of them.
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:36 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I already bought them. And dimsum kicked me out of his shop for some weird reason.
Hm, "weird" ?

Philly120 Wrote:I have dark gash dark bull storm pegasus storm aquario and lightning l drago and im wondering on what i should get next. Please post a list of beyblades that you can find in stores.
You should definitely get Earth Virgo GB145BS, and perhaps Rock Leone 145WB as well.

thank you i will be sure to get them
phill120: get earth eagle as well
(Feb. 13, 2011  11:47 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  11:36 AM)benjohadi Wrote: what would be the values for a used dranzer gt?
mine are used,stickers are cut by myself using stivker paper..
here's the picture :
https://picasaweb.google.com/11610224656...eDranzerGt#

Didn't you ask this a few pages back , anyway i saw someone on this forum selling a NIB For $50+ i think it was $60 or so , so yours should go for $15-20 , a mint one would go for $35-40
yeah..but no one reply it..thanks bro
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:59 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: phill120: get earth eagle as well

If he has Dark Bull and that he will buy Earth Virgo, there is absolutely no reason to get Earth Aquila/Eagle as well, because he will already have Earth, Bull, 100 and SD.
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:59 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: phill120: get earth eagle as well

If he has Dark Bull and that he will buy Earth Virgo, there is absolutely no reason to get Earth Aquila/Eagle as well, because he will already have Earth, Bull, 100 and SD.
Actually i think earth eagle is good. He could make a higher stamnia bey. 100oesn't have the same stamina as 85.
Burn Fireblaze and Poison Scorpio or Midnight Bull and Cyber Pegasus
(Feb. 15, 2011  12:51 AM)Megalater Wrote: Burn Fireblaze and Poison Scorpio or Midnight Bull and Cyber Pegasus

The burn fire blaze half. If you can, don't get the poison Scorpio, just get burn fire blaze single pack.
my older brother got the rock giraffe & Thermal Lacerta pack from muzin store on ebay
what sonokong beyblade should i get?
If you don't what to buy look at the what to buy in MFB thread.
I need a stadium but I dont know which one to pick.
Attack stadium or super attack stadium?
Attack Stadium is much better than super attack stadium.
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:11 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Attack Stadium is much better than super attack stadium.
whyyyy? D: super attack stadium is supposed to be....super!
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:19 PM)K17khairi Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:11 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Attack Stadium is much better than super attack stadium.
whyyyy? D: super attack stadium is supposed to be....super!

Cos,
It has some ridges In the shape of an flower it was good but then they made an circle ridge in th middles making it bad
Didnt notice there's a ridge in the middle of the super attack stadium. I'll get my hands on the attack stadium as soon as my sellers let me know the prices. Thanks for the heads up Grin