Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Ok guys bad news my Dragoon V2's magnetic weight disks outer black layer broke , & since i wanted a new dragoon v2 i was wondering what is the price for it on the internet these days ???

it is not there on ebay
Ok I'm keep having hard time to decide stuff. Now I'm thinking about getting screw capircorn. So what is better Basalt horogium or screw capircorn. The reason why I like screw capircorn is becasue of the whole bey. Capircorn is my star sign, screw seems pretty good, I need a low track than 100 and mf is very interseting.
What bey should i get
Earth Eagle/Aquila or Rock leone
i was hoping someone could give me a heads up on which one to whould get
thanks in advance.
(Feb. 08, 2011  6:50 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Ok guys bad news my Dragoon V2's magnetic weight disks outer black layer broke , & since i wanted a new dragoon v2 i was wondering what is the price for it on the internet these days ???

it is not there on ebay
I've seen it on YJA from anywhere between $20US to over $100US. There is this website:
http://store03.prostores.com/servlet/ani...ade/Detail
They sell it for $27US (including shipping). But I can't say whether or not their service is good, haven't used that site myself.
(Feb. 08, 2011  8:58 AM)Beaul83 Wrote: What bey should i get
thanks in advance.

earth eagle is alot better. It's one of the best beys out of the box. What other beys do you have as I can help you know what is better depending of what beys you have to make the best out of them.
How much is the Pegasis from BB-96 worth alone?
(Feb. 08, 2011  8:55 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Ok I'm keep having hard time to decide stuff. Now I'm thinking about getting screw capircorn. So what is better Basalt horogium or screw capircorn. The reason why I like screw capircorn is becasue of the whole bey. Capircorn is my star sign, screw seems pretty good, I need a low track than 100 and mf is very interseting.

A Lot of you guys are not giving any budgets , Scre Capricorn currently has two useful parts 90 & MF , also screw maybe useful in destabilizers & Basalt horogium is a total package , it would be the bey to buy if you could buy only one bey , buy both of them from OkinawamTS screw is for 1200 Yen & Basalt for i think 1600 Yen
(Feb. 08, 2011  9:40 AM)Mc Snow Wrote: How much is the Pegasis from BB-96 worth alone?

The last itme i checked it was for $16 on ebay
(Feb. 08, 2011  9:17 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  6:50 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Ok guys bad news my Dragoon V2's magnetic weight disks outer black layer broke , & since i wanted a new dragoon v2 i was wondering what is the price for it on the internet these days ???

it is not there on ebay
I've seen it on YJA from anywhere between $20US to over $100US. There is this website:
http://store03.prostores.com/servlet/ani...ade/Detail
They sell it for $27US (including shipping). But I can't say whether or not their service is good, haven't used that site myself.

Thank you can anyone please give me some feedback on this website called Animetoyzone , Please PM Me or post here either will do
NitroNeo- I can only get one as my dad won't give me the money to get two beys.
Screw sucks, MF does badly against other RF attack combos, so Basalt would probably be the best option. Also, 90 is alright but cant you just get BB-96?
Did you miss the part where he said he can only get the one bey? I do agree with Basalt as the choice.
(Feb. 08, 2011  9:22 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  8:58 AM)Beaul83 Wrote: What bey should i get
thanks in advance.

earth eagle is alot better. It's one of the best beys out of the box. What other beys do you have as I can help you know what is better depending of what beys you have to make the best out of them.

I have
storm aquario
cyber pagasis
slame sagitario
Earth Eagle would definately be better, as you can make Earth Aquario 145WD which is a top tier stamina combo.
What bb gives a bey pointcard? I know galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno and bb76 does. Wondering if there is any other set that comes with it.
(Feb. 08, 2011  6:14 PM)Otsu Wrote: What bb gives a bey pointcard? I know galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno and bb76 does. Wondering if there is any other set that comes with it.
Nope they are the only ones that do.
which one should i get and whats the most i should pay for it?

hell kerbecs /max price-
OR
basalt horigum /max price-
Hell Kerbecs since it has potential for attack and defence and also Basalt Hologorium hasn't been tested at all really. Dimsum sells it for £10 which is around $16 which is the cheapest you'll find it.
Should i get Sonokong BB-104 an BB-100? I cant get in touch with Okinawam.....
er killer beafowl doesn't really seem to have any good parts except maybe EWD so I would get a useful blade instead.
(Feb. 08, 2011  10:33 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: er killer beafowl doesn't really seem to have any good parts except maybe EWD so I would get a useful blade instead.

Like? I already have Unicorno..Kerbecs..Byxis...etc
Gravity perseus, LED Sight(PD is turning out to be better than SD and WD), Vulcan, Meteo L Drago, Rock Giraffe, Ray gil, Any of those would be better. I know this is a wierd concept but you could save the money for later on instead of spending it on something you don't really need.
(Feb. 08, 2011  8:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Hell Kerbecs since it has potential for attack and defence and also Basalt Hologorium hasn't been tested at all really. Dimsum sells it for £10 which is around $16 which is the cheapest you'll find it.

thanks
I'm not sure if this should go here or in the ebay topic, but has anyone bought from seasoni on ebay, and if so, is he any good?
What spin tracks and bottoms does the L drago shuffle set come with
Look in the designated topic for it.
Should I buy the galaxy Pegasus dx set for 67$