Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Get Earth Eagle/Aquila, it is pretty much top tier uncustomised, all of it's parts are useful.
Poison Serpent is bad, only has one useful part, SD, which can be obtained by the more useful Dark Bull.
Storm Capricorne is terrible, no useful parts.
Dark Cancer and Burn Fireblaze have one useful part each (CH120 and Burn), though Cancer is a good clear wheel while SF can be used for destabilising purposes.

So, Earth Eagle should be your first choice, followed by Dark Cancer. Third choice should be Burn Fireblaze and I would recommend not getting Serpent and Capricorne.
what is the best beyblade on this page
http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html
You asked that already and got suggestions on what to get. :\
i mean all price ranges
I'm not following what you're asking. Can you rephrase that?
i asked before between 1 and 15 dollars now any price range
Our suggestions wouldn't be any different.

You should check out the "What to Buy in MFB" thread if you're still unsure.
cool, thanks for the great advice! Smile
Okay, I'm back 8D I have made my question more clear, which two to get. Burn Pheonix/Fireblaze/Whatever, Dark Bull, or Storm Aquario?
(Feb. 06, 2011  8:39 AM)FlamingAura Wrote: Okay, I'm back 8D I have made my question more clear, which two to get. Burn Pheonix/Fireblaze/Whatever, Dark Bull, or Storm Aquario?

Burn Fireblaze and Dark Bull.

The only useful parts that come from Storm Aquario is its Clear wheel and 100 track, which Bull outclasses it in Weight distributed and 100 track is available from a better source, Lightning L-Drago.
(Feb. 06, 2011  8:42 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  8:39 AM)FlamingAura Wrote: Okay, I'm back 8D I have made my question more clear, which two to get. Burn Pheonix/Fireblaze/Whatever, Dark Bull, or Storm Aquario?

The only useful parts that come from Storm Aquario is its Clear wheel and 100 track, which Bull outclasses it in Weight distributed and 100 track is available from a better source, Lightning L-Drago.

Okay, thanks. But, I am not completely sure if Burn Fireblaze is available where I am. So, if it isn't there, what should I get instead?
(Feb. 06, 2011  8:48 AM)FlamingAura Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  8:42 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

Okay, thanks. But, I am not completely sure if Burn Fireblaze is available where I am. So, if it isn't there, what should I get instead?

List what beyblades you have now and i will help you.
Lawl... Time for the embarrasing part ._. I currently have Rock Leone 145WB and Flame Saggitario C145S.
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:03 AM)FlamingAura Wrote: Lawl... Time for the embarrasing part ._. I currently have Rock Leone 145WB and Flame Saggitario C145S.

I guess its Earth Virgo then. So you can make Earth Bull GB145WB and Flame Saggitario C145SD. If your not a Defense/Stamina fan, get Lightning L-Drago Joyful_3.
Kay, thanks ^^. So only get LLD if Burn isn't there or get him instead of burn or Dark Bull?
Only Get LL-D/Earth Virgo if Burn isn't there.
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:36 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Only Get LL-D/Earth Virgo if Burn isn't there.

Kay, thanks sooooo much! ^^
Hello thar. Been awhile since I've even touched my Beyblades. Haven't purchased anything since these http://lh5.ggpht.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/TFHU2h...C00790.JPG were released. First one on the top row was the last one I bought I think.

Anyway, I'm thinking about picking up a new blade. Anyone have any recommendations?
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:48 AM)Wretched Wrote: Hello thar. Been awhile since I've even touched my Beyblades. Haven't purchased anything since these http://lh5.ggpht.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/TFHU2h...C00790.JPG were released. First one on the top row was the last one I bought I think.

Anyway, I'm thinking about picking up a new blade. Anyone have any recommendations?

Which generation? Plastic, HMS or MFB.
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:03 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:48 AM)Wretched Wrote: Hello thar. Been awhile since I've even touched my Beyblades. Haven't purchased anything since these http://lh5.ggpht.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/TFHU2h...C00790.JPG were released. First one on the top row was the last one I bought I think.

MFB

Looking to mess with something new.
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:17 AM)Wretched Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:03 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:

MFB

Looking to mess with something new.

If u can't buy online
Earth Eagle/Virgo
Lightning L-Drago
Storm Pegasis (2-3 for RF)
Dark Bull

If u can buy online:
Vulcan Horseus
BB-96 Super Deck (lots of good parts, 85, RF, etc)
Earth Virgo
Grand Ketos or Ray Gil/Unicorno
Screw capricorn
Basalt Horogium (Maybe)
I dont know if this is and ok thing to post
out of basalt horogium and killer beafowl what should i get first
and out of hell kerbecs and meteo l drago what should i get first
can someone tell me wich one of the new legend seires beys i should buy
Please tell me which legend beyblade i should get?