Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yay, My auntie is going to treat me! She is treating me around 30 USD. So what should i get from AkirasDaddy?

I have:
Hell Kerbecs CH120RF
Vulcan Horuseus 90RF
Burn Bull 90WD
Flame Cancer 100SF
MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Lightning L-Drago 100RF

So what should i get?
I'm thinking Metal assist, Flame Byxis, Screw Capricorn OR another LL-Drago incase mine breaks.
(Feb. 04, 2011  12:25 PM)mcsnow Wrote: Thanks. but I'd like some more input from some other members please.

Like I said, I don't really care it's all for collection, but I'll be buying another to use so whichevers best at what it does. eg. Midnight does better at attacck than night does at stamina.

If it's for collection, just get both.
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:46 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Yay, My auntie is going to treat me! She is treating me around 30 USD. So what should i get from AkirasDaddy?

I have:
Hell Kerbecs CH120RF
Vulcan Horuseus 90RF
Burn Bull 90WD
Flame Cancer 100SF
MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Lightning L-Drago 100RF

So what should i get?
I'm thinking Metal assist, Flame Byxis, Screw Capricorn OR another LL-Drago incase mine breaks.

I would recommend Flame Byxis, you can make Earth Bull 230CS then which is amazing in defense as well as having good stamina.
should i get grand ketos (blue) or basalt horogium with snipe launcher
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:47 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:46 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Yay, My auntie is going to treat me! She is treating me around 30 USD. So what should i get from AkirasDaddy?

I have:
Hell Kerbecs CH120RF
Vulcan Horuseus 90RF
Burn Bull 90WD
Flame Cancer 100SF
MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Lightning L-Drago 100RF

So what should i get?

I would recommend Flame Byxis, you can make Earth Bull 230CS then which is amazing in defense as well as having good stamina.

Lol Nevermind. She just got me a Super Deck Set from a local Shop! Now i can do some Libra testing.Wink
I have Lightning L Drago, Dark Wolf, Dark Gasher, Burn Fireblaze, Legend Cyber Pegasus, and I should be getting Poison Serpent in the mail soon. I'm gonna keep this simple... should I get Earth Virgo?
(Feb. 04, 2011  8:41 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: I have Lightning L Drago, Dark Wolf, Dark Gasher, Burn Fireblaze, Legend Cyber Pegasus, and I should be getting Poison Serpent in the mail soon. I'm gonna keep this simple... should I get Earth Virgo?

Darnit I already asked this, stupid me.
Yes Earth Virgo comes with very good parts.
Virgo is a decent Defense clear wheel.
Earth is top tier Defense.
GB145 is top tier Defense.
and BS is mediocre Stamina.
Is there a way for my brother to get just GB145? I'm gonna get Earth Virgo, and he just wants GB145, everything else doesn't matter to him.
Well then your brother is getting a good deal out of you for a GB 145, a top tier defense track. What is he planning on making with the GB 145?
(Feb. 04, 2011  9:16 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Well then your brother is getting a good deal out of you for a GB 145, a top tier defense track. What is he planning on making with the GB 145?

I mean, is there a way to buy, just GB145? Online, or anywhere, he just wants the spin track, not the whole bey.
The bey is worth getting with the GB 145 track. Besides the GB 145 the Virgo Clear wheel is ersome.
(Feb. 04, 2011  9:25 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: The bey is worth getting with the GB 145 track. Besides the GB 145 the Virgo Clear wheel is ersome.

I'm gonna be getting the whole bey. He wants to find somewhere (online) where he can get just the spin track.
What I meant by that is, I'm getting the bey, he wants to buy the spin track, like singular, like on toywiz.
(Feb. 04, 2011  9:27 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  9:25 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: The bey is worth getting with the GB 145 track. Besides the GB 145 the Virgo Clear wheel is ersome.

I'm gonna be getting the whole bey. He wants to find somewhere (online) where he can get just the spin track.
What I meant by that is, I'm getting the bey, he wants to buy the spin track, like singular, like on toywiz.
i wouldnt recmmond toywiz cause there shipping prices are very high like 20-30 Depend on where you live. plus if paying 20+ for one track your just wasting your money you could proably 2-3 beys at local store . instead you should try ebay or local store. hope i helped
I am curious how much would a plastic gen right spin gear zeus be now a days? I got one in a trade for 20$ worth of cards. The only problem is most of the ring stickers are peeling off. The bit protector and base stickers are still clean and intact. I'd appreciate a ranged appraisal.
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasus DX Set OR BB-96 Super Deck Set.

and what Price Range should I buy them at, Where is the cheapest ( Shipping Time doesn't matter )?
It depends if you all ready have a good stadium.
(Feb. 05, 2011  7:53 AM)Electric Wrote: BB-76 Galaxy Pegasus DX Set OR BB-96 Super Deck Set.

and what Price Range should I buy them at, Where is the cheapest ( Shipping Time doesn't matter )?

Get the Galaxy Pegasis set if you need an attack stadium. You can buy one from dimsum2u for about GBP35.99.

The Super Deck set is a great grab too. It comes with MANY useful parts.
You can buy one here: http://plamoya.com/en/bb96-beyblade-supe...26164.html
That one is about $35USD including shipping. You can also buy one from AkirasDaddy for $55USD.
(Feb. 05, 2011  7:59 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: It depends if you all ready have a good stadium.

I do, It's EXACTLY like the Attack Stadium, Except it doesn't have a Tornado Ridge.
how much would be the value of dranzer auto change balancer..?
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:05 AM)Ryokoie Wrote: I am curious how much would a plastic gen right spin gear zeus be now a days? I got one in a trade for 20$ worth of cards. The only problem is most of the ring stickers are peeling off. The bit protector and base stickers are still clean and intact. I'd appreciate a ranged appraisal.

i bought nib one for 30 plus usd plus shipping for registered air mail...
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:00 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  7:59 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: It depends if you all ready have a good stadium.

I do, It's EXACTLY like the Attack Stadium, Except it doesn't have a Tornado Ridge.

What the ... You're saying it's the same but it's different.
I'd just get both if I had the money. The DX set has useful accessories and the Super Deck has useful parts.
@ Electric: What you're saying then is that you don't have a legit TT Attack Type Stadium. If that's the case, getting BB-10, BB-32, or BB-76 before BB-96 is the obvious choice.
I need some help deciding what bey to get as I'm getting basalt off ebay and I might be able to get another bey. Whitch one should I get- gravity persuses, Killer Beafowl or Hell Kerbecs. I have alot of things to make the best out of these beys as I got 20(I would have more if I could find them in stores as it's hard were I live.) But I don't have any kind of metal face bolt.
Gravity Perseus. Use Gravity Perseus R145R2F (Left Spin, Counter Mode). It is an amazing attack type.
Or, Hell Kerbecs is good too. You can use Hell Kerbecs 145RF or Hell Kerbecs BD145RS.
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:05 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Gravity Perseus. Use Gravity Perseus R145R2F (Left Spin, Counter Mode). It is an amazing attack type.
Or, Hell Kerbecs is good too. You can use Hell Kerbecs 145RF or Hell Kerbecs BD145RS.

I know that but what I want to know is what would be the best as I can only get one of the 3 as I'm also getting basalt.
I recommend Perseus, and Kerbecs as a second choice.