Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I just ordered Hell Kecbecs and Basalt Horologium, are they any good, are they better than most Beyblades or are there any strong Beyblades than those? Pm me an answer, thanks.
Those are good. Hell Kerbecs has a lot of potential in attack and defence. Basalt hasn't been tested but 145WD are top tier stamina parts.
Screw Capricorn 90MF or Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F

Note i already have 3 RFs
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:53 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Those are good. Hell Kerbecs has a lot of potential in attack and defence. Basalt hasn't been tested but 145WD are top tier stamina parts.
Okay, thanks. I'm going for defense and stamina since you know, official Beyblade tournament, world wide.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:57 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Screw Capricorn 90MF or Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F

3 normal rfs or r2f? I'd recommend Galaxy Pegasus, Capricorn isn't good.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:58 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:57 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Screw Capricorn 90MF or Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F

Screw have potential to be better than Storm in Attack, so Screw is rather an average attack type. 90 is also a alternative to 85 and its cheaper than getting Queztlcoatl. MF have found it uses in Left Spin beys.

I recommend you getting Screw Capricorn.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:58 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:53 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Those are good. Hell Kerbecs has a lot of potential in attack and defence. Basalt hasn't been tested but 145WD are top tier stamina parts.
Okay, thanks. I'm going for defense and stamina since you know, official Beyblade tournament, world wide.

Wrong,
Screw has competitive parts such as 90 which is good if you don;t have 85 and also mf and screw for destablization.
While galaxy has a part which can go fast as hell but with almost no control.
(After it's worned out it's good).
Hmm. Which sets have the beypoint card? And which is the most worthwhile purchase?
BB-70 and BB-71, Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno respectively, come with a Beypoint Card.

You can also get one from the BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set.

Which is most worthwhile will depend on what you already have.
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:16 AM)Byser Wrote: BB-70 and BB-71, Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno respectively, come with a Beypoint card.

You can also get one from the BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set.

Which is most worthwhile will depend on what you already have.

Thanks. I guess in getting Ray Unicorno. I bought the Galaxy Pegasis DX from dimsum2u (Hong Kong release) so I don't really need a Galaxy Pegasis. I just want a beypoint card, the 3 segment launcher looks empty without one ...
Super Attack stadium or MFB standered stadium. i am looking for one attack orentied
MFB standard stadium is better as super attack stadium has ridges in which the bey gets stuck.
Get an BB-10 Attack Stadium. They are on eBay now and both are better then the two stadiums you named. Especially for attack oriented beys. The balanced/standard stadium puts attack beys at a disadvantage. Super Attack is just plain carp.
what would be the values for a used dranzer gt?
mine are used,stickers are cut by myself using stivker paper..
here's the picture :
https://picasaweb.google.com/11610224656...eDranzerGt#
(Feb. 13, 2011  11:36 AM)benjohadi Wrote: what would be the values for a used dranzer gt?
mine are used,stickers are cut by myself using stivker paper..
here's the picture :
https://picasaweb.google.com/11610224656...eDranzerGt#

Didn't you ask this a few pages back , anyway i saw someone on this forum selling a NIB For $50+ i think it was $60 or so , so yours should go for $15-20 , a mint one would go for $35-40
I got a Hell Kerbecs BD145DS for 22.45 USD and a Grand Ketos WD145RS for 13.90 USD on eBay. Is this a good buy?
Check the shipping on it..
Dimsum has a deal on Hell Kerbecs; $15 USD..
Is a USED Gravity Perseus worth 7 USD excluding shipping?
Should I get basalt horologium for £10?Or should I save it for something else
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:49 PM)Mizuchi Reiji Wrote: Should I get basalt horologium for £10?Or should I save it for something else

There hasn't been proper testing on it yet.

Look at "what to buy in MFB" and "competitive MFB combos" and see what you need.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:09 PM)Dan Wrote: Check the shipping on it..
Dimsum has a deal on Hell Kerbecs; $15 USD..
I already bought them. And dimsum kicked me out of his shop for some weird reason.
I have dark gash dark bull storm pegasus storm aquario and lightning l drago and im wondering on what i should get next. Please post a list of beyblades that you can find in stores.
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:36 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I already bought them. And dimsum kicked me out of his shop for some weird reason.
Hm, "weird" ?

Philly120 Wrote:I have dark gash dark bull storm pegasus storm aquario and lightning l drago and im wondering on what i should get next. Please post a list of beyblades that you can find in stores.
You should definitely get Earth Virgo GB145BS, and perhaps Rock Leone 145WB as well.
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:36 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I already bought them. And dimsum kicked me out of his shop for some weird reason.
Hm, "weird" ?

I guess being called a scammer is a weird reason to not want to deal with someone? lol

(Feb. 13, 2011  4:24 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Is a USED Gravity Perseus worth 7 USD excluding shipping?

I'd say yes. Especially since Gravity has proven to be a great wheel for attack beys.