Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Umm, get basalt horogium both of you first then kerbecs if you can get them both them great, but beafowl is a no
Oh hai guys!! I'm gonna go to Japan in July and I was wondering what stuff to buy. I already have the Attack stadium, booster Ray Unicorno and Perseus + L Drago URS on my list. Is there anything else I should pick up while I'm there?
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:41 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Oh hai guys!! I'm gonna go to Japan in July and I was wondering what stuff to buy. I already have the Attack stadium, booster Ray Unicorno and Perseus + L Drago URS on my list. Is there anything else I should pick up while I'm there?

Maybe some Maximum Series Beyblades, because iirc, Killer Beafowl was released in a starter?
EDIT: Also Hell Kerbecs/ Basalt Horogium, b/c I have been reading that Beafowl was kinda meh.
Which pack should I get?

ScrewCapricorne + FlameByxis + KillerBeafowl
or
HellKerbecs + FlameByxis + KillerBeafowl

I'm kinda 80% on the kerbecs set.
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:02 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Which pack should I get?

or

Unless u love Defense, get the Screw Capricorn set. Hell kerbecs is more of a attack/defense type beyblade.
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:54 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

or

Unless u love Defense, get the Screw Capricorn set. Hell kerbecs is more of a attack/defense type beyblade.

I believe Hell Kerbecs is actually a stamina type.
Testing shows Hell Kerbecs Sucks in STAMINA.
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:05 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Testing shows Hell Kerbecs Sucks in STAMINA.

Hell kerbecs and BD145 are defense Parts.
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:11 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:05 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Testing shows Hell Kerbecs Sucks in STAMINA.

Hell kerbecs and BD145 are defense Parts.

Did i say they weren't defense parts? Hell is a decent attack Metal wheel you know.
iis the libra in bb-96 the same libra that got banned?
and is it worth getting?
Yes it is

or

Tbh it would make more sense just to get Hell kerbecs, Flame byxis and Screw capricorne on their own since Killer beafowl has the worst parts out of all of them.
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:31 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yes it is

or

Tbh it would make more sense just to get Hell kerbecs, Flame byxis and Screw capricorne on their own since Killer beafowl has the worst parts out of all of them.

Are Hell Kerbecs, Flame Byxis, Screw Capricorne, Basalt Holo, and Killer Beafowl worth 81.00?
I have to give one to my cousin, which will probably be Beafowl,
and the other 4 will be my first and only ebay beyblades Tongue_out
starting off with the maximum series, eh... i love them Tongue_out

but are they worth 81.00?
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:47 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:31 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yes it is

or

Are Hell Kerbecs, Flame Byxis, Screw Capricorne, Basalt Holo, and Killer Beafowl worth 81.00?
I have to give one to my cousin, which will probably be Beafowl,
and the other 4 will be my first and only ebay beyblades Tongue_out
starting off with the maximum series, eh... i love them Tongue_out

but are they worth 81.00?

Yup. I guess thats the best price for all of them. They cost around 20 USD each.
has anyone purchased this stadium off of ebay?
just wondering if it would be a wise purchase for someone who cant afford a TT stadium?
It's Fake, and no. Just save up for a TT stadium.
i knew it was fake i just want something cheap that isnt draciel fortress (what i have to use now) because it really doesnt matter to me if its TT i was just curious if it was functional im sure you can understand lol...
fury capricorn or midnight bull ?
Hi I bet loads of people ask this but how do I get BB-10 the TT MFB attack stadium (the clear one Driger GT uses on youtube). I would like one new in packaging and I'm from the UK. Apparently ordering from japan is risky as stadiums can get damaged in transit. Any suggestions and how much would I be expected to pay for it?
I got mine from AkirasDaddy. He sends it in very secure packaging (in a box) and it arrived to me in Australia in perfect condition. He charges $55US and it is sent express.
(Feb. 07, 2011  12:57 AM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Hi I bet loads of people ask this but how do I get BB-10 the TT MFB attack stadium (the clear one Driger GT uses on youtube). I would like one new in packaging and I'm from the UK. Apparently ordering from japan is risky as stadiums can get damaged in transit. Any suggestions and how much would I be expected to pay for it?

I do not think anyone really had problems getting them from Japan. Either get BB-32 or BB-76 from dimsum2u, or order BB-10 from OkinawamTS.
(Feb. 07, 2011  12:50 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: fury capricorn or midnight bull ?

could you answer this now?, please.
They haven't been thoroughly tested yet, but so far, most people are prefering the midnight wheel. Midnight bull also comes with a bull clear wheel, so that's a bonus too.
Midnight for sure man.
good cause i already got it but could have returned it if you said fury capricorn and got that instead
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:02 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:41 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Oh hai guys!! I'm gonna go to Japan in July and I was wondering what stuff to buy. I already have the Attack stadium, booster Ray Unicorno and Perseus + L Drago URS on my list. Is there anything else I should pick up while I'm there?

Maybe some Maximum Series Beyblades, because iirc, Killer Beafowl was released in a starter?
Beafowl was only released as a Starter with SonoKong. Then again Big Bang Pegasis would probably be released then...so Ill ask later
Should I get the Stamina ver clear wheels of Perseus and LdragoII, (Their the special edition versions) Have they found any use. Edit: Stamina Perseus, Assault Ldrago

If so, I have a second question. Should I get that book that comes with them too, its in Japanese but eh. It could be a good collectible. What do you think?