Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

So is a vulcan horuseus booster only available from hong kong supplies (like where dimsum gets his supply)? And in japan only available from the psp game?
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:05 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Is there any sets with an attack stadium besides bb 76 and wolf vs Pegasus set?

The only other one is BB-09, the Pegasis DX Set, which comes with the Pre-HWS Pegasis, but it's harder to come by compared to the other two.
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:06 PM)Otsu Wrote: So is a vulcan horuseus booster only available from hong kong supplies (like where dimsum gets his supply)? And in japan only available from the psp game?

Yes, essentially. Unless of course individual sellers buy the game and decide to sell the Beyblade separately.
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:48 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Should I buy any of the Hasbro Legends?
None of them are really worth anything competitively. Compared to the current competitive combos, they don't do well at all.
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:16 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:48 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Should I buy any of the Hasbro Legends?
None of them are really worth anything competitively. Compared to the current competitive combos, they don't do well at all.

Although. Midnight Bull would be great if you need another Bull CW and don't want to buy more Dark Bulls. Haha. Smile
Which one should I buy. Earth Aquila, Flame Saggitario or Dark Bull?
To the above post. Depends on what you have.

Earth Aquila is a good buy, as its the best bey out of the box. Earth is good as Defense/Stamina metal wheel, 145 is good for Stamina and WD is the second best tip for Stamina!

Flame Sagittario should be bougt only if you like Stamina, as C145S is outclassed, Flame is only good for destabilizing.

Dark Bull is good for Defence/Stamina as its Clear Wheel/Energy Ring have a good weight distribution for Stamina/Defense based combos. SD is a good Stamina tip as well.

As for my question,
Which one is a good buy for customizing Dragoon G? and how much are they worth for?

- Glazzly
- Driger V
- Dranzer V
- Driger G
- Dranzer G Photo
- Draciel G Photo
- Gaia Dragoon G
- Cyber Dragoon
- Torch Pegasus
- Spark Dragoon
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:56 AM)Master of Light Wrote: Which one should I buy. Earth Aquila, Flame Saggitario or Dark Bull?

If you can buy one then it is Earth Aquilla

if you can buy 2 it would be 1st earth aquilla [ for earth , WD & 145 is kinda good ] & then dark bull [ for the bull cw & sd base ]
Azlanslayer ' Wrote: As for my question,
Which one is a good buy for customizing Dragoon G? and how much are they worth for?

- Glazzly
- Driger V
- Dranzer V
- Driger G
- Dranzer G Photo
- Draciel G Photo
- Gaia Dragoon G
- Cyber Dragoon
- Torch Pegasus
- Spark Dragoon

I seen many plastic related questions gone unanswered these days so i would suggest you to read beywiki & do some self research on them , sorry i just want to help
(Feb. 10, 2011  10:11 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
Azlanslayer ' Wrote: As for my question,

- Glazzly
- Driger V
- Dranzer V
- Driger G
- Dranzer G
- Draciel G
- Gaia Dragoon G
- Cyber Dragoon
- Torch Pegasus
- Spark Dragoon

I seen many plastic related questions gone unanswered these days so i would suggest you to read beywiki & do some self research on them , sorry i just want to help

Beywiki doesn't have any of this beyblades on their list as they ain't written yet. So i went here to look for help, hope UltraBlader can help me =D
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:56 AM)Master of Light Wrote: Which one should I buy. Earth Aquila, Flame Saggitario or Dark Bull?

Earth Aquilla Has 2 useful parts - Earth And WD While Bull Has 3 - Bull, Dark, SD.
To the Above post , isn't that answered 3 times?
(Feb. 10, 2011  10:58 AM)X1 Wrote:

Earth Aquilla Has 2 useful parts - Earth And WD While Bull Has 3 - Bull, Dark, SD.

Well Aquila has 145 also which is good and.... Dark being useful......
hi. what beyblade comes with a beypoint card aside from galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno? i want to buy 1 coz its "ugly" to use a segment launcher wthout a beypoint card.. i already have 2 galaxy pegasis (from booster and deck set) and ray unicorno (TT HK ver-no beypoint card). oh, and pls not infinity libra, thats a little out of budget. so any other beyblade comes with it? thanks in advance.
(Feb. 10, 2011  10:58 AM)X1 Wrote:

Bad info dude. 145 is useful as well and Dark is carp. Earth Aquila is pretty much top tier out of the box.

(Feb. 10, 2011  11:31 AM)BurnBull Wrote: hi. what beyblade comes with a beypoint card aside from galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno? i want to buy 1 coz its "ugly" to use a segment launcher wthout a beypoint card.. i already have 2 galaxy pegasis (from booster and deck set) and ray unicorno (TT HK ver-no beypoint card). oh, and pls not infinity libra, thats a little out of budget. so any other beyblade comes with it? thanks in advance.

Well they only come from the takara versions of BB-70, BB-71 and the Galaxy pegasis DX set so you'll have to buy one of those three unless you find it seperatly.
Which is better:
BB-96
BB-97 OR
BB-98
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:44 PM)Electric Wrote: Which is better:
BB-96
BB-97 OR
BB-98

imo bb-98. comes with a lot of useful attack tracks and tips. 97 just has the RS tip really. not too sure about bb-96 but it IS cheaper.
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:57 PM)Otsu Wrote:
BB-96
BB-97 OR
BB-98

imo bb-98. comes with a lot of useful attack tracks and tips. 97 just has the RS tip really. not too sure about bb-96 but it IS cheaper.

BB-96 is also useful though it comes with the Libra which is soon to be unbaaned.
Also with the awesome MF-H and Pegasus pre-HWS metal wheel and an 85+r2f.
And the Burn and cancer 90 and wd some great stamina and attack parts(burn and 90 +cancer are great attack parts).
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:30 PM)Aquila112 Wrote:
BB-96
BB-97 OR
BB-98

BB-96 is also useful though it comes with the Libra which is soon to be unbaaned.
And the Burn and cancer 90 and wd some great stamina and attack parts(burn and 90 +cancer are great attack parts).

BB-96 is what you should get.
BB-98 may have a wide variety of parts but not all of them are useful whereas all of the ones in BB-96 are useful and harder to get and it's also cheaper so i'd go for that.
BB-96
BB-97 OR
BB-98

isn't the libra in 96 different from the banned libra. like a different, lighter mold or something?
Fang
You should buy earth aquila (reason is it has good balance and stamina, the good parts are the earth wheel, 145 track and the wd tip.)
there you go hope this helps and good luck.
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:11 PM)Otsu Wrote:
BB-96
BB-97 OR
BB-98

isn't the libra in 96 different from the banned libra. like a different, lighter mold or something?

They fixed the BB-96 libra of the breaking issues found in BB-18 libra & it is more heavier compared to BB-18 Libra
Uh no it isn't... The BB-96 libra is lighter than the BB-18,BB-22 and BB-25 libra wheels.
(Feb. 10, 2011  8:21 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Uh no it isn't... The BB-96 libra is lighter than the BB-18,BB-22 and BB-25 libra wheels.

I am quite sure BB-96's Libra is heavier ...