Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 09, 2011  1:55 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Should I buy the galaxy Pegasus dx set for 67$

That's a good price, but Dimsum sells it for 58$.

Shipping included ? thats good thanks
yES BUT BE AWARE, YOUR $67 might be Japenese and include the beypoint card. Dimsum2u's doesn't

sorry hit caps lock
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:39 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: yES BUT BE AWARE, YOUR $67 might be Japenese and include the beypoint card. Dimsum2u's doesn't

sorry hit caps lock

It's called backspace, bro. You should try it sometime.

I don't think anybody in their right mind would spend around 10$ more on a Beypoint card...
http://cgi.ebay.ca/New-Metal-Fight-Beybl...3595wt_905

Is this legit? I didn't think that any starter came with that snipe launcher...? Is it because it's sonokong? thanks
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:57 AM)JT5718x Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.ca/New-Metal-Fight-Beybl...3595wt_905

Is this legit? I didn't think that any starter came with that snipe launcher...? Is it because it's sonokong? thanks

That is legit. It has a Sono Kong and Takara Tomy logo.
It might not be. Regardless you should email all ebay sellers before you make a bid.
Anyways please check out my store. I've updated the price. In north america
Might not be? How? It says TT and SonoKong.
It could just be a scam. A lot of ebay sellers do it. Especially in different countries. Ebay isn't backed up by certain laws.
Besides eBay, is there any place online that has Black Dranzer in stock?
Even if it's a scam, you can get your money back if you use eBay.
Yo um....
can anyone tell give me a link to a under $30 NZ Killer beafowl (sonokong or TT, just has to be Killer Beafowl).
I've just costom painted a killer and I ned it.....
(Feb. 09, 2011  6:14 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Yo um....
can anyone tell give me a link to a under $30 NZ Killer beafowl (sonokong or TT, just has to be Killer Beafowl).
I've just costom painted a killer and I ned it.....

Here

Code:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-2-Killer-Beafowl-UW145WD-BB100-/280623550812?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415677915c
I'm just gonna ask again. I want to know what I need to buy when I'm in Japan. BB-10, Booster Ray Unicorno, Perseus and L Drago Reshuffle sets. That's about ï¿¥6200 which is AUD$114. Should I get Random Boosters, Kerbex, Byxis or Horogium? I'll probably get Big Bang Pegasis as well...
List what you've already got.
Perseus Reshuffle Set Is Better. Or Hell Kerbecs.
Ok I've got Storm Pegasis, Lightning L Drago (HF missing), Dark Bull, Rock Leone (Leone missing), Ray Gil (100 and Ray Missing), Night Virgo (BS missing), Torch Aries, Flame Sagittario (S broken), and Storm Aquario.
Perseus Reshuffle Set Is Better Anything You Buy But Perseus And Kerbecs Defeats Everyone.
I'll just buy everything. I don't have an attack stadium, Ray Unicorno will be pretty useful, The reshuffles are awesome. I'll buy Kerbecs and a couple of RBV6 and 7. If BB Pegasis is out I'll buy it. That's AUD$150 gone.
Do not buy any random boosters. They're only good for the prize blades which you can get from sonokong anyway.
Actually RB 6 is very good.
CS RF Galaxy not painted(you can use it for fun without chipping it) and I think Burn wheel is included too(not sure)
I m sure in like 3 year will be veery pricy
I going in July so....... A whole carpload of new releases. So if I find what I'm looking for I'll buy them.
Thinking about it just get RB6 cause it has burn and lots of other good parts in it whereas RB% has no good parts apart from RS from the prize bey which is hard to get. Also I wouldn't get Ray unicorno unless you want to get Ray to replace the one you lost cause:

Ray is heavily outclassed for attack.
RSF is just as good as CS for defence and RF is better than it for attack.
CS is in RB
Is there any sets with an attack stadium besides bb 76 and wolf vs Pegasus set?