Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 07, 2011  6:46 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:56 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:51 PM)scipio132 Wrote: I do not have the money for an attack stadium so should i get the super attack or the standard and please do not say save up for an attack

Hmm.. at least say what your budget is there are some people who sell attack stadium really cheap n WBO

48 usd

Well you can easily buy BB-10 From OkinawamTS for that price he sell it for 1600 Yen or so & a i think 1100 Yen for shipping & that would at most go to $40
(Feb. 07, 2011  6:57 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: $10 - $20 USD is alot Joyful_3.

That's just an estimate. Also if you're already buying things on YJA it makes sense to buy it on there.
I can't choose what to order
1. Basalt Horogium an Killer Beafowl
2. BB-10 an Bakushin Susanoo
Basalt Horogium an Killer Beafowl

Not to bust your bubble but Bakushin Susanoo is terrable
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:15 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: I can't choose what to order
1. Basalt Horogium an Killer Beafowl
2. BB-10 an Bakushin Susanoo

Someone more expereanced tell me
No it isn't. The bakushin wheel has a lot of potential it's just no one tests it. Also 90 and WF are very good parts too. I say get the BB-10 and Bakushin if you don't already have an attack stadium but otherwise get the other one.
Ill get No2 then....i dont have a BB-10 so......
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:44 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  2:58 PM)MITH Wrote: Hey, I heard that ToyWiz has BB-10, but it's out of stock, and I can't see the price. Anyone know the price?

it was for $29.99

Does it include shipping?
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:52 AM)MITH Wrote: Does it include shipping?

From what I remember no, definitely not.
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:51 PM)scipio132 Wrote: I do not have the money for an attack stadium so should i get the super attack or the standard and please do not say save up for an attack stadium and i am not allowed to order from anybody on the WBO thanks beyblademon.
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:57 AM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:51 PM)scipio132 Wrote: I do not have the money for an attack stadium so should i get the super attack or the standard and please do not say save up for an attack stadium and i am not allowed to order from anybody on the WBO thanks beyblademon.

Try ployma or watever its called. Or Dimsum2u on eBay. He has eBay so ask him to put one on for a buy it now price.
Not sure I'll even find any legend beys but if I do should I get any one of them and which one, or should I just get a rock giraffe or Ray Gill.
I can get Vulcan Horeuseus, Mercury Anubis, Meteo LDrago, MF Pegaus (BFom BB-96), or Gravity Perseus. I already have at least 2 RF, as well as another I should be getting shortly. I have one RF2, which I am saving for a tournament coming up. What bey should I get (I'm looking for the best attack type.)
For attacks types.
Vulcan>MF Pegasis>Gravity>Meteo.

So get them in that order. Starting with Vulcan.
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:11 AM)Pyro Wrote: For attacks types.
Vulcan>MF Pegasis>Gravity>Meteo.

Eh, the Pegasis I'd beg to differ. Unless it's from the super deck set. I'd rather use every single beyblade on that list rather than Pegasis.
where is lightning, why doesnt he have lightning
and i strongly disagree with pegasis
The Pegasis is from the super-deck set.
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:29 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: and i strongly disagree with pegasis

great minds think alike Cool Smug ahah Tongue_out_wink
No one answered mine >.>
Vulcan>lightning>Gravity>Meteo.

fixed, and...
doesnt vulcan get killed by RS opponents where left spin beys (meteo, gravity, and lightning) do good VS them? so shouldnt they be ahead? <- offtopic

(Feb. 08, 2011  2:21 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Not sure I'll even find any legend beys but if I do should I get any one of them and which one, or should I just get a rock giraffe or Ray Gill.

a ray gill would be best as: ray is ok for attack, 100 is useful, RSF is top tier for defence
(Feb. 08, 2011  5:03 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

fixed, and...
doesnt vulcan get killed by RS opponents where left spin beys (meteo, gravity, and lightning) do good VS them? so shouldnt they be ahead? <- off topic

Vulcan does great against RS. It does bad against 230. Left spin does great against 230. So, just like what you said, except switch the RS with 230.
(Feb. 08, 2011  5:09 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  5:03 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

fixed, and...
doesnt vulcan get killed by RS opponents where left spin beys (meteo, gravity, and lightning) do good VS them? so shouldnt they be ahead? <- off topic

Vulcan does great against RS. It does bad against 230. Left spin does great against 230. So, just like what you said, except switch the RS with 230.
i just checked the thread on vulcan and the highest it gets is 50% opponent where G. perseus got 70% (in left spin) vs a gb145rs :\ <- offtopic