Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 11, 2011  11:48 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:44 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Dranzer G
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...5642307268

Dranzer S
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...563d0a375f

These two are worth it.

Those are sonokong. Plus, i don't prefer buying from Ebay. Can you just answer my question on how much they are worth?

Because i'm thinking of buying it from Mc Frown/wwqqyang.

Thanks =D

i think thats a good price for the two beys..its cheap for nib..should get while still available
Payment sent to the ebay seller for my dranzer S. Its a WHOLE LOT cheaper than what WBO members sell.
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:06 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Payment sent to the ebay seller for my dranzer S. Its a WHOLE LOT cheaper than what WBO members sell.

Well, I hope you are getting it for collection purposes...or at least not wanting to use it in customizations with Takara beys. I say this because the two aren't compatible. Sono Kong made the centre of their attack rings a little smaller then Takara, so you can't use the attack rings (not sure if you can still use the base of the bey).
Nah, i'm using it because my Dragoon G keeps getting pwned by my MFB. I just want to find another cheap Plastic Beyblade which is not dragoon. So its fun have two plastic beyblades to battle with.
How much should I sell my bey point card for ?
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:31 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: How much should I sell my bey point card for ?

Two dollars ... Probably including shipping ... Nobody can use it for anything outside Japan, so it is absolutely useless.
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Two dollars ... Probably including shipping ... Nobody can use it for anything outside Japan, so it is absolutely useless.

hehe. actually i was the one who wanted to buy his bey point card. because i dont have one and i need one for my segment launcher. i already have 2 g.pegasis from a booster and a set and a ray unicorno from a TT HK ver. and i dont wanna buy again..
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:07 PM)BurnBull Wrote: hehe. actually i was the one who wanted to buy his bey point card. because i dont have one and i need one for my segment launcher. i already have 2 g.pegasis from a booster and a set and a ray unicorno from a TT HK ver. and i dont wanna buy again..

You do not need one for your 3 Segment Launcher Grip though ... It is not a necessity at all.
Burnbull, just make one on Photoshop. Simple. That's what I did. Looks cool too
Now I'm can't decide between screw capricorn and flame byxis as I found these test-

(Feb. 11, 2011  9:52 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Conditions and Parts exactly the same as before, RF maybe slightly improved.

MF Screw Pisces 90RF
VS
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS
SP: 3/10, all KO
EA: 7/10, 6OS 1 KO
Metal Face SP win Rate: 30% (-30%)

Now, things got odd:
Vs
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS
SP: 7/10, All KO
EA: 3/10, All OS

So, I re-did my Non-Metal Face test. I find these results more likely than my originals, especially given the results against RS.

So, NO METAL FACE:
Screw Pisces 90RF vs
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS
SP: 7/10, All KO
EA: 3/10, ALL OS
SP Win Rate: 70% Grin Grin Grin

In the 9th round, it hit Aquario so hard it hit my amp (about 70 cm away), and then bounced off the grill cloth. Either that or the huge impact that sent it flying cracked the screw-in area of my GB145, but it still holds together decently.

So, when I said screw lacked top tier potential, I LIED. Though, I don't think it'll do so well against LTSC's or LTDC's, and obviously, 230 would kill it, as from what I can see (though it's just a guess), it should work best on tracks too low to cause 230 any trouble. But yeah, it was Monstrous, it sent things flying. Yeah.

EDIT: Actually, it's throwing around Earth Aquario 85WD quite nicely. Not gonna test it properly right now, as I have other stuff to do. But yeah.
@ Kai_v, (me whining like a baby) but s.launcher looks ugly w/o a card. =(
@ SSJFisherman, thanks. i did buy a fake bb that has a fake card=p its plastic like a credit card so i guess this looks better than photoshop=p

but still, i want the real thing so if any1 wants to donate their spare card pls pm me. ill pay for shipping=)

@ pikachu0909, buy both! either for collection or for battle, both are good. but if u really need to choose, maybe base it on what you want, balance or attack?
Help me choose!

BB-99
BB-96
BB-102
or BB-104?

PM ME IF YOU RESPOND
hi guys..
how much would be the value for a mint dranzer auto change balancer, a used driger g and master driger,strata dragoon ms , used dranzer g and dranzer gt..
i need to know the values as i'm going to put them on ebay..
I'd say a used Strata Dragoon MS would have to be real cheap. Definitely less then $10US. Maybe even less then $5US. Better off selling that beyblade with another one?
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:14 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I'd say a used Strata Dragoon MS would have to be real cheap. Definitely less then $10US. Maybe even less then $5US. Better off selling that beyblade with another one?

i'm thinking off to put them as lot...what do you think?
Definitely sell Auto Change Balancer on its own. Driger G, Master Driger and Strata Dragoon MS should be thrown together IMO. Up to you with Dranzer G and GT, don't know much about those two.
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:51 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Help me choose!

BB-99
BB-96
BB-102
or BB-104?

PM ME IF YOU RESPOND

BB-96 has the most useful parts out of your list & the pegasis & libra wheels have lot of potential , also the 90 & 85 tracks are really useful & also metal faces & RF , WD etc so it is a must buy before all the other ones , my internet is disconnecting in between so i may not see your pm so i have replied here
(Feb. 12, 2011  7:02 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Definitely sell Auto Change Balancer on its own. Driger G, Master Driger and Strata Dragoon MS should be thrown together IMO. Up to you with Dranzer G and GT, don't know much about those two.

thanks for your advise bro..
Man,but I thought those are mine?
In terms of weight, which would be better - by this I mean heavier.
Vulcan Horuseus or Vulcan Unicorno?
Also, how much would a Dranzer V2 go for on ebay? I mean the TT version because I know the hasbro made the clutch bladebase a bit weird.
Vulcan Horuseus is heavier. I do not know the answer for your 2 question though. Sorry.
(Feb. 12, 2011  9:38 AM)Kazemaru Wrote: In terms of weight, which would be better - by this I mean heavier.
Vulcan Horuseus or Vulcan Unicorno?
Also, how much would a Dranzer V2 go for on ebay? I mean the TT version because I know the hasbro made the clutch bladebase a bit weird.

Vulcan Horuseus , as Horuseus is 2.92 gms & unicorno is 2.7 gms & dranzer v2 tt nib goes for $25 till now but now it's not on bay
(Feb. 12, 2011  7:14 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

BB-99
BB-96
BB-102
or BB-104?

PM ME IF YOU RESPOND

BB-96 has the most useful parts out of your list & the pegasis & libra wheels have lot of potential , also the 90 & 85 tracks are really useful & also metal faces & RF , WD etc so it is a must buy before all the other ones , my internet is disconnecting in between so i may not see your pm so i have replied here

ok tnx but can you give me the 2 most worthwile purchases. Pls also respond other members especially Kai-V
You should look at 'What to buy in MFB' thread often. It simply shows what you are suppose to buy.
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:07 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  7:14 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

BB-99
BB-96
BB-102
or BB-104?

PM ME IF YOU RESPOND

ok tnx but can you give me the 2 most worthwile purchases. Pls also respond other members especially Kai-V

If you want to buy 2 then

1 ] BB-96
2 ] BB-104
3] BB-99 [ Buy this if you have some leftover money after spending it on the first 2 ]

kerbecs wheel is same in weight as bull wheel & BD145 is going pretty well as a defense track , but BB-104 should be the second priority because of the potential in stamina that Bassalt is showing , but it is your choice

& Kai-V also has other work than Managing WBO All day